Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Brits or Poles? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an German man a "Muslim" (disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "Filthy Kraut"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behaviour. So I encourage you to stop now.

Attached: 1403775521909.jpg (800x900, 65K)

you're*

You need to use a proxy to get a British flag and then everybody will like you

You don't even know how bad it feels. I just want to live in a normal Country.

I'd care but I need to apply for a new feels license

T.mohhamed

fuck off bitch nerd

Faggot...

Pls no more bully.

Attached: stop.png (549x588, 116K)

ich liebe Deutschland alter, es ist ein wunderschönes land. keine Bruderkriege mehr

Attached: 1484111264603.jpg (701x763, 1.1M)

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest shitposters and most loved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Canadian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure amerimutts here. Why not bully Brits or Poles? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our diverse country?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Canadian man a "Chink" (disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working cancer of the earth Canadian man that they are a "Fucking Leaf"? Would you say those words to your fellow 53% brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behaviour. So I encourage you to stop now.

Attached: JPEG_20180312_181055.jpg (418x418, 21K)

>my heritage

*snicker*

Attached: fetterKameradnazi.png (392x420, 307K)

You schmog, I not even 100% German. I've got Family from all over west and east Europe. But every Person has a heritage. Thats a fact. I'm no freaking Ronny.

You sure sound like one though

how can i help you get into the states user? I can offer a job, but it's not for bitch work. It's hard, 60+ hours a week, 70% manual labor.

And you sound like just the arrogant everyday German that is constantly judging other people and himself. It must be a pure Pleasure to hang out with you in real Life Sören.

He said normal country, not parody of one.

Muhammad pls. 4chins prey on the weak. Until Germany uncucks itself the abuse will continue.

Attached: cuckedhitler.jpg (460x287, 40K)

>And you sound like just the arrogant everyday German
You sound even more like a Ronny right now :^)

I'm currently doing my PhD in a MINT Subject. So I have to pass.
But I have the dream to spend my Retirement on Hawaii.

OI MATE ARE YOU MAKIN FUN OV GERMANISTANIS AGAIN? THATS 5 YEARS IN THE LONDON TOWER DUNGEON OF TOLERANCE M8

Attached: German.png (1606x1068, 823K)

america is huge fuck head, not a baby one. do you think california is like tennessee? if so you're fucking retarded. Stay away from bigger cities and life isnt too bad.

kys

the fuck is a Ronny?

hawaii is fucked. Stay away unless you're rich.

>america is huge fuck head
Hurr durr, me MAGA, me tell you fact

Didn't know Ronny Studies is considered a "MINT subject".