Patrick Stewart backs use of medicinal cannabis for Alfie Dingley, six-year-old boy with seizures

Patrick Stewart backs use of medicinal cannabis for Alfie Dingley, six-year-old boy with seizures

Read more at: inews.co.uk/news/uk/patrick-stewart-backs-alfie-dingley-family/

What do you think pol?

Attached: patrick-stewart-marijuana-1489664855-article-0.jpg (618x298, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnVisZVZfHc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4911937/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Xd7cseGcE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? Let the doctors and parents decide.

this
/thread

DUDE

Attached: 5005305777_0b7f2ef19e_b.jpg (1024x768, 466K)

Doctors face prosecution if they supply cannabis to patients.

How do you solve this?

Who gives a fuck what this bald senior thinks? Crank will have alzheimers in a year or maybe already does.

Abolish the FDA and DEA, so there will be no one to prosecute them illegally.

Attached: ronpaulhellyeah.png (512x555, 296K)

If it helps it helps. In most (99.99999%) cases, people just want to get high, stop making it a moral issue. Rules have exceptions.

>WEED

Attached: 519C70F4-D6C5-45CE-A2B3-C329047C3ED8.png (380x515, 292K)

>Alfie, from Kenilworth, in Warwickshire, suffers up to 30 violent seizures a day. At one point, Alfie had 3,000 seizures and 48 hospital visits in a year. His seizures can gradually be controlled in UK hospitals, but over time it is likely he would be institutionalised with psychosis and die prematurely.

Fuck man that's fucking brutal, but will CBD oil pills really help him with two dozen seizures a day?

They went to the Netherlands for treatment and he supposedly went down to a small handful of seizures a month.

This is the same FDA who pass inadequately tested pharmaceuticals into the drug market while maintaining cannabis to be harmful yes?

Anecdotal evidence suggests there is a possibility, however due to schedule one classification there is no clinical research to lean on when making the decision.

If cannabis has been proven to cure cancer.

On which moral ground is it illegal?

It's peer reviewed research.

Clinical study please

Link

Only grumpy, miserable fucks hate weed.

Dr Cristina Sanchez PhD cannabis and cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=rnVisZVZfHc

Cristina has studied the effect of cannabinoids on lipid and carbohydrate intermediate metabolism first and on cancer cell proliferation later. She obtained her PhD with Honors in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Complutense University in 2000. During her postdoc at Dr. Piomelli’s laboratory (University of California Irvine, 2000-2003) she studied the involvement of another group of bioactive lipids (lysophosphatidic acid and related compounds) on pain initiation.

DUDE WEED LMAO

The brain’s endocannabinoid system provides on-demand protection against convulsive activity, having a major role in regulating the central nervous system
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4911937/

That’s not a peer reviewed paper

I provided one on seizures

They can suck the drug effects out of it and administer in pill form. Ive seen it work already with my cousins useless teenage son.

One time he asked me if I had anything he could do for some cash and I said If he can seizure out in the bathtub I really need to do a load a of whites.

Attached: 1277865878503.jpg (127x86, 2K)

The word anecdotal is used multiple times

This statement is conclusive though

The brain’s endocannabinoid system provides on-demand protection against convulsive activity, having a major role in regulating the central nervous system

from the report

>ask for clinical study of schedule one drug
>check out this conclusion from a hand full of people not in a controlled clinical study
I am aware of the interaction with the Endocannabinoid system, this is what causes withdrawals in heavy users that quit cold turkey

You are aware THC causes apoptosis in cancer cells?

jesus christ you're a faggot

Holy moving goal posts batman, I thought this thread was about using CBD to treat seizures, not THC curing cancer. Put the joint down and pay attention, I say this as a Cannabis user. What next zero negative affects?

Antigravity is a cake walk

This post is about real medicine, if you hadn't noticed.

No need to insult me.

Did I say or imply that cannabis has no medical value? Nope. But you can’t just claim it cures everything, that and without legitimate clinical studies we are unaware of negative side affects. We are talking about changing a child’s brain chemistry by introducing Cannabinoids from outside the body. If there is already an issue with the body producing the compounds within the body this is just a band aid. The point is don’t take anecdotal evidence as gospel.

It does cure everything.

Your intellectual rigour is obfuscating for your lack of thinking.

If this thread had a name it would be "pol-pot"
Kek.

Oh so you are one of those dude weed lel. You are the cancer that prevents medical cannabis from being taken seriously. Pause and actually think about that.

That kid's lungs are going to be so fucked by the time he is an adult

Siezures is one of the legit few medical uses, the rest is just helping people cope with lifelong pains

You think about your methodology contributing to the state of medicine as it stands.

lightweight bitch. get him a vape.

Look I'm pro weed and pro medical weed and all but giving it to a six year old will fuck him up more than it will help him in the long run.
If he was 18, or even 16 it won't fuck him up but he'll develop problems from using weed that early.

Cannabis causes apoptosis of cancer cells, it's a fact.

You ask for studies for a classified subject matter, knowing full well they will be limited and then you criticize their limitations.

You are an entirely backwards thinking individual.

LMAO

Attached: 1520291463784.jpg (958x960, 57K)

Desire for clinical studies that actually discuss the pros and CONS? Take 45 days off, reevaluate your personal consumption. You can thank me for experiencing a lucid brain.

It can be aten or be made into edibles

You are mostly acting on faith that it is nothing but positive, long term side affects be damned right?

CBD oil is harmless to the body. In most medical cases thats all people need. It shouldn't be vaped or smoked until 20.

Do no harm. It’s all about the patient. Doctors should be willing to go to jail for their principles

Yes.

>the United States is the only country that can study cannabis
>no other countries study medical applications
Wanting evidence for your claims ain’t backward its rational. Try taking a break.

My seizures stopped after daily CBD oil. I hope the law comes after me I’ve had what used to be termed “gran mal” seizures since childhood. I still occasionally just “zone out” fuck the medical establishment. Fuck pharma

I am acting on duty

I take this as evidence

Evidence:

Oh boy more anecdotal evidence, what his minimum dosage? He over consuming and wasting money?

Serious questions, how long have you been a daily user and when was the last time you completely flushed your system?

Doesn't stop the FDA putting out half tested products, I don't see dosage sheets accompanying herbs do you?

It's intuitive medicine, something unregulated because your regulation of the art of medicine has corrupted it to it's core.

Yet you have the nerve to assert yourself as upholding standards, the system is putrid, take a look.

I'm sure your lab coat makes you feel important though.

Not a doctor, and I find it funny you won’t address your own use of this medicine. If I was still stoned 24/7 I might not give a shit about the potential consequences either. Frankly the FDA is corrupt but even you should be rational enough to understand the importance of getting appropriate dosages, the way mportance of determining side affects. Are you a medical user or does it just help you relax.

Do you dose your nutrients?

Should we make it a legal requirement that people should receive vitamin A?

Should processed food come with the legal warning: Does not contain nutrients

This is on par with your thinking.

Determine medical dosage is on par with dosing individual nutrients? Appropriate dosage of a psychoactive substance is on par with that? Do you watch your dosage of alcohol? Your thinking is there is no point to over treating an issue which can make things worse.
Too much of a coward to really look and challenge your own use? You might just be an addict in denial.

I tell by my body and not by the dosage when I am drunk.

The medical system is a sham, the whole system is a sham

and we're the idiots falling for it

But you do care about over dosing to the point where alcohol is doing damage right?

As someone who doesn't like Marijuana, and thinks it's degenerate, I also believe it shouldn't be illegal.

Allow me to reframe myself.

All medicine is born in the west of the Hippocratic Oath of which Hippocrates states

Let thy food be thy medicine.

Your linguistic games wont work with me, I'm not even a human being. I just happen to be operating in flesh at this time.

The problem in the west is firstly diet, genetic imbalances are also attributable by diet, you know why that will be proven?

For I am God.

Modern cuisine is degenerate.

So we don’t need cannabis at all, just an organic, unprocessed diet?

I believe fundamentally yes but in the requirement of medicine, cannabis of both the extracted and non psychoactive CBD variety and the THC psychoactive variety is the superior sort.

One very nice woman in the mountains does dosages per gram in her cooking.

So there you have the herb comparison. It's for her daughter and not herself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Xd7cseGcE

Government should ensure adequate grounds for the population grow food and medicine

So dosage is important? You think the government should get in the land distribution game? Sounds like you want to government to come in and solve problems after shit talking the FDA. And not once have you been honest or forthcoming about your own use. Your responses come in unorganized bursts, clearly your organization is a little jacked up here.

I think the government on local level is rife with corruption throughout the land.

Sounds like you want to keep your cushy little CIA desk job of being a snark.

Modern medicine is the product of deep neurosis.

You would be certifiably mad to deny this.

The FDA needs to get a grip and collect it's pension.

That's Sir Patrick Stewart to you faggot

Lol you are paranoid. I work in the cannabis industry, I’m just a little more honest than you are. Serioudly 45 days sober will do you wonders.

You have really no leg to stand on as far as organisations are concerned agent.

Paranoia is a good propeller, do you know which artist said that?

Wait you unironically think I am a shill working for the government? When was the last DAY you were sober?

You think I unironically think I refer to myself as God?

If I have to refresh to 3 times to see the chain of posts you made then I’m going to have sporadic responses.

No I think you are just trying sling out as many posts to hit the 300 limit to bury getting btfo’d

You're insane.

CIA, you did a bad job today.

Tut tut tut

Still doing it, feel free to collect your thoughts in one post.

Alright...

Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/

Link the post in which I deny any medical benefits retard.

I have you nitwit

You're a lackadaisical liar and out of your league.

Be gone.

He’s not going to be ripping bongs they take out the THC.

How retard, at no point did I deny medical application, I deny it is a cure all. I have stated that you shouldn’t be naive to negative side affects by taking more than the dosage need to treat said ailment.

You thinking you're being personally insulted makes this conversation really stupid.

Watch your cortisol levels bucko

Most of America is self medicating on sugar and alcohol. Far more dangerous than cannabis.

When was I insulted? He drew conclusions about me based solely on my doubt that marijuana is a cure all with zero negative side affects.

theres literally no sufficient medical purposes of using THC/CBD except maybe seizure-related problems

Holy shit you are really arguing against what you WANT to be saying, not what I am saying. The reddit spacing makes perfect sense now. Please go back.

>but giving it to a six year old will fuck him up more than it will help him in the long run.
It won't fuck him up anymore than the seizures will

Ad hominem but ubiquitous dullard meme. My spacing is an eye sight and clarity issue.

I'm not going to waste my time finding papers you arrogantly white wash.

Turn a little kid into a schziod just because your parents have a fetish for cannabis use... FUCKING BASED!

Not like he'll grow up as a brainlet with an abnormal brain with burned out dopamine receptors.

numalesmile.jpeg

Nothing to do with the dopamine receptors anymore than a child being introduced to sugar, in fact sugar is far more toxic in production of dopamine, don't be obtuse.