White people can't be terrorist-

>white people can't be terrorist-

Attached: 1514025575005.png (1322x616, 909K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_technology
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=hddguA2y4wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cruz is a jew

Attached: 1511594850618.jpg (864x1256, 242K)

Those are freedom fighters my man

They can't, those are freedom fighters.

>amerimutts
>white

Mixed babies are beaut--

Attached: 1521638670350.jpg (1567x1129, 418K)

>Soygirl

Only one of those is a terrorist, by definition.

Attached: 1517351481717.jpg (879x617, 68K)

white people are the best at things even outside their specialty

She looks like a jew, it's extraordinary how many jews racemix.

>Jews hate christianity
who would have guessed

>What are anecdotes
>What are statistics

Cmon man at least try

Attached: 1443536470782.png (729x1416, 333K)

>white people

Attached: SemiticFeatures.png (1591x809, 1.77M)

Hivemind

Report for off topic, b-tier spam.
Do not give it a reply.

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

They pass on Jewishness matrilineally because they are such literal cuckolds.

Literally nobody has said white people can't be terrorists. Also we don't dislike islam solely because of terrorism - that is a tiny fragment of why people hate islam.

>Its a girl

Literally has to tell us it's a girl because it looks like a fucking male ape.

Attached: grand theft semitism .jpg (1094x564, 322K)

3 WHOLE examples of white terrorism, BRAVO!
Please tell me more, i IMPLORE you.

Attached: 3xqoq6ol15hy.jpg (800x694, 187K)

Attached: 3438567.jpg (1024x568, 70K)

how about a thousand years of white terror?

Attached: christian dark ages.gif (363x323, 9K)

Lmao who shopped that spic to have blue eyes

>mentally ill whites shoot up a school
>it’s extraordinary
>entire black communities are dangerous and violent
>these two things are the same
Fuck off, you dishonest, obfuscating tool.

More like the Finno-Korean terror

Attached: Crdg_53UMAAGUVF.jpg (2048x911, 123K)

Did you litterally make a picture in paint then present it as fact? (Look mom its color coded it must be real!)

Good work!

>Implying any of those retards are white

kek

doesnt like minorities makes bombs. what a faggot

>3 people out of the millions of Muslims extremists
Yeah thats totally equal

This

total meme graph but i'll bite. the "dark ages" spanned a few hundred years between late antiquity and the middle ages proper. the medieval europeans progressed pretty much from the carolingan renaissance (12th c) through the world wars. sorry they didn't have spacecraft, not everyone gets to wear a yahweh-transmission box on their head

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_technology

Stop it schlomo, you're gonna give the pagantards/atheitards cognitive dissonance

Attached: 1920s propaganda poster.jpg (315x320, 44K)

No amount of Photoshop can hide the mutt features.

Who said that? This shit is only gonna get worse.

nice meme kike, keep studying those chinese whispers (i.e. the mishnah)

>No True Scotsman

Lmao you shopped cruz to have blue eyes

back to leftypol with you filthy shill, you've been editing these for a while now haven't you?

Terrorism needs to be related to politics or religion. Of all shooters in the past and now only Dylann Roof can be put in that category.

You have to keep in mind there are a dozen mass shootings done by blacks every day. The difference is that when a black does it, it isn't really newsworthy.

>definition of terrorism
There really isn’t one. Or it really depends on who you ask.

and drastically altered the shape of his head.

wtf I love mass importation of arabs and africans now

Nobody said whites can't be terrorists.

/thread

>desperate media using filters to whiten their skin
Dios mio...

This image is stupid. There very well was scientific advancement in the middle ages. Hell, the very idea of a university was invented in the supposed "dark ages".

Btw, egyptians, greeks and romans where all caucasians.

ITT: No True Scotsman

This is funny coming from a Juden. You must know why your people got gassed and why they will get the same treatment in the future. You are the worst.

>N-not all blacks!

Attached: Chicago kidnapping.jpg (614x322, 19K)

Of course you are a fucking jew, gigantic nosed ugly motherfucker

Not my argument

for it to be No True Scotsman, cruz would actually have to be white. literally not a drop of white blood in him dude was a spic/jew mutt.

VICTIMHOOD PLUS VIOLENCE

Terrorism is about political change. None of these fags had a political agenda to scare people into. You fucking idiot.

>definition of terrorism
>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Shooting up a school is not terrorism
Bombing people because you're an edgelord is not terrorism

random acts of violence with no political motivations are not "terrorism" you fucking dolts

>muslims destroy Europe
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS REEEEEEEEEEE
>one yard white shoots 3 people
>HURRRERT WHITE LY YOUR BAD ISLAM IS GOOD YOUR WAYCUSS

la creatura

>implying Cruz is white
The jury is still out on the Austin bomber. He looks jewish just like cruz who admitted his maternal mother was a jew. Dylann roof is a hero, definitely white and his sister is a cutie

doubles of legit autism

They fucking got acquitted of hate crime whilst yelling 'kill whitey' 'I bet he voted drumph' whilst torturing him.

Almonds activated.

Funny how white-haters are so desperate to find "white terrorists". It's like they're not happy at them simply being labeled evil psychopaths.

Attached: killerjews.jpg (1200x948, 538K)

I hate this fucking word "white" people. Same goes for "black" people ect.

It just triggers me. There are aboriginals and negroes who share the same skin color or asians and caucasians and persians who have the same shade of skin colour.

Who defines who owns the colour tag? Why notz go by the other established names for those races?

Liberals think the alt right believe this

/thread

Same people claim Black people can't be racist because muh majority.

modern day 3 stooges

Attached: muh sides.png (300x164, 61K)

If that’s the case than the USS Cole bombing wasn’t terrorism, which the government considers it to be. Trust me on this, the definition varies.

>definition varies
Why do leftist always bend the meaning of everything to fit their narrative?

Roof was the only one with a political agenda and his actions were to incite fear.

The difference is the Kran approves of killing infidels while the bible (at least the old testament) is explicitly against homosexuality.

Very horrible comparison. Find a Christian terrorist or something.

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

Attached: global rule 7 big.jpg (775x1052, 330K)

>words have no true meaning so just listen to me because im right

unironically bootlicker

My love for Finns is ever increasing

Attached: finngolian pepe.jpg (782x500, 134K)

Attached: 1518854948557.jpg (1024x689, 106K)

Well lads
When you think of it
All white people have middle eastern ancestry because early humans left Africa through the Levant and Arabian penninsula
So really you’re displaying pictures of middle eastern descended individuals who are terrorists

Attached: BB2A8C3A-D531-41A4-AA4E-467365F4D6CC.jpg (400x324, 42K)

So you’re the kike who posts as the EU flag making those smuggie threads

You are a huge, huge newfag. That image is almost older than Sup Forums.

Said no one ever?

Attached: 1510662043224.jpg (988x1024, 262K)

Except literally none of these people were jewish, nice try bud, keep up the cognitive dissonance, should really help you out down the road.

NICE PHOTOSHOP FAGGOT

Attached: not white.png (568x713, 468K)

He’s literally a Jew you fucking retarded mutt

you are 100% incorrect.

Where are nicks freckles?

>Dylann roof is a hero
For killing a bunch of old churchgoing black people who literally dindu nuffin? Maybe if he went to the middle of the hood and killed some bangers he'd be a hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#t=2m45s

There is, you're just too lazy and absolute minded to actually read more than you talk.

Dylan isn't a terrorist, he's a freedom fighter who chose a really bad target

That kid looks deformed

>White countries have white terrorists and white criminals
Wow OP, don't dig too deep!

Threadly reminder that the mainstream media narritive tried to say the DC sniper was triggered by a ex girlfriend when it was really a lunatic who changed their name to Muhammad and went full blown snak bar.

Even to this day, Normies belive the original media narrative.

Attached: images.jpg (234x216, 9K)

Terrorism is victimhood + violence. White people can not be terrorist any more than blacks can be racist.

he may not be a terrorist, but he's also definitely not a misunderstood freedom fighter, who picked the "wrong target". He chose to slaughter kids like a little bitch.

>muslims acting according to their book not muslim
>christians acting against their book supposedly christians

Dont lump in fine white citizens like myself with the Trump MAGA crowd. NeverTrump warned you fucks.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-02-21-10-58-29.png (805x1022, 810K)

A school shooter is not a terrorist.

The bomber's motive is unknown.

Dylann Roof might be classified as a terrorist, although it's a stretch because it dilutes the meaning of the word 'terrorism' since Roof was neither a member of nor acting for any group or political ideology. His mass murder was more of a reaction to what he perceived to be unjust. It was political, but he is not part of a group with a political program like say, Maoist terrorists or Islamic terrorists.

I honestly don't understand the libtard obsession with the word 'terrorism'. Isn't it WORSE to be a mass murderer for the laughs or out of bitterness rather than be a terrorist who believes he's committing the mass murder for a just cause to make society better?

Classifying school shooters as terrorists is exquisite stupidity at work.

According to Lee Boyd Malvo's (Muhammad's then 17-year-old partner-in-crime) testimony
>Muhammad's goal in Phase One was to kill six white people a day for 30 days. Malvo went on to describe how Phase One did not go as planned due to heavy traffic and the lack of a clear shot and/or getaway at different locations
>Phase Two was meant to take place in Baltimore. Malvo described how this phase was close to being implemented, but was never carried out. Phase Two was intended to begin by killing a pregnant woman by shooting her in the abdomen. The next step would have been to shoot and kill a Baltimore police officer. At the officer's funeral, they would plant several improvised explosive devices. These explosives were intended to kill a large number of police since many police would attend another officer's funeral. More bombs were then to be detonated as ambulances arrived at the scene.
>The last phase was to take place very shortly after, if not during, Phase Two. The third phase was to extort several million dollars from the U.S. government. This money would be used to finance a larger plan to travel north into Canada and recruit other effectively orphaned boys to use weapons and stealth and send them out to commit shootings across the country.

Technically the USS Cole bombing indeed was not terrorism because it was 1) a military target, and 2) al-Qaeda had declared war on the US in 1996. However, al-Qaeda is a terrorist group and not a state actor so it is not illogical or wholly unjustified to call that attack terrorism.

You're alright, finnbro

youtube.com/watch?v=hddguA2y4wk