FED RAISES RATES

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/fed-raises-rates-steepens-path-of-hikes-as-outlook-strengthens

Stop discussing bullshit, you brainlets. This is actually very important.

Attached: FED.jpg (1056x501, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=EVeeJ3zKyto
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-13/fed-raises-rates-while-sticking-to-three-hike-outlook-for-2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Stop discussing bullshit, you brainlets. This is actually very important.
Trump is forcing the FED to implode on purpose.

NESARA

Attached: 1495077654533.jpg (803x1924, 682K)

awesome. Time to start rewarding savers and not rewarding fuck heads who take out big loans that they can't afford

I'm pretty sure the fed will still be standing and the rest of us implode.

Not if Trump pulls and Andrew Jackson

Attached: 1521015439358.png (726x1063, 1.19M)

Attached: Χωρίς τίτλο.png (1368x772, 1.64M)

Attached: 1502773439144.jpg (1440x1080, 353K)

lmao austin bomber was a 4channer drumkin

Statistical odds: Infinitesimal

wrong. Trump talked about draining the swamp last fucking night.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVeeJ3zKyto

Attached: 1499926887859.jpg (2815x1639, 1.07M)

>labor force at alltime low
>china bought all the gold and is moving to petro yuan
>people live from paycheck to paycheck with absolutely no savings
>debt doubled under obama with no prospect of ever being paid back
>tax cuts did jack shit and should've been eliminated in complete to actually matter

This shit will crash down so fucking hard. Can't wait. 2008 will be a cake compared to this.

RIP economy. Great Depression II incoming.

F

He also talked about taking the guns away. But actions speak louder than words.

I would be interested to hear his response as to why tax payers' money should be sent out of the country to niggers in Africa against their will. If they aren't getting enough from charity then maybe it's time to consider that they would prefer their money to stay in their own country to fix it first and foremost.

>He also talked about taking the guns away. But actions speak louder than words.

Yeah like appointing an economic advisor who is in favor of the gold standard. You're a shill though so your only job on this board is to be a faggot.

I'm about to start trading the actual is same as forecast so we have a tug of war or Eur/USD and Dixie and GBP/USD is looking good in GBP favor. Gotta wait for the speech in 15min though. MONEY TO BE MADE LADS!

literally consider suicide anytime

>literally consider suicide anytime
Kys Jew.

Attached: 1516511680389.jpg (1415x939, 1.01M)

>Gold standard

Just listen to yourself you are either a shill yourself or just a massive faggot

>LARPing that hard
The gold standard is never coming back. Ever.

What's your reasoning and evidence? Surely you have some.

Attached: 1508525721726.jpg (909x987, 360K)

If the Fed is scared of Trump, they can just crash the economy and he will get blamed.

He can issue new currency.

...do you know what our gold supply is right now? How much will your dollar be worth if we go back to the gold standard right now?

This is actually very bad, daily reminder we didn't recover all the way from 08

So this is the new tactic, shills calling other people shills.

Attached: 1510109266220.jpg (250x247, 6K)

>awesome
Higher interest rates means less investment and slower growth you stupid nigger

I can tell you're scared.

Attached: 1520704425689.png (1428x1050, 614K)

your dollar will be worth 0$ if the jew continues.

When Trump issues a new currency the Rothschilds wealth evaporates.

>but we've got muh guns to rebel when needed!

Attached: 1513365170014.jpg (540x372, 48K)

Feels great knowing the ensuing crash will be blamed on yrump and lead to more social programs and entitlements. Time to move america forward

This. My investment portfolio is going to get fucked up.

In before the crypto fags (you) this

>gold standard is bad

It'll only be bad if we import asteroids as much as white guys go to Thailand for lady boi pussy

It's even funnier when you're not retarded and realized the FED was going to do this 2 years ago. But the average persons attention span is that of a retard. Even Trump knew they would 2 years ago

You amerimutts think that taking on debt is equal to (((investing))). For example Low interest rates are driving housing prices to unsustainable high levels.

>trump will save us from the rothschilds111

Attached: trump rothschild connections.jpg (960x557, 73K)

Reminder that unemployment rate is a shit statistic.

Labor participation rate is not even close to full employment (2007 level).

Attached: Capture.png (749x532, 30K)

No one cares you delusional mutt, you're a faggot with hopeless dreams. Trump isn't saving shit because he's never going 1488, he's a civic nationalist mongrel who will bring us further to death.

Attached: 1500759884056.jpg (940x672, 224K)

No you dumb faggot, housing prices are rising because foreign investors, particularly the Chinese, are buying up real estate at unprecedented levels, and not doing jack shit with it. They buy up land and housing as a safe way to invest money, leaving the plebeians shit out of luck.

Growth cannot be infinite. It should not be. Its that kind of metality that causes rampant immigration and all sorts of foreign policy issues.

muni bond fund holders btfo

Attached: 1499776799227.jpg (632x732, 351K)

So then negative rates are a good thing

>Growth cannot be infinite
growth is infinite, but so is contraction. we will always need growth to offset contraction.

you shouldnt even be allowed to buy houses in another country if you dont have dual citizenship with that country atleast.

>Boom bust cycle isn’t because of government manipulation

so raising rates with a 4th quarter figure of 2 . 6 % for gdp growth (yes the space is required so people dont miss it) is a good idea but not when we allegedly had one of 6% for the forth quarter years ago? granted that 6 was down graded like 4 times to below 3 but still that was like half a year departed

This.

low interest rates kept there by govt decree creates malinvestment and bubbles, brainlet

Attached: 1521572521379.jpg (250x241, 7K)

It's both actually. Encouraging cheap lending still artificially inflates the market and drives a boom and bust cycle.

Attached: 1498611100531.jpg (999x999, 358K)

your filthy autistic 56% genetics are shining through. Low interest rates has meant low payments and people locked into loans on houses that they could not otherwise afford. This has created a shortage in the real estate market, which has kept housing prices high. Already housing prices are starting to come down as interest rates rise. For the most part, Foriegn investors are buying multi million dollar properties, not average middle class homes

does this mean i should wait to get a personal loan or go now? was thinking of getting one sometime this year

>hurr durr you're a jew

Dumb mutt :)

Attached: 1510890945681.jpg (744x1052, 1.71M)

buy bitcoin

Attached: 1511347161215.png (1030x353, 190K)

>[citation needed]

what does it mean?

Attached: 1311451045862.jpg (234x211, 29K)

Where do you think we are? You don't think we actually talk about politics or policy, do you?

Bitcoin is backed by the dollar. fuck head. People are fleeing shitcoin in droves

Sorry I couldn't hear you over the sound of you being a delusional faggot who sucks jew cock

Attached: 1510882808371.jpg (629x900, 351K)

Very good, all my savings are in US Dollars. Merkel and Draghi will only be able to steal a little less from me.

let me know when they get back to 6.25% - in about 50 years, maybe a hundred, maybe never

"THE STEEPEST RATE !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! SINCE !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.00025 RATE RAISE

they come over pregnant have a the kid in us or taiiwan or canada they immediately leave now they can buy things under the kids name because he's American Canadian or whatever it's a long con but it works so they do it there's a documentary about it even

The Fed needs to raise rates and shrink its balance sheet now during the good times so it has ammunition to fight the next recession, whenever it happens.

If it continues a loose monetary policy it'll create bubbles which will make the next crisis worse as well.

Trump thinks the Fed is raising rates to slow down the US economy and make him look bad. This is wrong.

I am an expert on monetary issues.

Attached: 1488231840023.jpg (600x513, 55K)

>backed by the dollar
are you retarded? yes, yes you are.

housing supplies are at a premium, the market needs to be cooled

the era of 'Helicopter Ben' and Alan 'I'd prefer to mop up the mess than prick the bubble' Greenspan is coming to an end

Higher interest rates will postpone the crash ya stupid nigger lover

>flag
@>monetary issues
Ist should decrease the rate for maximum chaos but i think the Jews have learned to maintain the balance

they'd first murder Trump than let this happen

just like JFK

They can't because Trump is smarter.

good bye bitcoin

oh, carry on then

Attached: 1515094598257.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Well now you're just trolling.

kys

Attached: 1504117706938.jpg (2000x1333, 352K)

This is an edited video.

your fantasy currency is a sham. You will ride the bubble all the way to zero. Fucking loser

No it isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

Attached: 1519158013351.jpg (4364x3181, 3.91M)

The only person who should kill themselves if you, you delusional mutt. Trump isn't Hitler stop sucking his dick, I'll suck his dick with you when he actually says and does something worthy of praise instead of being a troll on twitter while he lets the kikes do whatever they want.

Attached: 1504637284581.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

That is why illegals getting the boot will drive up overall wealth. Chicago bakery went from 10$ to 14$/hr after ICE raid. It may take a bit to percolate into official numbers.

Attached: 1505175093911.png (1104x828, 1.05M)

Smarter than JFK?

Yes.

>microshit HQ in state with small villages of homeless
>instead of helping these people, we should give money to niggers with AIDS

>here look at my collage of new stories that's totally don't prove anything besides complete meme speculation

I'd me more inclined to believe your mutt ass if Trump wasn't such a faggot and ya know, maybe actually did something smart like declaring war against the jews and actually doing something.

Attached: you.jpg (470x293, 35K)

>This is actually very important.
did he crash the dollar yet? is he going to nationalize the fed or not?

I believe they are planning on raising rates about 1% per year, which is pretty heavy given international markets. I think it should be half that until new policies settle down. This is not a one-off raise.

No one cares mutt your memes are weak like your logic

Attached: sheeps.png (501x585, 172K)

Its time to purge the fed

Why are you acting so uppity?

>Not if Trump pulls and Andrew Jackson
unlikely, he hasn't even shot one guy in a duel yet. he should talk about bringing back dueling, that we're taking it back

I have my doubts. Not that Trump is a stupid man, but things have really degenerated since the early 1960s, and I doubt that such degeneration was kept to the lower classes only.

>lmao austin bomber was a 4channer drumkin
not sure the Austin bomber was real

A non-jew is now running the reserve for the first time in like 30 years. That gives me some confidence this isn't another sham.

Attached: 1517464051599.jpg (683x1024, 119K)

>the Rothschilds wealth evaporates.
you know how diverse that shit is? they going to have to drone everyone, actually I think all the handlers are throwing this party

their power dwindles.

i care not for their race or creed but for which nation they serve above all others, the United States of America

>Stop discussing bullshit, you brainlets. This is actually very important.

OP is a retard they are expected 3 hikes this year.

OP stop being a fag, and psuedo-economic-intellectual, some of us trade (gamble /speculate) for the lulz and know a million times more than (you).

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-13/fed-raises-rates-while-sticking-to-three-hike-outlook-for-2018