Nuclear Survival Thread

NST for discussing topics on Nuclear Warfare and how to survive it

Pic related (In Green) is where I live, and I can't get info on local shelters, but I assume the nearest one is in Portland, is there a shelter close by I don't know of? Post your area and tell us how fugged you are

Attached: Oregon nuclear fug.jpg (992x1270, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oism.org/nwss/
youtube.com/watch?v=m6U9T3R3EQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fug I meant "In black"

Will you survive Ameri/pol/?
Burgers, report on your status

Attached: YellowstoneAshKillZones.jpg (400x300, 11K)

Is there a map where it shows Canada too?
Or does the volcano stop at the borders like it ought to?

Fuck off we're full

Attached: 1461475396579.jpg (1200x927, 101K)

I got this

Attached: yellowstone_eruption_of_2021_by_mister_ed_fan-d4a9hba.jpg (951x841, 70K)

ash rain will look cool I guess, that map should have more of a sweep to the right for wind

I doubt any of these shelters have been maintained since the Reagan era.

Anons will enjoy this book, Nuclear War Survival Skills, free pdf online:
oism.org/nwss/
It includes improvised shelter plans and plans for a homemade fallout meter, it's pretty /comfy/, I have a paper copy.

Attached: NWSS.jpg (185x240, 11K)

Thank you, friend.

That will kill 98% of all Canadians.

>surviving global nuclear war
>maybe if you're a penguin that can quickly adapt to hot temperatures

its called fallout 5

I live in Beaverton right on the outer edge of the orange ring so pretty well fugged desu

Where are they getting the date from yo?

Also why would they nuke Kfalls and the middle of Lake county where there's literally nothing but not Eugene or Medford

>portland getting nuked

Oh no, that would be too bad

Actually that needs to happen so the soil is revitalized with exotic elements and people turn into giants again.

possibly to irradiate clean water sources

Bro, you are safe, for a while. All the early strikes would target our launch sites/air defense. Oregon has none, really. All those sites in Oregon are cities/damns/infrastructure(damns)/government. Get a bugout bag and dirt bike, and stop worrying.
t. Salem fag

nukes don't exist. this thread goes in Sup Forums

Medford here ill smoke a blunt watching the world burn

you wont survive hit by a nuke. Best bet is to live at least several kilometers away from military installation, zones of concentrated industry and population hubs (these will be hit too).
Ify you live in a big city, its good to have some family or friends in bumfuck Montana or somewhere in the middle of nowhere and visit them for some time when geopolitical stuation heats up too much (im talking real happening, not Sup Forums "happening")
For the details on actual survival, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=m6U9T3R3EQg

Don't you have some meth some cook?

How about sewers or caves?