Love Live! Sunshine!!

Aqours Thread, no mooses, /vg/ sales shit allowed.
Sad episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14423533
twitter.com/anju_inami/status/931924228902760448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happen? i thought the episode was good, though it can be better

Was love live always this melodramatic?

this is probably the most melodramatic sunshine has been, even counting their fuckup in episode 8.

How do we save this show?

season 3 never?

More lighthearted SoL episodes, similar to Muse

Unironically give moose a cameo, the ratings will top for that episode and the BD disc it goes on will be the highest selling of the season.

It doesn't need saving.

strawpoll.me/14423533
Don't forget to vote

The show is doing fine. It's still going to sell a shit ton of BDs.

Do you care about the sales or about having fun while watching, and don't feel gloomy like I do now?

I honestly don't get what's the big deal with the school. No normal teenager would fight against its closing. The show also doesn't explain the necessity of education cuts and instead portrays it as something evil, which is absolutey retarded

I'm still enjoying the show though. Despite the gloom from this week's episode I thought it was the right decision from a story perspective. Now the girls can focus on winning Love Live.

riko is so beautiful...

Chika doesn't even care about the school, she obviously only wants to do it because moose did it and she's a fucking sheep.

We will finally be getting the black uniforms in future episodes.

But then why did moose did it? This plot problem existed in the same way in the first season

Actually suprised they're commiting to shutting down the school. Thought everything would be solved with the power of "muh miracles" and "muh struggle"

More SOL episodes and no dramatic episodes.

Maybe. The episode made it clear that they'll be moving to a different school starting next spring so they're still at UraJo.

>Chika doesn't even care about the school
Rewatch the first season. And don't skip her scenes this time.

I'm scared bros. I really want a Sunshine movie, more songs, and maybe a 3rd season. But the constant low ratings and sales compel me not to get my hopes up.
But then I think to myself, if a relatively less popular idol franchise like WUG could last long enough to get a 2nd movie and an S2, then surely LLS could as well.
I just don't want it to end so soon.

Get rid of everything vaguely dramatic

It's more comfy and fun to stay in a small school than going to crowded city schools.

Because Honk is really dumb and she wouldn't have passed the entrance exams for the other schools. Everyone else just followed her because she's a cute retard, except for Eli who wanted to keep it open because her Grandma would be upset and would probably die from depression at the news.

>255 KB JPGActually suprised they're commiting to shutting down the school. Thought everything would be solved with the power of "muh miracles" and "muh struggle"
I can't help but feel they're going to cop out and keep the school open

>the constant low ratings and sales
Are they really that bad? I thought the Japs ate this shit up.

I don't understand why the writers expect the viewers to give a shit about their school when they never bothered to even show why the school is so important to them. At least show more of the other students, their teachers, some school clubs, fucking anything. From the viewers' perspective it's nothing more than some random shitty building.

If they only want their school to stay to hang out together, they miss the point of a school in the first place. It's there for them to learn. That's what I hate about the school setting, because they hardly ever show what schools are actually about, namely learning boring yet important stuff. If they simply want to hang around in a comfy setting, they can meet outside of school, which is what they are doing most of the series in the first place already

Aqours need to disband.

This part killed me.

>Actually suprised they're commiting to shutting down the school. Thought everything would be solved with the power of "muh miracles" and "muh struggle"

Thank god they put in some hard dose of reality

Hell, the conclusion is actually well-sound as well. Win Love Live and make your school's name immortal

You don't have to worry. Aqours will be around for at least 2 more years. They've only just started ramping up their activities so they're not going anytime soon.
No. Sunshine is beating everything else in sales this season. And nico ratings mean nothing especially when the website has been dying for years.

Chika is so lucky.

Damn, I can already see it
>Aqours wins love live
>Chika gives one of her KAGAYAKI speeches
>Maripapa was watching everything, has a change of heart
>keeps the school open
>we get a movie and season3

>Sunshine is beating everything else in sales this season.
Not a difficult achievement, to be fair

I'll be very very surprised if this doesn't happen

I hope you're right user. I really do.

Just slip in boosters in CDs and BDs.

You're forced to go to school until college in the Netherlands, the police even come to pick you up if you don't come to school.
Don't know if japan has the same law.

sakurauchi riko is for lots and lots

>and lots and lots

and lots and lots

and lots and lots (and lots and lots) of kissing cuddling and handholding

>the school is closing
>wait no it isn't
>just kidding it is
>but then it isn't
>no this time it's closing FOR REAL
>haha nevermind it's going to stay open after all!
I hope everyone in charge of this show steps on a lego

I don't really care about the show now that we know there isn't Ruby focus coming, ever.

>Actually surprised
Fucking animeonly trash
School being shut down without way to stop it was a part of setting since announcement. It's just sunrise shitty writers decided to milk some drama from it

It isn't at all but I'm just dispelling the notion that it isn't doing well. The actual quality of the show is another discussion but let's not pretend like love live has ever been high quality.

the frame before that did it for me
mari crying should be illegal, it kills the soul

The difference between this and WUG is that the amount of money invested in this is obviously much much higher than WUG. The good thing is I doubt the Aqour VA's are worth anything right now so it's not like they will cost much to renew contracts. They're obviously still pumping money into the franchise itself but now it's getting distributed a bit more with All Stars, since they've had to obviously somewhat renew the moose contracts, at least for voice lines, and added the PDP girls.

>I hope everyone in charge of this show steps on a lego

I personally felt more affected by Chika's single tear during their practice but this was also good.

If so, there wouldn't be so many cases of students who became hikikomori

>finals already
I didn't expect this to go so fast

Cute new kotoumi

fatzura

this is GOOD

Is this a southpark reference?

>NozoNico
ftfy

My little flower circle can't possibly be this cute.

That's a big zura.

>nozonico

Take youriko instead, that might work.

What are your Top 5 Aqours songs?

In no particular order:
Omoi yo hitotsu ni nare
Taiyou o Oikakero
Lonely Tuning
Koi ni naritai AQUARIUM
Guilty Eyes Fever

l-l-lets see them off heartwarmingly and affirmatively...? the seiyuus did their best so...

YouRiko is EliPana tier crackshit

how about some cancer?

>EliNico

You is hilarious

Was this the last episode? Is Aqours cancelled?

>the seiyuus did their best so...
You seriously can't believe this.

Thrilling One Way
GNGK
Kaigandoori
Mijuku Dreamer
Innocent Bird

What students?

No order
Omoi yo hitotsu ni nare
Happy Party Train
Yuuki ha Doko ni?
Sunshine Pikka Pikka ondo (just FUN)
Todokanai hoshi dato shite mo

Sora mo Kokoro
Shadow Gate
INNOCENT BIRD
Waku Waku Week
Kaigaandori

Guilty Kiss, Guilty Night
Shadow gate to love
Galaxy Hide and Seek
Daydream Warrior
KananChika duo

We should make this a Sup Forums banner

twitter.com/anju_inami/status/931924228902760448
Smoll Chika big adventure continues.

I regret watching this show

It's a comedy, user-kun. A comedy of the unintentional kind

very cute rikyako saves uranohoshi when

Are you retarded?

>school closes
>Aqours wins LL
>haha just kidding it's staying open
I'm ready for that disappointment

Fuck off, voice acting was amazing.

Mattete aino uta
Guilty kiss guilty night
Kowareyasuki
shoujo ijou koi ga shitai
Baby maybe koi

if only there were 2 girls they know that could fake an entry only to get 100

No, just hopeful

Somebody, just burn the fucking building down.

I closed the episode in disappointment, whats the preview all about? Are they going to Hokkaido to see Saint Snow perform or something

Sunshine now makes it feel like SIP had everything handled to them and there was no real struggle.

I like it this way, the girls have to confront failure and keep going on.

Anyone else think S2 is much better than S1?

Shadow gate to love
Mattete ai no uta
Yozora wa nandemo shitteru no
Sora mo kokoro mo hareru kara
Strawberry trapper
Aqours has really good ballads

>Doing school application at 4am

>there was no real struggle.
That's what nips like. That's what we came for. Nobody likes to see their girls fail. It's bitter.

S1 has multiple fantastic episodes, especially in the beginning. S2 has literally 1 so far.

>Baby maybe koi

Fuck off them you troll cunt.

It's definitely better, but honestly S1 was pretty awful, this could be a lot better too if they kept it more fun instead milking this same stupid school drama shit for 2 seasons now.

4 our of 3 eps of Sunshine's season 2 were amazing. You just lack taste my man

I'M TRYING, GUYS, BUT MY SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DAUGHTER KEEPS GETTING IN THE WAY

IN THE MEANTIME BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS OR SOMETHING

this what the fuck which fuckup is going to stay up until 4am deciding whether to go to a shitty hick school only somewhat famous for their skooru idoru vs a normal school

>not a single genki mari moment

bruhs future is bleak for us

>tfw started watching long after muse was finished
>only played the game
>still havent finished S2
>hated S1 of sunshine
>S2 of sunshine has been so good i dont want it to end
does youtube have all those livestream event things or whatever where they just talk shit on panels? i need more yohane, zura, mari and riko ruby can fuck right off though moeblob shit

Mari also can just expel the first years and have them reapply to the school.