As a Kurd who's family fled Iraq in 2003 what does Sup Forums think about an independent Kurdistan ?

As a Kurd who's family fled Iraq in 2003 what does Sup Forums think about an independent Kurdistan ?

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1920, 256K)

I'd be for it, but it turns out Kurds are a bunch of commies so we'd have to fight you anyway.
Drop the commie shit and we'll talk.

>I'd be for it, but it turns out Kurds are a bunch of commies so we'd have to fight you anyway.
>Drop the commie shit and we'll talk.
FPBP
/thread

This

Go back coward

tell your people to quit fucking around with the Assyrians and then we'll talk...until then, KYS

This

By merit they're the only ones who deserve it. Iraqis fled and Turks hid while the Kurds were handling shit, now ISIS is done they crawl out of their holes to yank down statues.

no one cares about kurdish people

Kurds are fucking commies so I don't give a fuck about them at all.

Lets be honest people, Kurds will drop communism when the first opportunity of economic development comes along. Just like everyone else.

You deserve to have a country.

I really dont know enough about it but the Irish experience of dealing with a larger nation is that they tend to act like dicks.

Hail Rojava

Hail Victory

Iraqi Kurdistan isn't communist at all you low information low IQ imbecile. PKK barely has a presence there except in the very northern mountain area bordering Turkey.

Get in bed with dogs, you get fleas.
Fuck those Kurd Kommies

I support all groups in their desire for self governance.

I literally don't give a fuck.

fpbp

Attached: verySOON.png (575x633, 415K)

Kurdistan does not exist sand nigger

Not going to happen
>Why?
Because kurds are such insufferable cunts that they managed to make an enemy out of everyone in the region except for Israel. Turks hate you, iranians hate you, arabs hate you, everyone hates desert gypsies.

To be fair without having infrastructure the Kurds have made the best of there situation and not all of us are commies it's like every country there's different view points but we set our political differences aside in order to you know keep living and we've fought through hell and back we've been actively genocided against by 3 nations with little foreign aid and no one in the general region likes us but we've stuck together we fought back yes My family fled but the chances were looking slimmer then ever personally I think my dad regrets leaving his friends behind and I think he wants to die fighting for his people one day we will go back i just hope once we do more people will help the cause and through it all we still hate the state of Israel no joke a lot of Kurds would die fighting for palistine we have to much nationalism and bravery in us

Attached: image.jpg (480x609, 75K)

Go for it. Iraq, and the US to some extent, kinda owe you. But Kurdistan should be legit democratic.

Trust me not many Kurds are happy that we got aid from Israel

The only group/province of Iraq who you could trust to do literally anything without fucking it up out of sheer ineptitude or a retarded devotion to some insane sectarian ideology.
The only ethnic group in Iraq besides iraqi christians or assyrians who I would ever trust to watch my back for any reason whatsoever.
The only military forces who you could deploy to other provinces made up of any ethno-religious affiliation and not have to worry about the kurds slaughtering everyone after they drove bad guys out because the local populace was sunni/shia.
The only region of Iraq I'd even consider visiting without having to constantly be on guard to make sure me or my bae aren't kidnapped and beheaded.

It's unfortunate that you're stuck between our desire to keep Turkey as the NATO border and our desire to defeat our enemies. We can't give you independence, ever, unless NATO is either dissolved, or Turkey chimps out and leaves, which looks increasingly likely by the day. Rest assured, if Erdogan continues down his path of brinksmanship and dick-waving, and either brexits or gets kicked out of NATO, a free Kurdistan is a logical new frontier and honestly, I think it would be better to have a US presence further down into the Levant as opposed to Turkey from a power projection and regional influence perspective.

However, until then, it's a crying shame we can do little about it without upsetting the global geopolitical balance. I bristle with disbelief when someone calls Israel our 'greatest ally' when we can't so much as re-fuel an F18 there, yet Kurds die every day to help secure Iraq and Syria alongside our own dudes. Blah.

Attached: ladaniva - Copy.jpg (1280x960, 272K)

Jesus, who really cares. Middle East is a shithole.

Fuck them. They joined forces with Israel to undermine assad so they can redraw the map. Because of k*rds, a false flag attack will happen bringing the US and Russia to war because your "people" are in cahoots with the Jews in a plan to push for greater Israel.

Also I'll never forget how Iraqi k*rds committed genocide against Christians in Iraq. I hope Turkey kills as many k*rds as possiblem

im not a kurd so i dont care. if you want an independent kurdish state, you should probably fight for some land.

im not going to die for your homeland if thats what youre asking here.

Landlocked country, what can go wrong?

Not going to happen (probably) because you'd be landlocked and surrounded by neighbors who'd still be butthurt about losing territory to you and therefore not paticularly eager to grant you access to sea-trade or a lot of imports of anything in general, so you'd be a poor-ass fucking country and presumably a failed state since you are not exactly all that united.

All that said, I would not mind if Iraqi Kurdistan became Independent, the territory of the SDF was internationally recognised and the PKK or whoever took a chunk out of eastern Turkey (anything which causes roach butthurt is fine by me)

I have not studied up on Kurds a whole lot, but your drums/oversized tambourines are pretty fucking neat, otherwise you to both maintain a bunch of primitive nigger-tier customs like FGM in certain regions while also having a reform movement under Abdullah Ă–calan, so I think you guys would figure things out in the long-run, then we could also repatriate all the Kurds who are being niggers over here.

this

kurds are puppets of america and israel. we let them die in large numbers so we can rape kircuck for oil and not waste american lives fighting made up terrorist organizations in shithole countries

depends what faction of the kurds run it. You have your commie faggot kurds in syria and turkey, and your democratic kurds in Iraq

Peshmerga pretty much run the show, theres been many occasions where they've told the PKK to fuckoff or flatout not allowed to lead operations because of their incompetence.

You know there are different factions, right? This type of simplistic thinking and generalisation was what led to that debacle where you americans thought Iraq was a country full of oppressed arabs and if you took away the dictator all the arabs would rejoice, instate democracy and sing kumbayah.

that said, look what happened in niger

kurds kill a lot of roaches right now so any real white nationalist should root for Kurdistan

Attached: 1513465907921.jpg (720x720, 18K)

Kurdistan literally won't happen, anyway we have troops stationed for your retarded people who can't even keep the roaches out of Afrin.

Let nature take its course. If the Kurds want it badly enough they can have it for all I care, it would be meant to be.

Sure, take it, I don't care.

I think the communistic ideology is just means to pursuit the independent kurdistan end.

this includes pro-kike shit too.