Liberals want to ban "Nazi" books

Liberals want to ban "Nazi" books

breitbart.com/london/2018/03/21/soros-hope-not-hate-massive-backlash-book-ban-list/

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-21 at 11.43.35 AM.png (986x959, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hopenothate.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Briefing–turn-the-page-on-hate.pdf
ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007677
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Bezos

There exist other book vendors from whom one can buy nazifaggotry related tomes

Attached: IMG_1829.jpg (300x221, 28K)

There isn't a single Right recognized by the Bill of Rights these Liberals like.
Nor do they care about the rule of law - thuggery is all the understand.
You know they've bought up all the book sellers, right? Barnes and Nobel will do the same thing.

Nice here's a pic in action

Attached: nazi-books-burning.jpg (420x304, 46K)

Stop the nazis by banning books!!!! Hell, let's go one step further and burn them!!! In big piles!!!! That will show them, Just like the.....

This is how it all starts.

I

Attached: Fahrenheight.jpg (520x292, 20K)

Banning books, nice optics for them. My Amazon recommendations look like Tommy Mair's Christmas list.

Attached: 05cwvjx.jpg (1458x2592, 747K)

*It's not an instruction manual

This is because the left does not want anyone seeing how they parallel they, and the communists. All history must be rewritten to make all whites people the cause of the worlds demise.

Attached: 1521228809151.jpg (500x416, 108K)

the irony is too much

too late already coped all the “nazi” books i need off amazon over the last couple years.

at this point im not sure who the nazis are cause the democrats/liberals are doing a better job at fascism then they are

>Hope

Ironic how the left uses hope as their platform. Hope for a multiracial existence not ending in disaster is all they have

>communists want to ban "Nazi" books
Jesus Christ newspeak is a real thing.
These dumb fucks are gonna get done for wrongthink when they can't manage the cogdisc

they are afraid. when you stand on a lions neck, you have to keep your foot firmly planted

These rabid leftist Hope Not Hate fucks keep popping up all the time, they're like a gigantic floating turd that refuses to flush. I'm so sick of them, they need to be systematically destroyed.

i own 2 copies of mein kampf
whats this bitch gonna do about it

hopenothate.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Briefing–turn-the-page-on-hate.pdf

The list is pretty generic (Turner Diaries, Did 6 Million Really Die, Protocols and Anarchist Cookbook) but here it is for anyone of you who feel like stocking up.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

>Anarchist Cookbook
>Nazi

wew lad

>banning books

Nonstarter at least in burger land

Euros are fucked but always have been

The fuck!? Whats wrong with these communists? You don't see japan give a shit about content.

Attached: download_20180321_154521.jpg (350x498, 90K)

>McCarthyism is bad, people should be allowed to have their own political opinions, we can't discriminate against people just because they might be communists
>Suburbia is so stifling, we want social freedom and non-conformism, sex, drugs, and rock and roll forever!!!
Reminder that leftists only pretend to care about "freedom" when it suits them - as soon as they get a foothold, they'll turn right back around and become the exact same sort of authoritarian that they were supposedly fighting against. "Freedom" is a leftist lie that they use to stab you in the back.

Because Japan hasn’t been intellectualy subverted by Marxists

Damn right. Pure love is best love user.
> ss

Attached: download_20180321_155523.jpg (1055x1500, 346K)

that would make them the nazis though
ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007677

truth.

What are you an edgy junior high kid getting ready for his day of infamy at school?

They are nazis

They are terrified that we are going to kill them all as projection because they want to kill us all