What's the final verdict on Fairy Tail?

What's the final verdict on Fairy Tail?

It's trash from every perspective. Whatever you want out of this series you can find much better somewhere else.

Ezra got cucked by Hime

It finally ended, that is what matters.

G A R B A G E

Wendy was the best thing about it,

I think it sucks.

It stayed mediocrity consistent from beggining to end.

I want the girls to sit on my face

movie bds when

I remember there was a meme translation of the penultimate chapter, the one where Acnologia gets onepunched, floating around somewhere, but I lost it. Anyone still have it?

best weekly fap material,

Mashima has mastered the art of T&A

#JusticeForAugust

New anime season next year.

I can't decide if Dragon Force Wendy or Wendy Belserion is better.

I didn't even watch and i think it suck balls

The way the shirt is draped over her tits is masterful.

>No nipples=Trash

Fan service without nipples sucks

Had fun characters but the writting was awful, is bleach tier

So who died or got bullshited out of hell, and why is that so riveting, as that's the only think i keep hearing from Ftards aside from shipping.

good fan service
first arcs was good

Basically the guildmaster has an attack that kills everyone in a wide range at the cost of his life. He used it to defeat an advancing army and died. Only not really! He only was paralyzed.

And both the main villain and the one of the supporting characters were cursed with immortality and senseless killing of people close to them. So they fucked each other to death. Only not really! They got reincarnated/lost their memory and are still alive in the epilogue.

Nobody dies in Fairy Tail. At least, nobody significant. There's no stakes, there's no threat. Everything can be solved with power of friendship punch and dragon fire. It's mind-numbingly retarded.

I need more evidence to, uh, come to a conclusion

Reminder

Wounded Wendy is the better one

Started well and turned to crap.

FT was the manga for the ryona, I hope something similar will start soon.

Not as shitty as One Piece, but still trash.

Wendy and Mavis were cute. I don't care about anyone else.

The girls are 10/10

Only good for fapping and Tamagoro's doujins

>At least 5 fatal wounds.
>Nobody died.

It's always hilarious.

Any news about Mashima's new work?

Comfy first 2 arcs. Jellal ruined it. Only read it for Gray and Laxus and Erza.

Literally pure unfiltered shit, and the fags say that they followed this shit for the fan service are lying to cover for their gigantic shit taste

>Author can literally draw like two body types
>Good anything

It's shit.

Now I have to fap

Guy fucked a loli and got her pregnant in a non hentai manga, i will forever respect marshima for getting away with that.

Lots of feels.
It was a good ride.

better than most of the popular Jump shonen. punch harder and yell louder is a lot more entertaining than autistically explaining the details of whatever "trick" is happening that should just be shown instead of explained. it's also actually funny unlike other shonen, and obviously the girls are a lot better.

Pretty sure those two at the epilogue are what tv tropes call "identical strangers", they can't fucking reincarnated and be grown ups after just ONE YEAR.

where the fuck are Dragon Cry BD raws? Hell, we don't even have some shitty Chinese webrip or rental version like we usually do.

My guilty pleasure, also top tier girls.

I can't believe how much semen I lost over the torture dungeon chapter.

And here we see the brainlet in its natural habitat

Story-wise it was a shitty power level manga with power of friendship trope
The girl though were absolutely godlike. Mashima is probably the only manga artist in existence that can draw high quality feet

This. Good thing the anime will get there.

natsu gets to fuck this everyday

Best girls:
>Levy
>Virgo (alter)
>Wendy (dragonforce)
>Lucy (mirror)
>Virgo (normal)
>Zera

Found the guy who thinks that Naruto is quality storytelling.

>Can't capitalize to save his family's life
>Be so retarded he actually prefer to eat the same FRIEND PUNCH shit over and over
>Enjoy Shitty Tail's shit tier humor
>Try to look down on nurutard for some reason

Nani?

Awful taste.

Cana
Ultear
Erza
Lucy with hair doen
Minerva
Kagura
Demon Mira
Juvia without a hat.

I'd say it has pretty solid comedy

>you'll never break DF Wendy
I'm not even a sadist but holy shit.

Please provide evidence of that, i don't want to really look it up.

he's lying, there is no fucking way

>Cana
Drunk with daddy issues

>Ultear
Redeemed too late

>Erza
Normally I like redheads but she's been considered more of a joke than Lucy, which is a damn shame

>Minerva
Also redeemed too late

>Kagura
The most generic sword girl archetype

>Demon Mira
You got me there

>Juvia
I like her when she has a personality, too bad it's just "MUH GRAY" 99% of the time

just look up Mavis and Zeref

I want to fuck her in front of Natsu.

>more of a joke than Lucy
Lucy is a joke now? I gathered she was one of the few that wasn't a joke.

That's literally not her kid though. That's a demon Zeref made. August is her kid.

did we ever get any good mavis doujins?

jesus user, you are dumb

My little user can't be this retarded

Pure unadulterated trash from start to finish.

Since the ending interview I'm inclined to believe that all the really bad shit is the result of editors meddling and wanting to pander. The beginning of FT had an alright feeling of adventure and the humor has always been pretty good. Nobody important dying or coming back is ridiculous. The power levels were out of control, though.

Also this.

You lied to me

fpbp

Give me the lewdest pages anons.

Trash in every aspect but waifus, but im curious how did it end? Did Natsu ended up with blonde cowtits?

Why was his majesty child not loved anons?

already posted

Why do you bother, the girls are

1) Baloon tits with the same body minus the face, 50% chance they have same face but with different hair
2) Loli

It was only trash, because the Japanese people themselves made it so. Basically scared the author into not making any decisions that were too impactful to the story.

Fairy Tail is so unrealistic.

He should have banged her thousands of times at that point in the story.

Reposting from an old thread

>Gajeel impregnated Levy. Lucy made a halfass confession to Natsu, who responded with "ye w/e time for quests". Gray admitted that Juvia is his forever. Jellal vanished from the story so Erza got nothing. Happy didn't score with Carla. Zerek and Mavis fucked each other to death, then came back fine with no memories because lol. Acnologia went "rawr, i am dragon king and shit" and Natsu was like "no" and onepunched him.

>That's pretty much it.

he did, it's just not shown

Mashima dropped a Gajevy baby right at the end without any kind of warning, it's the same here

wow that's an ever worse ending than bleach, bravo

It's just Gray with longer eyelashes and with clothes on, and FemNatsu with smaller breasts.

>any kind of warning
Except that time it was heavily implied they were fucking. Or that time there was a story where their twins came from the future.
The only real, REAL surprise in Fairy Tail was August and it was over so quickly and without fanfare that it was just flat out sad. Neither of his parents even knew who he was.

It was pretty good for a while, but always found a way to waste potential.

K, really?

What is the EXACT moment that Fairy Tail turn into literally shit?

That Lightningfag's "HUE I LITERALLY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE TO THE POINT OF NEAR DEATH BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT THEM ALSO EVERYONE IS PROBALLY GONNA FORGIVE ME ANYWAY"

Rakheid wasn't their kid dumbass.

the "because she's Erza" moment.

I still followed it for the fap material though.

Timeskip of course.

They should've stayed dead and continue the story with the characters that werent on the island

That was retarded but at least it went somewhere. It did something. And Lightning is manly so I don't mind the shit writing as much. Plus we got the nice "old enemy and MC team up to beat bigger enemy" trope.

It really went to shit after the timeskip. The tournament was bad and threw everyone under the bus.

There's only a few scenes where she's fighting as proper guild member. Most of the time it's just her being the maiden in distress & getting scared and shocked by everything

>That far

Now that is just shit taste, user

after the festival arc, all goes to shit with oracion six