Merkel is back, bitches! 13 more years!

Merkel acknowledged that the debate about migration and integration has “divided and polarized our country to this day.”

She said Wednesday that Germany, which allowed in more than 1 million migrants in 2015 and 2016, can be proud. But she added: “Of course, it’s also the case that this was an exceptional humanitarian situation. And such an exceptional situation should and must not be repeated.”

Merkel acknowledged, as she has before, that European nations were “naive” in the years before 2015 in failing to see migration pressure building up. But she was unapologetic about her response, arguing that the government has taken action to prevent a repeat.

She said a 2016 agreement with Turkey, aimed at curbing migrant arrivals and the activities of smugglers, has many opponents. But she said will “always defend it” and pointed to more difficult efforts to achieve similar agreements with Libya.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 7.51.08 PM.png (1056x954, 691K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIufLRpJYnI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And they dare call Putin a dictator?

Attached: p1309270_e_v8_ac.jpg (428x402, 28K)

Doesn't mean shit if they don't plan on booting the niggers out just "limiting" the new ones. "Hurr we were naive but lets foot the bill and hold hands as we raise all levels of crime you just have to deal with it."

10/10 leader would let african rape my wife

IT'S A COOKBOOK! HOW TO SERVE KRAUT!

uncomparable, you faggot. She wins through fair elections with an actual opposition. No one gets jailed for speaking against her, nor are they assassinated in the middle of Berlin strasse.

>Look at Xi Ping and Putin!! What kind of dictators stay in power for decades???!
>meanwhile Mutti stays in power for 2 decades

really makes you think

Literally means nothing.

She's saying nothing, nothing at all to sympathize with the German people. Nothing she says remotely states "migrants are bad for Germany". The entire statement was to appease idiots with vague wording to allow her to continue her genocide of whites in Germany.

Attached: 1521628597361.gif (640x360, 1.28M)

Europe was naive? Thats why she herself said immigration was bad in 2010? No, her handlers said things were moving too quickly and they had to slow things down or else people would start waking up.

previously I hated the german government because "no one actually voted for the migrants"
now I just hate the german people

Attached: e98.jpg (212x249, 5K)

too late
not enough
she and her cabinet will be hung by december

Has anyone ever specified WHEN/IF these people will be leaving? Its always "migrants" or "refugees", but its never stated to be temporary (like most refugee situations)

I mean, ffs Malaysia or Bangladesh or whatever is already starting to bring the Rohinga back to Myanmar, and its only been 1 year

West Europe still has "guest workers" from the 50's and "refugees" from the Balkan wars leeching off the welfare system. We only get rid of them by literally killing them

Her words mean nothing.
She is not going to do jack shit.

I doubt this thing is going to live another 13 years.

>No one gets jailed for speaking against her,
you can get jailed in germany for hate speech, though, just like much of Europe.
how can you think that fair elections are possible if your country doesnt have freedom of expression?

Guaranteed the German elections are rigged

>exceptional humanitarian situation
In reality
exceptional plan to destroy Syria and it exceptionally failed

>She wins through fair elections with an actual opposition
Lol'd heartily. EVERY single election here has an election fraud scandal. Everything is rigged - our politicians learned from the best, after all (USA and Russia).

>fair elections
>actual opposition
top kek
Burgers LARPing as Russians are always hilarious.

In reality:
>Germany is an occupied country
Which automatically means that any "elections" are just an act.

>IT'S A COOKBOOK! HOW TO SERVE KRAUT!

noooooooo!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIufLRpJYnI

Oh wait, I mixed up the flag.
>Slovenians actually believe this
Yes, I believe it.

Lmao the only divisions that need healing from Muslim influx are between German legs

She will be 100 years old and still rule Germany.

Attached: 73AFFE79-5D90-4C81-9D67-82BD8C8CBA2B.jpg (610x854, 139K)

NOT TO BE TRUSTED. To little to late. fuk that kike

>to little to late

Butchering the English language two words at a time

Getting really tired of her to be honest

Will there still be a Germany that far in the future though?

Yes, the name will be different, but the part of Earth currently called Germany will still be here.