The Nasuverse

When people discuss power levels in the Nasuverse why they bring Gil and Emiya when fuckers like Hans and Daddybones exist?

Because they are from the non-canon fanwank moneyprinting machine.

>non-canon fanwank moneyprinting machine
???

The fuck?

non-canon mobile trash

CCC is more canon than Aposhit you turd.

>Hans
>GO
How new are you, user?

Grand Order is canon, like it or not. It started as noncanon but was later added to the canon.

What's so good about Andersen? He keeps dying on me.

>What's so good about Andersen?
In the game or in the canon?

How does Ascension actually work? What's supposed to be happening?

>How does Ascension actually work? What's supposed to be happening?
there are like 5 wiki for this stuff user

And all they say are 'It's a game mechanic'. I get it, it's a bullshit mechanic where they evolve like a pokemon, but what's supposed to be happening?

Are you resummoning them but better? Do they just level up?

>Do they just level up?
yes

In some cases, you're bringing them closer to the level of strength they had in life. For others, you're making them even stronger. The Chaldea system has some limitations in exchange for letting you summon basically limitless numbers of Servants.

For some Servants, like Herakles or Altria, you're restoring them to their original level of strength (nevermind that Altria is literally the shittiest SSR). For others, like Angra Mainyu or Andersen, you're actually making them stronger.

>Andersen
He is already thousand times stronger than Gil why more?

I can't get moe over someone voiced by Koyasu, even if he has a 10/10 design.

That's retarded, in canon once a servant is summoned that's it and they can only get weaker

In life, Andersen could not fight demons and monsters. Even in CCC he wasn't a front line fighter. By enhancing his Saint Graph, you're basically giving him powers he never had.

There are ways to get around that. Alteration of the Soul in Fate/EXTRA,for instance, lets Emiya go above and beyond his original powers. Shirou normally has shit luck, but if you ever decided to go full regard and devote countless hours to it, you could give him EX-ranked luck.

Neither is cannon you fucktard.

Level him up, he's the best healer in the game until Merlin.