Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=yCcnfqTm1_0&
youtube.com/watch?v=GTVPtTd8GRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JAV

Isn't that just hentai?

Anime about me fucking all Sup Forumsnons' waifus.

>oh no my dick just fell into asuka's anus

Anime about chinese "cultivation" and other types of magic kungfu.

bleach 2, avatar, FMA:B 2

NU?

ghost slide

Kek
And also and anime about a North Korean and South Korean falling in love without all the cliches of romance animes and funny at same time. Something like toradora or soemthing

And it should involve alternate universes, one with a unified Korea and the other with a North and South Korea.

Cultivation as in literal farming?

Cultivation as in cultivating the body to reach immortality and other kinds of chink magic.

as in isekai Civ V

kek get with the times kiddo, chinese cultivation novels are better than japanese LNs and WNs by a wide margin

You're too newfag.

Anime about actual cybersport.

Berserk

Panty and Stocking Season 2

Isekai about magic explained scientifically. kinda....

Reikenzan. It's literally an adaptation of Chinese xianxia cultivation novel.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Oh are there any about farming?

world of cultivation

World of Cultivation is about a farmer.

Anime about a straight man waking up as a cute girl and slowly losing to the dick.

I thought cultivation wasn't farming

FINDS

It may be about farming. There are 3000 Dao and walking the every dao can lead you to immortality. Farming is just the one dao among the many.

Anime about a schoolgirl and a feral boy in a kinky relationship, except it's aimed at children and she gets NTR'd by a dead woman.

plenty of hentai with that theme

Literally any anime, except the main relationships is mother x daughter incest. Closest I got was Kill la Kill.

I don't want leveling up I just want a disgruntled farmer

FOUND

WILL FIND

A BOY

Yotsuba&!

youtube.com/watch?v=yCcnfqTm1_0&

Anime adaptation of the Keit-ai fanfic

IMAGINE

High fantasy but with mecha, also isekai and female protagonist. Villain needs to be a nazi tranny.

Gundam with a female MC

NATURE OF LOVE

An anime adaptation of Faust, except with a bait and switch female mc, and mephesto is cute.

Madoka Magica.

You got Madoka.

A boy falls in love with a cellphone.

Gundam SEED Destiny

I'd watch that. Bonus points if she doesn't really exist.

Katawa Shoujos anime

Jet Set Radio adaptation, directed by Masaaki Yuasa, with music by Nujabes ;_;

Thinly-veiled ryona fetish series where every episode all kinds of girls get beaten up.

A story about a self insert boy who has many girls he meets fall for him but the one he met first will win in the end.

There needs to be one that's both S and M, to the extreme.

anime about japanese college students

NO
IT HAS TO BE HIGHSCHOOL
THESE ARE NIP RULES

Squad of grunt mech drivers.
None of them have special powers it's just about them trying not to die in a war.

There are plenty of those.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Tea

TADA
B
A
N
R
I

Show about anime single moms and dads trying to find love again.

This. So many anime like Tokyo ESP have bits of ryona but stop right when it gets good.

Xenogears

Plot twist, half the show is from the neglected kids perspective as they're ignored by their single parents, they arn't shown together in the anime and it's written from the parents point of view as if it were a regular love story of single moms without kids

> no anime adaptation of "Eikou no Napoleon"
> no decent kickass woman boxing anime without ecchi bullshit
> no actual legit WWI anime
> no new Bubblegum Crisis Anime
> no Panty and Stocking Season Two
> no new Gunsmith Cats anime
> no new Kenichi Sonoda stuff since god knows when
> No anime about 50s Germany with Walter Ulbricht and Konrad Adenauer as lolis
> no shitty memepasta anime about anons getting powers but doing stupid shit with them
> no anime about competitive fencing

user that's hearbreaking. I'd buy you a drink right now if we weren't like on different parts of the map.

Every dubbed hentai from the 90s is.

That's some partician taste right there.

We had a female gundam MC 30 years ago though.

Kamille is trans.

Let's see

-Dorohedoro adaption by Madhouse

-A good Appleseed adaption

-A new GITS anime that is closer in tone and artsyle to the original manga similar to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=GTVPtTd8GRY

But with better animation

-An FMA:B style redo of Soul Eater

-a gritty Yakuza themed anime

-a new action anime directed by Shinichiro Wantanabe, Written by Keiko Nobumoto with character designs by, music by Yoko Kanno character
designs by Toshiro Kawamoto and animation by BONES.

-A No More Heroes anime

-A full length Space Adventure Cobra movie directed by Takeshi Koike

>A No More Heroes anime
I didn't know how much I wanted this until now

A well done anime that involves the main character turning into a woman, but is not a romantic drama, erotic, or comedy.

pun pun adaptation never

thanks mah duderino

With Danny Devito as Pun Pun in the dub
Trey Parker as his Dad
Miranda Cosgrove as his mom
Avril Lavine as that bitch who killed herself

Anime about a pen and paper RPG club in a school setting.
All members are cute girls, and the characters they roleplay look like JoJo characters (but retain the little girl voice).
The protagonist is voiced by Aoi Yuuki

>> no anime about competitive fencing
I would watch that.

A shoujo mecha anime.
Oh wait, there's already one. And it's trash.

Youjo Senki?

cute girls doing deadhead things

Splatoon 'monster of the week' anime. I know there is one that exists or something coming out but it is most likely gonna be like 'shorts' or whatever.

>Agent 3-4 are a brother/sister or Best male/female team coming of age who want to hang with the cool kids and do Splatfests
>Get bullied for not being fresh enough and too poor to be fresh. Their splatguns are childish and too small for them and they can't afford new ones
>Upon helping a strange old man, He attempts to recruit them into his paramilitary organization to take down the 'Octarians'
>Kids deny, thinking it is just old kook talk for 'chores' and keep trying to join Splatfests where they are last to be picked and unable to do much with their 'Splattershot Kiddy'
>Match montage ends with both kids getting their guns smashed and crying on the way home past the observing old man
>Old squid dude comes in the night and leaves behind a Pink roller and green charger his granddaughters didn't use in years
>Kids accept the request at the end and join 'Cap't Cuttlefishes New Squidbeak Splatoon'

>Episodes consist of the two main characters attempting to follow the new trends, deal with the issues of being a kid in the big city, fighting wacky Octarian weapons from the in-game Octostomp to the 'Billowng Octo-fan' or the "Slobbering Octo-mutt'
>Side support from 'Agents 1-2', an Octoling spy who unwittling reveals information, and the various residents of Inkopolis

It needs to devolve into ERP, drunk jokes and monty python halfway through each episode. One character should be using a phone at all times, and the character's character should be doing the same thing holding onto a crystal ball 24/7. One of the other characters needs to change his character's characters every week or so, but it's always the same as the one before.

Darren Shan anime

JKs doing F1 racing and cute things.

Cute girls doing stoner things. If only because I want to see the Japanese equivalent of weed culture.

I didn't know MC was male before, I only knew this from memes. I should watch it.

Rice farm arc from vagabond

People keep saying this but I fail to see any similarities aside from the whole striking a deal with a malevolent higher power premise.

Gaijin-Kun the Animated Series.

There is another one. It's called Magic Knight Rayearth and it's good. Escaflowne too.

As an expat, I can confirm.

Tsukihime.

>Rayearth
>Mecha

Dude what did I forget?

The later part of the series.

A /tg/ series where instead of the character playing a card game, they play a type of miniature game like 40k, Armada, BattleTech etc.

He was a middle aged salaryman, it's really worth watching.

A reverse Isekai series where characters from a medieval world are teleported to modern day japan

I can imagine an upbeat anime of an American guy singing Japanese, while a bunch of Japanese backup vocals sing in Engrish.

I read the manga about ten years or so ago, so I guess I forgot that part.

Re-creators?

The name just screams Ken Akamatsu, so fuck no.