Tfw you’ll never impregnate Ann Coulter

>tfw you’ll never impregnate Ann Coulter

Attached: 5A23B4B6-151A-4046-A53F-C1E1388DA155.png (1266x996, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/31/8-killed-truck-pedestrians-downtown-nyc-terror-attack/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_New_York_City_truck_attack
twitter.com/anncoulter/status/976469081510494208?s=21
breitbart.com/video/2018/03/21/ann-coulter-explains-how-immigration-is-eroding-support-for-unrestricted-free-speech-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_New_York_City_truck_attack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a white women, so she's going to die childless

Link to tweet also what bike attack

>no no see, it's okay, non-whites kill so whites can kill too see? it's okay

Attached: 1507455206419.jpg (800x450, 15K)

she gets blacked on a weekly basis you know

Back in October, a Muslim drove a rental truck through a bunch of bikers in Manhattan and pledged allegiance to ISIS. (Part and parcel, to be honest.)
nypost.com/2017/10/31/8-killed-truck-pedestrians-downtown-nyc-terror-attack/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_New_York_City_truck_attack

America is for whites only.

Isn't that bitch like 40-somethin'?

twitter.com/anncoulter/status/976469081510494208?s=21

Attached: C05DFACF-2D5B-4464-9A37-7B72F728F974.jpg (1242x1493, 580K)

Your women don't seem to think that. In fact they don't even give their pussies and wombs to you "men"

Yes they do.

So do we actually know anything about the bomber yet?

I think the point is the media downplays race unless he's white.

Last night Ann went on Tucker and talked about how the demographic shifts will erode freedoms

breitbart.com/video/2018/03/21/ann-coulter-explains-how-immigration-is-eroding-support-for-unrestricted-free-speech-in-america/

All white areas are below replacement birth rates. There's an epidemic of unmarried childless white women, like coulter. White women vote for politicians that promote foreign immigrants

Nobody else in history has ever had these problems. Your own women are willing to die without families and children rather than have a white son

>you’ll never impregnate Ann Coulter
Yeah, no shit.

Attached: 1504922824505.jpg (621x960, 417K)

enjoy your vacation, heathen

I live in a black part of the southeast and 90% of white girls around here grew up with racist family and hate blacks or just tolerate them because their unavoidable, the 10% who sleep with them them are trashy and are easy to spot
I think most of the race mixing happens in big cities where liberals are trying to get their dad's attention

moarliek 60 something (no bs.) she looks GOOD for her age!

The New York Post isn't the New York Times, idiot

Women's ideas about attention are so stupid and destructive too. Like making out with a guy to get your bfs attention is totally retarded. Hooking up with some black guy doesn't make your daddy love you, complete opposite

Why didn't the bottom one mention that is was a white ma... OHHHHH.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuh you crackers! aint' ya'll seen boondocks nigga? ann coulta is a whyT bitch that luv black DIIIIIIIIICK. aaaaah yeaaah.
I am gay as fuck ya'll and not white & larping at all boooooooooi. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. internet be rasest.
I'm a huge victim by the way, overcome aaaaaalll kinds of rasesm and hate from you devils. Only whyT can be rasest, FUCKDRMPH

Attached: to wakanda and beyond.png (336x150, 8K)

Please all these white "terrorrists"

Are homeless boys.

Theyve created a generation of homeless white boys in the richest country in the world.

oh fug she's a JEW BANGER! from wikipedia:
>In October 2007, she began dating Andrew Stein, the former president of the New York City Council, a liberal Democrat

>Nobody else in history has ever had these problems.

Patently false, everyone in history had to deal with women, they had ways that worked, they warned us, we ignored the warning and embraced ways that do not work so here we are.

>Your own women are willing to die without families and children rather than have a white son

True... but its starting to happen to everyone who comes into contact with the modern mind meme virus.

Attached: b1fd6abca17a36f93b722c1343a20861.jpg (349x520, 21K)

>Your own women are willing to die without families and children rather than have a white son
They don't want to make babies with weak man, which we have a lot of, and for good reason. If you put women in proximity with desirable men they will get baby fever like crazy. No joke.
These tumbler retard girls never interact with actual men, just soyboy retards. They don't "get" masculinity, they've made it to be a monster without getting to experience the positives.

To be fair the chief of police guy blurted that shit out immediately when asked so the blame should fall on him.

Shit I honestly thought it was illegal to give out the identity of the perp because their family would be targeted by those sympathizing with the victims and looking for an outlet for their anger. They always completely delete their social media and all, but once a few white people commit high profile crimes its completely the opposite. The give out his parents adress and encourage everyone to kill anyone white that is nearby or happens to comment on it.

you get it

Attached: 1517518505966.jpg (468x640, 113K)

She's a coal burner. Why would you want to.

She's talking about the way they described him, get a clue before you call someone dumb, retard.

see

Did they memoryhole the truck attack? I don't remember it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_New_York_City_truck_attack

But that's more killed than the boston bombing and it was hardly talked about, probably because Trump pussyhat stuff

>save as

to be fair, here in austin "white man in his 20s" is like 32% of the population.

She's been plowed by a large array of non White dick, if you were to follow that your peen would assuredly rot and fall off.

ive never heard of this truck attack either, but heard of edmonton truck, multiple uk attacks, nice attacks, etc. wtf is going on.

>tfw you’ll never impregnate Ann Coulter
Thank God.

Attached: Politics (17).jpg (505x480, 65K)

I love ann

Attached: 1499273055570.jpg (1002x890, 83K)