Democrats BTFO

Democrats BTFO

Attached: trump.png (722x183, 25K)

>dat ellipses
Fug, what's next?

Attached: 1519608310180.jpg (682x812, 393K)

Surely, this will be the end of Donald Trump

Attached: 174002191.jpg (500x333, 34K)

Shitty op didn't post both tweets

smooching pooty's ass as usual

Attached: superbad.jpg (480x245, 27K)

Why do democrats want another cold war?

Look at the time the second tweet didn't exist when I posted this.

EXODIA, EXCORIATE

Attached: EXODIA.jpg (500x500, 80K)

>another

Old one never ended.

I'm pretty convinced that Drumpf is a Putin cuck now. Russia gassed the UK and he still cucks to Putin. He also starts a trade war with China drawing them closer to Russia and taking the heat off of them in Europe and the Middle East. He is a massive Putin cuck I dunno what Putin has over him but he is a puppet and he should be impeached.

fuck putin. time to put the shit kickers on and do some curb stomping

In hindsight the cold war was pretty fun

fucking shill

Attached: Pol meme 3.jpg (600x600, 52K)

POST THE SECOND HALF FOR THE LAZY FUCKS

Yeah jesus christ I fucking refuse to open a new tab for this shit.

Yeah, we all know Putin is a bad guy! Let’s just push him over the edge and bring Russia to its knees so he has no point but to retaliate! We really need to fire up the Cold War again and continue living in fear for the rest of our lives! Who wants peace anyway? Let’s just send thousands of people to die because Putin is a meanie.

DUMB FUCK

my first thought.........

Fuck off, Justin.

shut the fuck up. Putin isn't the one being pushed here you retarded 56 %er Drumpf cemented the alliance between Russia and China and they will be doing the cucking

You're a stupid

I think Putin is probably cool and our media has been spinning this web for a long ass time. There is no good reason for the US and Russia to go to war other than the fact that the kikes wont have it. Frankly my ideal future would involve a US/Russian alliance and glassing Israel

>alliance between China and Russia
you have a source on that?

Attached: WINNER.png (1190x906, 178K)

>excoriate
good word

DEEP STATE BTFO

Attached: 1509475868173.png (2021x832, 1.09M)

Because despite their fear mongering Trump has not started any war and has ironically began to seriously end the conflict in Syria and even bring North Korea of all places to the peace table.

Imagine if not only a republican president, but Donald Fucking Trump of all people, is able to have a generally peaceful presidency? Obama's already dead legacy will be more tarnished, and the democrats would look stupid for allowing the first black president to be such a failure-in-hindsight

Cold war ended for russia, but not for us. Just compare our ever increasing military spending and out of control bloated procurement and acquisition projects that are some how less efficient then russia that suffers 10 times the corruption.

fucking BASED
CNN BTFO
WAPO BTFO
JEWTUBE BTFO
JEWBOOK BTFO
JEWGLE BTFO
SALAN BTFO
HUFFPO BTFO
MERKEL BTFO

Really? Cause, the first thing you should be doing when someone gives you a pat on the back is elbow them in the face? You’re a dipshit if you think aggravating the Russians all over again is going to amount to anything. America is behind them in that game. We cannot undergo a limited nuclear exchange, our hypersonic missile program is a sham, We’re having problems with our F-35s. Hell! We’re outnumbered by the chinks! You wanna go in there you dumb leaf, watch America get its ass invaded while the planet descends into nuclear hellfire? Why don’t you call Justin Cuckero to go balls to the wall and invade the Chinese? Why not? They’re responsible for 95% of the pollution, that’d get him fired up!

Putin isn’t the enemy, he answers to the same boss!

bc russia rejects marxism and degeneracy (therefore a nazi white supremacist country)

Don't Americans get just a little tired of this obvious dicksucking?

It seems unamerican, imho

Just a matter of time, goy.

Blumpf is basically 80 years old. He wont last forever.

Attached: 1519785005092.jpg (800x524, 72K)

Nice

Attached: IMG_0321.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Deep state shitters btfo now and forever

You would know how to suck a dick, wouldn't you denny boy?

>"they cant know i'm an idiot! i know, i'll look through a thesaurus and find some smart-sounding word so i can show everyone how bigly my brain is"
>excoriate

>thinks Trump is simply a man and not a god king with the support of true patriots
i wonder how dejected jews must feel that, despite all their secrecy and occult societies and their ancient kaballah text, got BTFO buy an animated frog that was commandeered by >tfw no gf robots

commandeered from >tfw no gf robots

No need to be upset.

I guess this senior citizen gay drama turn you mutts on

Attached: sausageparty.jpg (960x960, 133K)

That I would rather live with men than kill them is certainly why you are still alive. Don't shitheel northern europoors get tired of not mattering unless they are being conquered or liberated by a foreign power?

You actually buy into the evil Putin meme Denmark?

Trump seems obsessed with providing Putin nonstop fellatio regardless of how harmful it is to the US or rest of the world.

At least the British are standing up to him.

Attached: Politics (14).jpg (640x640, 56K)