You fags told me that this was a magical girl show. And that it was good

You fags told me that this was a magical girl show. And that it was good.

it has magic
it has girls

what more do you want?

and this is a Sunrise show, Sup Forums likes it in the same way they like Code Geass.

>magical girls = magic + girls
Okay so I guess KonoSuba and fucking DB are magical girl shows now too.

no because the MC is a guy (Goku isn't a magical girl silly)

Slayers is a magical girl series though

New Mai Hime series when?

Mai Hime did eyepatch girls right

>hated that bitch in HiME
>loved her in Otome

>hated that bitch in HiME

Ugly mutt

Who's gonna get the Funi version for Mai Hime blu-ray

>Mai-Hime is 13 years old

>it has magic
>it has girls
and it has rape

It's not rape if nobody knows.

Soon, mobage game slated for next year

Cannot deceive me bubuzuke

Nao did nothing wrong

Who was in the wrong here

Shizuru looks like a pedo

she was
tied for worst girl with the nun

>worst girl
You mean the fat-ass worthless maid?

>fat-ass worthless maid?
Fumi isn't worthless, the worthless is Mashiro and Nagi.

Natsuki because she ashamed herself being a worthless woman

You should've watched the superior version

I was planning to watch that next. Hopefully that one is magical girls and I wasn't tricked twice.

>superior version
Otome was hot garbage

This.

You hot garbage

Hime>Otome

Watched through this last week and it surprised me how great it was, honestly starting to believe that magical girl anime are perhaps one of the greatest in terms of consistency - perhaps because the female lead is forced to act more mature as the focus of the plot and develop as opposed to ensuring drama for a male lead in any other genre thus undermining their integrity and the show's plot. That being said the ending was a huge disappointment and way too much an ass-pull to make the show stick for me. On another note Natsuki was adorable and I'd love to lightly bully her to make her lose her composure then get flustered at the fact.

>magical girl anime
Fuck off, this isn't magical girl. It's some sort of mecha-lite.

But yeah I guess it's not the worst thing I've ever watched, though it's not as tightly written as most would say. It makes me wonder if Otome actually is as bad as its reputation.

/thread

Should've watched Otome.

Now you're thinking like Shizuru

Hime had one of the worst endings in the history of Sunrise, which is a fucking impressive accomplishment.
Otome wins by default.

This.

So, you agree Hime overall the better Mai-series right

No. Otome is predominantly better but is judged more harshly due to being the successor to Hime and not having Mai as the MC.
Also better fights, especially in Sifr.

>gif

So it wasn't a total lie.

gif. are nostalgia user

Sifr is the better Otome

I agree with you user

Any Mai-related announcements soon?

LoveLive is fading fast we might have some merchandise coming out soon and mobage game in the works.

>fading fast
nice joke user

>mobage game in the works.
Fuck that, put it on Steam and PS4. Mobage games are killing the industry.

I want to eat Natsuki's bare ass

I meant to say trainwreck

>Shizuru gets to eat that on a daily basis in Otome
Another reason why Otome was superior.

>Another reason why Otome was superior.
>user shows a pic showing HiME Natsuki

I see what you did there user

Characters:
HiME>Otome

No, I don't think you did.

Has any lesbian character in anime history ever gone much hard as Shizuru. Otome was shown in the afternoon holy crap.

>ever gone much hard

Come on name one for me

Shizuru is a degenerate

Be nice Haruka-chan

How do you determine that?

She seduces underaged girls.

Now you know Tomoe has no protection and she might be pregnant

Otome have to reproduce somehow.

DELETE THIS

Okay, happy now?

Why delete it user

Should have spoiler it

Well, he did insist.

I feel bad for making him do that

Sequel or Remake?

>[-__-'] Mai-Otome [BD 720p FLAC]
>Seeders: 0

Sequel,

More Hime and no bullshit

>That one movie they promised but never delivered

>Otome
It's for the best.

I don't have it on this PC, otherwise I'd seed for you. Sorry.

Shut your god damn whore mouth.

Dude, Otome was garbage, literally, the only reason it was even remotely connected to HiME was that sunrise shoved Mai into the show, for no reason other than "hey guys it's totally HiME, look, it even got the main character in it"

This.

Miyu was also the same character as from Hime, since she was somehow not destroyed at the end.

It's connection to Hime had no impact on its quality, all that did was make people salty and judge it harshly because it wasn't what they wanted.
Otome was better, eat shit.

>Miyu was also the same character as from Hime
Miyu was different and has no relations with the Hime. Sunrise made this as an excuse to not make a continuation on HiME.

Thank you for the kind offer, but I found an alternative torrent just now (the Coalgirls one, I guess I really should have searched "Mai Otome" without the hyphen in the middle before making that post). Only 1 seeder but hey it works.

>Hime vs Otome shitposting

This should be fun

>Otome was better, eat shit.
How is it better, HiME had tension, good drama and all the action combined as a great series.

Otome had a neat setting, entertaining characters, also good drama, fun political aspects and an ending that while wasn't amazing, also wasn't complete and utter trash.
Also Sifr, with its superior fights.

Otome couldn't even hold HiME jockstrap with all these elements of a good series. HiME had good MC while Otome has the most annoying character that killed the franchise.

Arika was great and Mai is overrated, fucking end yourself.

HIME = anime
Otome = Manga

they each had a good version

Barely anyone remembers Otome manga at this point though.

>Mai is overrated
Well her tits ain't

Akira > Arika

The manga of MANshiro is the best version.

>Barely anyone remembers Otome manga at this point though.
And for good reason, turning the series into a harem with a trap lead wasn't the best idea.

But the trap was the best part?

Especially when the trap man up?

Otome didn't kill the franchise more importantly it saved the franchise enough for new stories and shit. I don't know what will Sunrise do from now on when they take a break with LoveLive. I would want to see more Hime and less Otome.

It was one of the better parts. He was interesting, he went through probably the most development. Went from being a no one to being someone who could stand on his own.

I was cheering for him in the end. Definitely the reason I finished the manga.

I for one would follow this Hime into battle.

Arika a shit, A SHIT

Never going to read it because of this alone, really. Otome had problems from the love triangle nonsense, but rewriting the characters to be harem members for an unrelated trap character just sounds awful.

>hating harems

you deserve to be shot

So you were just shitposting about something you didn't know about at all when you were triggered by someone mentioning it? Is this just how you react by instinct?

Are you a /u/fag, those guys are pretty zealous with the reactions like that. Something like this existing kinda incites them by just existing, even if they literally don't know anything about it. Its kinda why they have a bad reputation.

Not him and I don't have a horse in this race because I don't know anything about Mai-Otome but
>liking harems
You deserve to be shot.

well I shot you and you should be dead

Up against the wall, please.

>Pointing out that turning a mahou shoujo series into a harem with a trap might not be a great idea
>shitposting
I just don't want to read it because it looks like it rewrites the characters to the point where they might as well not be the same.
All I've consistently heard about in it's favour is the fanservice, which isn't a strong sell to be honest
>Are you a /u/fag
You do realise Arika and Nina were straight as dice, right?