More keks soon. New episode today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzxUFDbxHd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5 min

>multiplying to get more drinks
Luciana is a genius.

Wait, subs are already out?

HS sure is late today (not that I mind, already watched it on CR).

Yes, I stream it.

Subs out

>3 eps in a row with Chain having a lot of screentime

She's alive.

>tfw won't see the episode until tomorrow
Was it good?

>Era Kokyuu Blues in one episode
>Macro Zone gets two
I mean I'm glad to get Macro Zone animated, but does it really need two episodes? We're gonna miss out on Bratatat Mom or the plant chapter at this rate.

It was. Zed is the cutest

>Zapp and Chain getting mad enough to fight an army to get Zed's air supply back
These warm and fuzzy feels.

These fucking retards

But that's what's so lovable about them, user.

>air
water

White return when?

Never ever

Fish still breathe oxygen.

How much material is left, I can't live without an S3.

Easily top 3 series in the past 10 years.

Yea to be fair, I should have said oxygen, not air, but you get the idea.

Next is a two parter. I'm assuming either Best Mom or Plants for episode 10, and another two parter for volume 10.

So, is Dick Such a nigger? Or just one of the famous tanned okinawans?

>Chain will never hold your myocardium directly with her awoo hands.
Just.

I want to hold his hand.

i love chain!

This is the worst Chain lewd I have ever seen.

She is pretty damn fucking scary when she sets her mind to it. Rusty nail come on man.

You haven't seen the one with the janky hips?

Brought to you by Vaneheiser

Source?

Haha what

Really was hoping he would come with a fish bowl on his head or something along those lines.

Nightow is a notorius westaboo. He puts stuff like this all the time.

We're nearing the end of the season and we've yet to see femt,aligura, or white. Are they just not gonna show up or will they be put into the finale

Noice

Isn't he like indian or some shit?

Me too, but it was nice "joke" either way

This was cute

Yeah it was

>What I watched
>What I expected
Mission accomplished

Is it me or were there more QUALITY in this episode?
Pic related.

This weeks villain was a QT

I expected her to be a cyborg or something like that, probably the brain of an african weapons dealer living the dream in a little girl cyborg body

Isn't that juice she's holding? Certainly not champagne like chain, zapp, and zed are holding

Actually, that's a bit unfair. A lot of close-up from first half of the episode were nice but then it became this.

i love chain!

>they're finally cybernate the zero-zero-numbers, too?
That was a Cyborg 009 reference?

I liked this episode

His race is never given. While Chain does constantly call him a disgusting brown monkey, he's just one of these ambiguously brown characters.

I think it was more toward 007

OST is coming out on Dec 13th if anybody is wondering. I haven't heard too many new tracks this season but I'm still anticipating it. S1's OST is still one of the best anime OST I've ever heard.

Why hasn't Libra tried to capitalize on Leo's insanely flexible and arguably overpowered ability? Isn't he essentially a mind reader?

She may be a bitch, but damn I love this bitch

Fucking Audiophiles.

Did you miss the part where thats literally why they hired him?

t. Zapp monkeyboy

that's good news

Was the BGM that played right after the OP new?

They hire him as a "just in case" but he literally does nothing with his powers for a good part of the show.

Gonna correct myself to say that he does use his eyes, but not explicitly for Libra in most cases.

Fuck you, Im fine with how she treats Zapp like a monkey, not so much with Leo.

His sole job is to give the true name of vampires so they can be sealed away.

hope Chain washed her hands before that

>Was the BGM that played right after the OP new
It's a track from S1.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzxUFDbxHd8

So wait a minute, were they actually the headphones or did they just look like the headphones?

D I C K
S U C K

They looked like headphones

just look like them, it's specially made tech from Libra

Isn't Chain a little too OP? Apart from higher tier beings like the 13 Kings or Elder Blood Breeds, who the fuck can stop her?

This season has too much Chain and I love it.

i wouldn't take power levels too seriously in this

They just brought it up this episode. She can phase out of existence and fuck with the internals of normal humans, but she doesn't have superhuman strength or any other OP abilities so she's out of her league when it comes to fighting the big monsters and stuff, which is why she didn't go with Klaus and the others when they they got called to action. Even if she wanted to burst some huge monster's heart I imagine it would be difficult for her given the size difference.

This season has too much Chain and I hate it.

Can Leo see her with his eyes if she goes as hard as she went in the werewolves episode?

t. dick suck

is this better than season 1?

season 1 was very boring

Zed is really moe.

No.

This season has too little DICK SUCK and i hate it.

t. Zed

It's his most important job but this isn't what they hired him for. You can't tell me that Libra would ask Leo to do errand boy tier missions when he can track people by their auras and control what machines see, just to list a few things.

The less Zapp the better. He had enough screentime in S1.

I'd imagine he could see her if he had a good handle on his eyes, but probably not as he is now. But I'm anime-only so what do I know?

thanks!

From the look of things Leo doesn't work as much as the rest of Libra but when he's called in it's to help stop world ending threats or for hail-mary plays where failure would result in Armageddon.

Reminder that Chain is going to drunk fuck Zap and we will get the promised Zap x Chain shipping we were all promised.

Even the director said he likes Chain and Zap together

cute

I don't get this pairing. It's not even one of those they're-too-tsundere-for-each-other-type of things. Those two seem to actually dislike each other and I haven't seen anything to suggest otherwise.

>These were specifically designed for zed
>Look suspiciously like a pair of some literal god tier headphones
>Zed is probably Sup Forums as fuck
>He's too much of a poorfag to ever get a hold of them
>Having his water tanks modeled after them is the next best thing

Yeah, her abilities make her more anti-personnel and 1v1 individual match ups

Steven is gay and doesn't acknowledge Chain. Zapp has feelings for Chain because he hasn't killed her yet and tolerates her bullshit. Chain is teasing Zapp.

This is fucking anime logic 101 you fucking moron. Get off your StevenChain train you fuckign cuck.

And here comes the butthurt Chain and Zap shipper. Get over it already. And the anime staff are big Steven and Chain fans too, as shown by commercials, official promotional art, the opening and DVD/BD extras.

>director likes Chain and Zapp together
You can't say that and not sauce, user.

It's one shitposter in these otherwise good threads who has been crying in every thread for a while now. Ignore them.

>Zapp has feelings for Chain because he hasn't killed her yet and tolerates her bullshit
Zapp must be in love with everyone in Libra then, eh?

And I literally never mentioned anything about Mr. Starphase.

>nightow drew this himself
Feels good being a StevenxChain shipper.

user's true intention is to propagate Klaus x Steven since he seems to like gay Steven so much.