What is the point of having NI? How is useful for the UK?

What is the point of having NI? How is useful for the UK?

Attached: ires.jpg (2000x1125, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkviLYh2_xA
youtube.com/watch?v=Kayfjq636gg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strategy wise incase we need to invade.. pretty much it

fake news

Makes Catholics mad.

Attached: 1503322325458.jpg (1002x496, 138K)

It's where the protestant irish live and they want to be in the UK

This is what most English people think about Northern Ireland:
youtube.com/watch?v=gkviLYh2_xA

>How is useful for the UK?
Not at all. The only thing keeping it part of the UK is the threat of violence if it were to join Ireland. The UK spends a ridiculous amount of money in NI and gets absolutely nothing in return.

>left shitposting flag on
As an Englishman I can say that I really don't give a shit about N.I. and I think most English people feel the same. Some don't even realise its part of the UK

This

Attached: 1497018401433.jpg (576x450, 79K)

Yeah great. We have to pay taxes to you useless fucks just to 'make Catholics mad'. Fuck off.

N.I. is a leech on the economy.

I agree, fuck fellow white protestants. We need to import Abdul and Ngwumbwe so they can boost our economy.

Attached: 1512056443442.jpg (707x1000, 188K)

This. England funds all of the UK and it hardly helps the countries it is funding, and just drains England. We should just all break off, especially considering England is being colonised like fuck.

>fuck fellow white protestants
Don't you dare associate me with this

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 12K)

bigger pic

Attached: belfast-northern-ireland-12th-july-2013-12th-of-july-parades-result-DAGHAT.jpg (1300x956, 185K)

This is fine though.

Attached: Kiss.jpg (620x340, 69K)

I don't give a shit, I'm not Irish catholic. Ireland can do what it wants

All the transatlantic undersea cables come through either Dublin or Belfast before hitting mainland Europe. Because of this and being the closest to the states both Dublin and Belfast have alot of tech companies HQ's. If the UK lost NI they'd lose alot of tech companies. NI may not produce surplus income taxes but in other ways it is very imporant.

As i understand it North ireland is where you can carry a gun and regular Ireland you cannot.

North Irish have British blood. Their ancestors were Brits that settled a few hundred years agos. That's literally what Ulsters are: British settlers in Ireland

Not for long.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kayfjq636gg

It's a shithole.