Give me one reason why incest should be illegal

Protip: you can't. It is two consenting adults engaging with consent. Isn't it tyranny to ban it? Isn't this another example of politicians trying to control our sexuality?

Attached: feet.jpg (600x519, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

owlcation.com/humanities/The-Habsburg-Jaw-And-Other-Royal-Inbreeding-Deformities-and-Disorders
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop spamming the board with this every day.

because inbreeding causes islam

Well, look at Albania. Nuff said.

You can start by fucking your mother.

Because my dad thinks two wangs make a white

Because it being illegal is part of what makes it hot
Stop ruining every fetish by normalizing it

Consent doesn't mean good.

Because inbreeding caused Charles II to will France the Spanish throne which plunged the whole of Europe into a fucking war and forever placed a cancerous Anglo cell on the underbelly of Spain.

I want incest to be legal for non Whites. It's long term but it is extinction down the road once they hit the sterile tipping point.

Everyone who does it wants to do it. They enjoy it.

What is the downside?

Inbreeding can cause offspring to live miserable lives.

if you can't control your urge to fuck your sister, the state will. Fuck off degenerate

i would sniff that footpussy.

>Everyone who does it wants to do it. They enjoy it.
Just because people want to do it and enjoy it doesn't mean it's right.
>What is the downside?
Tons of biological implications. Plus general harms that sexual degeneracy have on people and societies.Not to mention it's an act that our society sees as degenerate and abhorrent.

>Tons of biological implications

Mention one. Assuming proper protection is used.

Sex is not for breeding.

this

>assuming proper protection is used
none
>assuming it's not
Guaranteed infant retardation

It's a variety of things that keeps inferior genes present. Tons of things from diseases to weak skeletal structures. Just any form of congenital diseases or of the likes will be retained in the offspring of incest.
>Assuming proper protection is used.
Protection will not always be used.

it causes genetic damage

It shouldn't be illegal as long as there's consent between both parties. Not to mention it's not something you can enforce. If someone is shagging his mum in the privacy of his own home, you would never know about it.

Most cases of consensual incest happens because of abuse or traumatic experiences in people's lives. I support it since I personally know a couple who are related, but at the same time am against at making it legal. It's a complicated subject.

>Just because people want to do it and enjoy it doesn't mean it's right.
It shouldn't be right. One should feel free to ruin own life, that's how the natural selection works.

Degenerate

because
>Patrick Stübing has been in an relationship with his biological sister, Susan Karolewski, since 2001. The relationship has produced four children: Eric, Sarah, Nancy, and Sofia. Sofia, the only healthy child, remains with the couple.
>Two children suffer from severe physical and mental disabilities, and another was born with a heart condition that required a heart transplant. All three disabled children were placed in foster care.

Attached: wew.jpg (786x562, 66K)

>incestual relationship
>decide to make children
that's just... cruel

Yeh, it sure worked well for muds, they have totally gone extinct since Islam pushed them to inbreeding centuries ago...

Ok as much as I cringe at the concept of it, the State shouldn't be responsible for enforcing morality.

However, it should be illegal to breed because there's an actual victim, the child and the community face the consequences of this...

Brother/sister is a no-no. Cousin love is where it's at.

Attached: Caroline.png (355x801, 195K)

>sex is not for reproduction
>walking is not for transportation
>eating is not for nutrition
(You)

owlcation.com/humanities/The-Habsburg-Jaw-And-Other-Royal-Inbreeding-Deformities-and-Disorders

If both parties want to I don’t see a problem with it.

I once came on to my sister many years ago. She wasn’t into it afterward she had a little bit of a mental breakdown and told my mom about it. I had no idea

I go over my moms for dinner months after this had happened my mom and my grandmother bring it up with me and ask for me to go talk to my sister to make things better. I do my sister cry’s we hug it out I apologize then we go eat dinner

It was really awkward I’m glad my family hasn’t brought it up since. They weren’t even mad at me which i still can’t understand. I don’t think my dad knows

It would take a fucked up dystopian world where the human species is endangered to fuck anyone less than a 4th cousin. I say 4th cousin because chances are you wouldn't even know that they were related at all.

I wonder how many DNA tests reveal family ties to your spouse? I bet it's often since communities aren't really that diverse...

Do you also have cute cousins, user?

Good god if that were my mom and she stuck her feet out like that I would just start licking away

Mixing chromosomes causes birth defects. Look at pictures of all the freaky children in India

Isn't incest legal if you're two adults? Wth

Why? Girl looks like Chelsea Manning

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT TO MAKE THEM EVEN DUMBER?

Attached: 8927FA0E-14E0-4968-B2B3-18B657C8DFA6.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Incest and other paraphilias such as homosexuality and pedophilia should be strongly regulated as it can cause serious deviations that take us away from the ideal society that we all desire.

Short story. My mom used to let me suck her toes when I was very young. I wanted to fug her when I was a teen. As a young man I fucked her 7/10 sister (Paraguayan Standarts). This was the most fulfilling thing I've done in my entire life.
Now I find non-taboo relationships very boring.

What about aunt - nephew?

Attached: 1520325170254.jpg (960x720, 53K)

Defeats the entire purpose if you just import tge imbred third world hordes anyway.

Nah, fucking your father/mother's sister can get weird.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean you try to sleep with them. If anything you try to sleep with their friends...

Funny story...

I met my wife before she became my first cousin... Her dad was divorced, and my aunt was single. So technically when they got married that made her my first cousin... No biological link, but it was a little bit of a mind fuck.

I know. It's so weird. It should be up to your mother to console you and let you fuck her if you're a pathetic cunt that can't get laid in the outside world.

What a world it would be if we could all just fuck our mothers instead of going out there chasing skirt.

Attached: HazelGOD.png (526x694, 404K)

>you

Attached: 1520890051726.jpg (826x506, 41K)

Nice. I'm sure you'll live a happy life together!

Incest is good if its father/daughter and only when the girl is little. It is ecery mand rifht to put his dick in a little girl he made.

is that a picture of ancient Italian people?

Incest destroys the structure of a family. It's hypocritical of states to outlaw incest while allowing no-fault divorce, bizarre custody rules, alimony, and imprisonment for failure to be able to pay child support, but incest laws predate our feminist friendly marriage laws.

Your argument reminds of progressives who say sometimes useful people get deported so we should never deport anyone. Just because one law is suboptimal it doesn't mean that all similar laws should be done away with.

WTF lmao

I belive you

Attached: lol.png (715x649, 290K)

It's been a fucking struggle because everyone within miles wants to fuck her. I don't blame them, but it's like an everlasting struggle trying to keep up with all the time.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521664860507.jpg (417x589, 17K)

Tell us about the rest of your hillbilly harem, prime alpha male supreme.

>flag
You're not Italian, I bet you're a Bolzano cuck, only nordcucks want this kind of degeneracy.

Fatal birth defects caused by inbreeding.
/thread

Its not like it can cause birth defects

You wouldn't understand anyways.

Attached: Resized_20171218_154639.jpg (1200x1600, 374K)

>tfw there are 43 people in this fucking thread and absolutely none of them are equipped to have a basic conversation about this topic

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

44 now

in the middle east one may upon numerous designated villages, home gimplairs, orentirely bedouin byproducts of repeated consanguinous relations. even the arab mind knows to separate the recess

You can have incest without breeding. There are plenty of birth control options available and even abortion if those fail. The technology for pre-screening the health of the baby is advancing rapidly too so you can check if there's major defects or other problems with the baby before giving birth.

Wait, so your saying i can fuck my cousins without facing any consequences?

So suppose you fuck your brother in the ass. Tell me about the birth defects that causes. What about two unrelated people who both have genetic defects? Should they not be allowed to fuck? What if they each carry recessive traits that guarantee a birth defect in their child? Is the onus on them to get tested before they fuck? Then, after they determine that they have these recessive genes, is it now wrong for them to have sex? Suppose none of the people in these examples have children. Is it still wrong that they have sex with each other in the same way that you feel that incest is wrong? What answers do you have for these questions?

I WANNA FUCK MY DAD IN THE ASS

Not under current laws, just making the point that it's possible in the modern world to fuck someone without getting them pregnant. All I see whenever incest is brought up is people saying "What about inbreeding?" when you can remove that problem from the equation easily. If inbreeding is the only problem then the tools to fix that is easily available.

Actually in the degenerate liberal shithole I live in cousins can legally get married.

That is ture and sound in logic. The thought police have put a bounty for your capture.

Attached: 22597e66497de0ebdbcf1355ad12bd3fvbnm.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Then you can indeed fuck your cousin, if she is willing of course, without consequences. You say that like it's a bad thing, but what is the problem with cousins having sex and getting married if they don't have kids though? I thought conservatives were all about people being in a monogamous marriage rather than participating in hook-up culture? They can still start a family by either using artificial insemination or adopting.

Well cousins were never a problem.
But the resulting children are.

Injury due to sodomy that can lead to infection, especially if within the rectum.
/thread

I'm assuming that this is some troll shit, but I am going to regard it as though you are being serious, nonetheless. How is that specifically an argument against incest and not just an argument against sodomy? How does that answer any of the questions that I posed?

Because inbreeding fucks up childs dna