Have you properly thanked your healer today?

Have you properly thanked your healer today?

Who are some famous healers in manga/anime?

I can't remember anyone staying there and just healing the party. The only healing guy I can remember is Josuke with Crazy Diamond

I don't even play MMORPGs
Any recommendation?

You choose your damn job,
don't expect other to thank you for it.

FFXIV is a good introduction if you like the series. Not great on the social part though.

I would, but the last MMORPG I played was Tera some 3 years ago, had no friends there ;_; plus there's no game like the one in the anime which saddens me greatly.

Alright, have fun dying sweetie.

Is there even any japanese netoge like this in which foreigner could play? I also want to pratice my poor japanese.

I'm prepared to die for my allies, faggot.
Wouldn't choose the role of a tank otherwise.

Isn't the anime's MMO based off of Tree of Savior?

Thanking a healer is like thanking a toilet.

Act as bold and cool as you like - the only reason you choose tank is because you're a little soyboy who wants to RP as the real man you'll never be IRL. Sorry not sorry.

You sound like a massiv faggot.

Why are tanks so based?

I have no idea honestly.

>Holy Knight
That's not a Tank.

Tanks exist so there's an easy target to blame when things go pear-shaped.
>Tank dies selflessly so the rest of the party can escape
>"Our tank sucks, he couldn't do his job and that's why the party failed!"

>the last MMORPG I played was Tera
>Tera

I will never forget developers for how they fucked up.

>Introduce Lance & Shield tank
>thisismywetdream.webm
>don't have the pc to properly run it
>cry.exe
>cry.exe
>cry.exe has stopped working
>Tera goes Free to Play
>Oh boy, here I go
>Installing
>Starting the g...
>ERROR1
>ERROR2
>MORE ERRORS
>What the fuck
>Google
>How to fix tera for dummies
>Disable antivirus
>Disable adblock
>Disable EVERYTHING

Fuck them.

How? my pc is a ten year old toaster and can still run it.

Project all you want, faggots.
I like to enter the combat first, leave last, and get the job done. Demanding gratitude for what you choose to do is for weak willed faggots who are insecure about themselves.

You want other to thank you?
Get good at what you're doing.
Next time you log in you will instantly get 20+ whispers from people who want to go to the dungeon with you.

All tanks roll tanks to skip queues and bad tanks. This is from experience. I try to roll play as a cute cat loli in every mmo I’ve played, but end up a tank in the end game every time

Stop embarrassing yourself
Tanking is the boringest job in all mmos, which you should know

While true in some cases pic related , some pople actually like healing and tanking.

>I like to enter the combat first, leave last, and get the job done.
Say it how it is, you pull aggro. Amazing. Truly groundbreaking stuff.
>Demanding gratitude for what you choose to do is for weak willed faggots who are insecure about themselves.
No, it's the bare necessity for having the hardest role in a group. Keeping your bitch ass alive.
>Next time you log in you will instantly get 20+ whispers from people who want to go to the dungeon with you.
Already happens because I don't scare people away by acting like a cringelord faggot who thinks he's made of honour and courage.

>Tanking is the boringest job in all mmos

And this is why I know you never played a tank apart from nu-wow when the threat was already non-existant.

>FFXIV
just say that's the only shit you know

>Say it how it is

Sure.
I assign roles.
I position the raid.
I pull.
I position enemies.
I use cooldowns to save raid members.
>Yes, even the most retarded ones.
>It's my fucking duty, like your's is healing.
I warn about mechanics mid encounter.
I die if I need to.

>hardest role in a group. Keeping your bitch ass alive
Either you only dealt with retarded tanks, or you are retarded healer yourself.

>I don't scare people away by acting like a cringelord faggot
You're a triggered anime posting healer attention-whore. I'd rather be a cringelord faggot then you.

This anime makes it really easy, healers are submissive beta sluts like Sakurai and tanks are masculine charismatic alpha fuckers with huge dicks like Koiwai-san.

I rather want tank to sexually abuse me

>there's no game like the one in the anime
Agreed. That age of MMOs is long gone, and if you were lucky enough to have experienced it, good for you, but people looking for such an mmo today are basically screwed. There used to be open-world mmos like that, which were very popular, like Everquest with massive open world dungeons and an actual RP aspect (you even had to make sure your character had food and drink so your character wouldn't starve), and very merciless trash mobs walking around that could one-shoot you, which forced you to interact and work together with other players (even WoW in it's infancy was good due to having to compete with Everquest), but open-world mmorpgs got replaced by "themepark" type of mmo games where everyone stands around town waiting for an instance which usually ends up being a short hallway for "fast runs", and playing the same pvp map all day long (aspies who are always in a rush, and pvp'ers ruined mmos)

true, only the selfless play as tanks. tanks are the best people to have as friends

This fucking guy. Still suprised that there are still people here that can make me cringe that hard.

>Gets told
>C-cringe...

>Tanking is the boringest
That's just due to AoE tanking becoming a thing. Due to it, I can pinpoint the moment MMOs died. it was with the release of WOTLK. That's the expansion that made "area of effect" tanking prevalent, opening up the flood gates for fast runs, people who didn't know how to do crowd control, and aspies who just knew how to look at who did the most damage on every fast run. Since it was the most famous mmo, everyone else copied that very lousy format, and everything turned to shit

>shittier version of Hinako

AoE tanking came with TBC and prot pal being the designated aoe trash tank ( hyjal, etc ). But agree, once in wotlk every tank got AoE tanking options and the threat was basically removed, tanking became boring.

If you remember, prot paladin wasn't still as sturdy as the other tanks back then. It was made to keep trash busy (due to a lack of people who knew how to do crowd control) while the the real (warrior) tank took on the raid boss. Prot paladin wasn't made for heavy raid tanking yet. (had a hard time with bosses), and even druid tanks had a massive health pool but where very bad against bosses that did magic damage. In those days, pals and druids were "offtanks" more than anything else. There was subtle differences that still kept the game non-cancerous. Blizzard decided to unleash the cancer of AoE tanking on a very significant way with WOTLK. From that moment on, you never met again a hunter who could trap, a mage who could sheep, or a warlock who knew how to use their curses for actual crowd control.

My point though, was trying to shed light on why you won't find an mmo like the one in this anime any more. For example, if you remember how both MCs met in the first chapter, nowadays you would just see some guy standing around town and suddenly disappear after he was tired of getting killed so many times, you wouldn't see them appear a bunch of times at the graveyard and "run back" to the dungeon to try again

Well, agree apart from the:
>you never met again a hunter who could trap, a mage who could sheep, or a warlock who knew how to use their curses for actual crowd control.

DPS who didn't interrupt/dispell/cc and just pressed buttons for dps were kicked out of our guild after the first raid. Sometimes during the the first one.

The fuck would you call a Paladin then? They sure as hell not build for DPS.

>They sure as hell not build for DPS.
There was a time when classes like Paladins were an actual necessity. They weren't just "weak warriors who can self heal". That's when mmo's were truly "massive", and there was an actual difference between undead and live monsters in MMOs. Undead were very dangerous, very resistant to magic and melee damage, and you needed someone in your group like paladins, necromancers, or priests that had a bonus damage to undead or they would take too long to get killed, and your party would soon get surrounded by them (regular crowd control wouldn't work on them either)

Yes

FFXI is slowly dying and the servers are emptying out, but in its heyday it was one of the most group-focused MMOs. There's a completely re-worked FFXI mobile version in the works, however.

In most MMOs I've seen a Paladin, if it exits, is the best or one of the best classes for tanks.

That's because they are. They can soak up damage incredibly well, almost always has a way to self heal, has a lot of aggro drawing skills and is probably one of the only ones that can keep stun lock.

I remember being a bad who played a ret paladin back in vanilla wow. It sucked, you did basically no damage and only got into groups because they wanted your buffs. Then they made it actually a viable class by fucking finally making your spells based off your attack power instead of spell power and gave us more than two attack abilities.

Never forget: This is what healsluts really are.

But what if I play a tank that is also a cute girl

>tfw playing Mercy in Overwatch and Alexstrasza in Heroes of the Storm lately
Feels good

I just wish there was an MMO I could actually get into that I didn't feel like I was just trying for the sake of trying MMOs. I want that kind of community, but the gameplay never keeps me interested.

>Log Horizon rules
>Playing female character
>Voice changes, gradual mannerism changes, slowly forget ever being a man
MY
FETISH

> being a "virgin" healslut
> not being a chad combat medic

>or pet dogo

See? This is how real chad treat the wound with bandages unlike magical healsluts
I should play that game sometime