It’s official I’m a pure breed void of any type of nigger gene. 90% of this board can’t say the same

It’s official I’m a pure breed void of any type of nigger gene. 90% of this board can’t say the same.

Attached: 41E955F1-AE09-4D0F-9889-9175D516C622.jpg (740x1109, 131K)

Wow! No one cares potatonigger

>missing 2%

Attached: 1520272862802.jpg (789x789, 182K)

Ouch post your stats Elizabeth Warren or do you need me to loan you 140 shekels?

Attached: 20180321_153859.jpg (718x1280, 172K)

Scadanavian thus the light blue outline

Attached: DNA.png (410x461, 17K)

Nice catch
>devoid of nigger gene
2% Pacific Islander confirmed

Attached: Image 4.jpg (383x383, 30K)

I bet you have a weird dick

>shelling out money for jews to test, save, and sell your genes instead of doing the research yourself
unironically off yourself waste of oxygen

PO - TAAAY - TOE

Kinda, but I only say that because I'm biased against my own circumcision

Attached: Screenshot_20170828-121024.png (1080x1920, 2.48M)

Hey man I'll loan you the shekels but only because your dad did a huge deal for my dad

You realize the only accurate ways to trace origin are through mtDNA and Y chromosome right? They don't offer those services, they are basically guessing.

>selling mutt genes
for what purpose?

wow, did you really willingly submit your genetic information to the jewish designed and controlled technocratic police state you stupid faggot?

and yet u still cant get laid whilst leroy lays pipe to ur sister. poor cumskins.

I understand, but your flag says otherwise

Attached: amerimutt5.jpg (682x756, 68K)

>Mormon CEO
>jewish designed and controlled technocratic police state

The results align with what I already understood to be my ancestral background, so either it works or they’re good guessers

Lawl

wow, if the CEO isn't jewish I guess you're clear then. usually the jews are pretty up-front like that, Im impressed that you did your research. I take it back.

I’ve already race-mixed with Jews so they most likely already have my DNA, along with my foreskin

They're informed guessers

You paid money so someone could tell you what you already know, while surrendering a massive amount of extremely personal information about yourself and other people like you to a transnational military and intelligence apparatus that wants to kill you and all the people like you.

Shitskins use these posts to infiltrate certain servers that require these kinds of results, or they did some months ago, hopefully theyve gotten a bit smarter about how they vet people online. Should go the way of the anti communist action and require telephone number as well

Lmfao you idiots are setting up servers that require you to submit your genetic information to these companies? You guys should read up on the ancient and forgotten history of the 1990s, when it turned out that the white nationalist and militia movements were basically nothing more than FBI proxies... that was millenia ago though, its probably way different now and we should probably mail DNA samples to jeff bezos right

I have a question: is it possible to have pink nipples and be nonwhite? Or is everyone with pink nipples white? (Excluding those super rare abominations like albinos and that white nigger goblin (you know the one).

Yes pink nipples are the tell tale sign of true whiteness, other notable traits are light eyes and any form of lightness present in the hair, even if it’s just golden brown streaks

Filthy irish scum. disgusting

Rude

Attached: 1513803838576.png (429x410, 23K)

i’ve got pink nips but about 5 percent native american dna in me, rest is scandinavian irish and french

same