youtube.com/watch?v=E9rB6LWt7eo
youtube.com/watch?v=2OY6ZyJeScE
youtube.com/watch?v=iVJEMD3GA3w
youtube.com/watch?v=P4zS0gT0TrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam is the final redpill

>anti LGBT
«The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men» (72 :774)
«For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds» (7:80)
«Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing» (26 :165-166)

>promotes fertility
«Marry the ones who is fertile and loving» (3 :227)

>anti feminism
«Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls» (2:223)
«Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means» (4:34)
«No people shall ever prosper who appoint a woman as their ruler.» (4163)
«The woman is the caretaker of her husband’s household and she will be questioned as to her responsibility»

>crime
«The male thief, and the female thief, you shall mark, cut, or cut-off their hands as a recompense for what they earned, and to serve as a deterrent from God.» (5 :38-39)
«If you find that someone has had intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal too.» (1455)
«If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did (sodomy) publicly, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.» (38:4447)

Attached: 409786_SLM.jpg (750x746, 286K)

Islam is for all mankind.

Allllaaahhuuuu akbaaaar

Maybe I like some of those things but not as much as I dislike shitskins.

Shariaboos are the new weaboos. You nerds think you'll get a wife just by converting to Islam. You won't.

It's okay user, you can stop LARPing now

Never.

Attached: 8433C3BB-43F3-4A23-BA44-07D31363D94A.jpg (828x572, 173K)

Accurate

Attached: 941B6B8E-BDFC-4123-A4F2-8D0830793183.jpg (794x595, 289K)

Islam dies on Saturday.

That is more or less the law of Moses with a few minor additions of Arabian tribal justice.

Sounds like they need some generic help... maybe some diversity...

Attached: 1521569971134m.jpg (1024x849, 104K)

Allah is satan.

Mudslimes are satanists.

Get out of here devils.

Sage

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 46K)

Fuck it at this point I'll take Islam if it means white women will stop being shameless BLACKED whores

Attached: ahegaoslut.png (731x542, 763K)

fuck off with your false prophet. i would rather die than accept the lies of the beast

Attached: 1ca2a73089c5c740f0b83ec1b317bb06.jpg (320x355, 13K)

Never.
only rope

>islam
>white

Attached: 1508620424880.jpg (800x800, 47K)

white and islam are fundamentally incompatible
the koran specifically states that white people are evil

1. Old map
2. Old numbers
3. Shitskin practice, not Islamic practice.

Attached: Consanguinity_world_map.png (740x411, 76K)

Lmfao this is not how you write "In the name of Allah" seriously burgers are pathetic

The Bible*

Mohammed was a literal paedophile.

Fuck off with your shilling thread

the hadith literally describes Muhammad as a white man

it can be read as six yes but not 666

What is more disgusting than a Muslim? At least niggers don't choose to be niggers...

Aysha was older, he married many other wives who weren't young, he is only 1 among 60 other prophets of Islam

This is false because even the black Africans know better while sandniggers don’t.

I've constantly wondered what would happen if just a few highly visible conservative whites Larped converting to Islam and made it seem like it was a trend among rural whites.
Just imagine how liberals heads would spin when Cletus says he found out how much he agreed with Islamic teachings.

Attached: 1521164154964-pol.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

>memeflag

youtube.com/watch?v=fuZJwJJCZlM
youtube.com/watch?v=NnLLrBtUkIU
youtube.com/watch?v=k9NhvnXe6ns
youtube.com/watch?v=CSq38nxnWqg
youtube.com/watch?v=uNTNcYBJTj4
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hrq_5pe67o
youtube.com/watch?v=WNXC5BBBdxE
youtube.com/watch?v=f8zRWg4wVQE
youtube.com/watch?v=uGjAtCnkMZA
youtube.com/watch?v=MGr2NHhvrrI
youtube.com/watch?v=zK_zrt9XEfE
youtube.com/watch?v=aFgtRt_zMNI
youtube.com/watch?v=JN424hUsYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=sTUDapGmkAg
youtube.com/watch?v=7rVQynGjkkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K_cnS44aGwI
youtube.com/watch?v=E9rB6LWt7eo
youtube.com/watch?v=2OY6ZyJeScE

I wonder how many of these are real...

Attached: 1520002386147.gif (200x267, 858K)

this map seems manipulated iceland is very inbred.

Wig-slam.

Attached: wigga-please-1.jpg (383x242, 24K)

It already exist

Attached: 1502277342181.jpg (604x596, 60K)

Oh wow... perfect

Attached: 1514039091621.jpg (604x453, 69K)

>white

islam is the only religion that cures alcoholism
youtube.com/watch?v=iVJEMD3GA3w

Attached: 1520154273411.gif (317x178, 992K)

hey whats up with some many pro islam threads they are like 5 in the catalog.

Traitorous whores

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zS0gT0TrQ
Taqiyya!!!

The map is based on historical estimates. For the most part it checks out with old marriage practices and geographic factors but Iceland not so much.

Really buffles the mind.
islam is by all means an inferior religion to Christianity.
The foundations of islam have been set upon violence and intimidation.
That alone should -normally- dissuade anyone that might want to convert. This is why I believe that many of the conversion stories are fake. How can a religion that pretty much stole anything of value from Christians and Jews and added threat and intimidation be taken seriously?
How come these women reject Christianity, and embrace islam, claiming that islam is a more spiritual (so to speak) religion?
It just doesn't add up.

Attached: 1520782117720.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Why is Islam such an utter failure in uprooting degenerate lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationships around the globe?
youtube.com/watch?v=terpxz5Hvzc

The Land of the Two Holy Mosques is ruled by homosexuality embracing pussybois! And Ummah is bowing to their will and vision of Islam, how can you call Ummah masculine?
What "based" is there about lowering Western IQ levels via inbreeding according to Islamic tradition of marriages?
Why the fuck are Islamic governments in Afgan and Pakilands even giving a pass for raping and enslaving pre-teen and teen age boys?
Why do Gulf Arabs still continue enslaving their own brothers-in-faith from foreign lands and rape their sisters-in-faith when they come to work in their lands?

Also: Why are Muslims liars and heretics?
How can you claim that Koran is pure, uncorrupted and full word of God that is perfect, if you couldn't know how to pray to God without corrupted words of men (=Hadiths)?
Why was such crucial piece of information left out of "perfection" that is word of God?
Why do you compare corrupted words of men (=Hadiths) to "perfection" of Koran?
Why is it required in order to receive the full grace of God???
Why can't you receive full salvation and grace of God with faith on Koran solely, like Quranists believe?
Why do you believe his bullshit stories of him flying into heaven on back of a unicorn and camel piss being medicine?

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Fuck Islam, but more importently, fuck Hinduism, India and all the shitskin low iq currynigger streetshitter pajeets

Attached: 1444720774373.jpg (544x400, 36K)

Unironically Hindus are the ones sucking the most white conservatives because of muh hatred of Islam

answer my questions you useless nigger

You think islam will stop race mixing? Lol. There is no race in islam, they're all brothers and sisters.

Attached: 1520818689634.jpg (783x960, 56K)

Muslims only genocided 200 million plus Hindus, along with Armenia and half the Balkans really your religion can fuck off Mohamed was a murderer a paedofile and an illiterate fag

islam is the religion of peace, and you're a racist
you should be ashamed of yourself

Attached: religionofviolence.jpg (1190x8460, 2.03M)

Probably never, seeing as how the global muslim percentage in 2100 will be 0%.

Attached: chadspeak.png (264x258, 56K)

Islam is the ultimate embrace of degeneracy and true evil

>Buttfucking little boys
> Millions upon millions of girls, men, and women sold into slave trade thanks to the Islamic slave trade over the course of the last 2000 years
>Inbreeding
>Islamists become some of the ugliest and stupidest people on earth thanks to said inbreeding above only negroes, who they think are inferior to them.
>Praising and worshiping a pedophile warlord
>Killing moderates who question the bullshit spewed by said pedophile warlord who made everything up, but claimed to be the only super special person who "allah" had ever spoken to
>Pedophile warlord marries a businesswoman, said god wanted her to hand her business over to him because why the fuck not, takes her business, uses the money he makes to start hiring bandits to help spread his shitty religion
>pedophile warlord uses bandits to intimidate village people to convert to his shit-covered religion
>countless numbers of Christians and Jews are slaughtered
>christianity is wiped away from the middle east
>perpetual dark age

Seriously fuck Islam. No religion on earth is as disgusting or close to demonically evil as it. Next to satanism, but at the same time, satanists never had a reach of close to a billion members who kill, rape, and pillage all in the name of God.

Attached: 1516926019053.jpg (960x960, 97K)

islam promotes fucking children

Tha's called being alpha

Good list.
But.
You forgot that time when mohamad forced his adopted son to divorce his wife Zainab, so that he could marry and fuck her.

Looks like it

Attached: 1500123453627.jpg (750x500, 56K)

Fuck off proxy faggot ur not Greek Islam is garbage and Muslims aren’t a race, white Muslims Bosnians are better than u dirty Arab and paki cunts you’re an inbred goat fucker who worships a warlord who murdered innocent people backstabbed his friends and the religion immediately fell apart after his death because it was all based on vanity and lies pork be upon him

>the absolute state of the American brain

Check out the pic I posted, and my other posts itt.
Don't be so quick to answer someone.

Attached: Screenshot_10.jpg (1000x900, 159K)

Being illiterate is so alpha such a chad he made up a religion and his childless spinster lesbian wife Fatima wrote it down so they could be the first sand nigger version of televangelists minus the tv

You can't even differntiate posters and you want me to listen to your """arguments"""?

those are small numbers compared to islam and those are alligations

Piss off with ur sarcasm malakias don’t come at me with that bullshit i thought u were a refugee for a second ... stay based

Attached: 4C98A751-E979-4BE6-B360-5925BC55D7AE.jpg (1300x866, 157K)

why do whites need to wear stupid looking hats

I don’t give a fuck about meme flags show your flag shill cuck mahmood with your non arguments believing in Islam is a bigger fairytale then any other religion on earth including Scientology

And yet the Islamic slave trade is still ongoing and there seems to be no end in sight. Millions of people still suffer everyday because of this petulant, shit-stained cult you cling to like a fly grasps to a turd. I hope God royally fucks you people up. Islamists are godless and abhorrently evil, and you seem to like it that way. Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1521221613524.jpg (445x728, 57K)

Cheers m8 :)
Fuck "refugees".
memeflag
probably from uk

Attached: darul uloom.jpg (1010x740, 304K)

Attached: 54354747476.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

>White Islam when?
When Satan wins

Without consent, yes

>Islamic slave trade
Bullshit meme. It's slavery by Arabs that is still going on, kys

well islam is a death cult
slave trade isn't something islam would shy away from

You first Abdul, blow yourself up in the name of Muhammad (piss be upon him)

Attached: 1499258687884.jpg (720x540, 86K)

t. cucks

t. little boy buttfucker

Also saged.

Attached: 1509728051810.jpg (640x791, 68K)

I've got bad news for you, most sandniggers actually qualify as white aryans..