Poland vs. Russia

>Poland vs. Russia

Who would you support in a war?

Attached: KALINKA'D.jpg (634x603, 118K)

russia

Poland. I have to thanks to NATO but I'd love to LABS a B61 onto a Russian column in the Sawalki Gap for fun anyways.

Attached: B61sInAnWS3.jpg (1200x806, 135K)

Dont tell stories out of school
>War is hell

*Suwalki, sorry.

Poland, only because Russians wouldn't respect us if we turned on an ally without good reason.

How is that even a question. Europe shall stand united against the foreign hordes, the age of infighting is over.

Attached: 1.jpg (1440x900, 382K)

Russia won't attack Poland, there are juicier targets for them to persecute right now.

>We have to stop russia from hypothetically invading and occupying all these countries... that we invaded and currently occupying ... WHATABOUTISM!!!1

>the age of infighting is over.
gibe oil and fishing rights, then

Russia

russia but i would really miss poland

I would fight the jews, who have turned whites against one another in some of the most bloody wars in history for the past century, every time people start to wake up about what they are doing.

implying that Russia would blitzkrig right across Ukraine and the Baltics in a mass attack designed to smash the pitiful European defenses and be in Berlin within weeks

Europe is fucked if Russia wants to invade washing up someplace around central Germany and then millions of us, and anglosphere soldiers will have to ship into France

Yet fucking again

And save you all, whatever bring it on I’m sick of this neoliberal globalist world

Attached: E830E06E-64A2-47BC-9CCF-87C4728C185A.jpg (300x168, 13K)

I think we should meet Russia half-way to prevent unnecessary bloodshed.

Can't you just trick Romania for free oil again?

thatll never happen. GWB got along great with putin and everything was cool, then all of a sudden we're trying to mossad the assad and do a color revolution on ukraine. things will never change

Poland obviously. I don't need to rely on Putin for natural gas, so I have literally zero incentive to shamelessly violate treaties just to get a little comfort while screwing over a top trading partner.

Plus Poland would be the defender. What kind of asshole sides with the attacker or even stays neutral in this era?

As an American I think we should kick the interventionist war hawks out of federal government, by force if necessary, since they haven't entered or stated a war that has benefited anyone I know for over a century, then work with our european allies and russia to begin the process of nuclear disarmament by getting rid of our missile defense projects as a sign of good will to the Russians. Once Europe is united and willing to begin disarmament, we should ensure that the nation of israel, which has threatened to use nukes against europe if their state is threatened, is disarmed. Once again, force may be necessary, but hopefully not.

Implying we don't do it already.
And we still want your oil.

fuck this we are not fighting against russia this is retarded plan we are nation of peace
we already conquered them once and that is enough

Attached: hołd ruski.jpg (800x522, 164K)

That map is missing the Transnistria occupation. Journalists have the memory of fruit flies.

Poland

Pic related

Attached: 1481783934325.jpg (724x6020, 436K)

Russia. I wonder who would a vassal like you support.

Neither.

Whoever ends up taking the momentum to remove Israel from this planet afterwards.

>According to Polish Ministry of Defense, Belarus alone would conquer Poland within two weeks.
Merica help.

t. dane z dupy
dej sos, mam horom curke

Attached: Nie ma haka na Błaszczaka.jpg (1275x717, 307K)

>ifunny

On another note

Anyone who doesn't support Poland in this scenario deserves the rope, or hates every Eastern European country, which arguably means that he deserves the rope

And the occupied Georgian territories while we're at it. Just go whole hog on the propaganda.

Poland since it's where my parents grew up and were born, but if I am purely betting money then Russia as their military is rather strong

Poland, fuck Russia.

>What kind of asshole sides with the attacker or even stays neutral in this era?
Kys traitor. Countries don't build enormous militaries so they can sit there and look pretty until some shithole attacks them. In this world, might makes right. History does not care for the weak.

russia

Neither I hope everyone dies in a mushroom cloud send off.

I'm here, Polan!

ŻMUUUUUDZIIIIIINNNN

/poltards ask yourself a simple question.

when white's murder each other by the millions, who rubs their little deformed hands together with glee?

Attached: 7a276c025be916a87fafe75d696fb25139b3999eff1a419d888dd4fa6a0f35a4.jpg (184x274, 11K)

Can't the Russians just drive through Belarus? I thought they were in union now.

kek

You tell them, Satan!

satan, you are bretty gud guy sometimes, but I will still go to Church, sorry
also, you really did a trick on humanity with helping those kikes

quit kikin around and go back to slurping baby penis shlomo.

Attached: 1503010589466.png (735x490, 575K)

I was actually agreeing with you, you fucking autistic humorless retard

Russia will not exist come 2030.

if you fall for jewish tricks so easily, you are literally unfit to be a global superpower

Poland because fuck Russia

deleted with shame. apologies extended.

point still stands.

Top kek. Nothing personal swamp slav.

Neither, it behooves one not to support wars where only Luciferians stand to gain with white Christians killing each other.

Polan, of course. They have been in every American war since time immemorial, unlike our other Yuropean '''''''''''''''''''''allies'''''''''''''''''''

Russia turns up at the border.
Hello Poland, which way is Germany being?
Just follow the signs Russia and please drive carefully.
Thank you Poland. Starts to sing...

Oh a raping Germans we will go..

this is a very valid point. at some point white's have to accept responsibility for constantly getting kike'd and make changes to prevent it from happening.

I mean I'm Polish so...not much of a choice.

Kek no worries. And in all seriousness - you are absolutely right and it needs to be reiterated just (((who))) benefits from white countries warring and white people killing one another.

Neither. Russia wouldnt get to Poland to begin with, they'd choke up here.

i would backstab poland and annex them. official story would be ' protect them from russians' . then i would force russia to give back Königsberg. if they refuse i would throw my 27 vassal states at them after a 2 year trade embargo.

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (2559x1439, 268K)

So you'd support neither then, given that both nations are european.

>Catholics and orthodox
>white Christians

You wear your meme flag well sir.

we would just break free sooner than later

> Crimea
> Annexed
1)Soviet borders are products of a totalitarian regime
2)Crimea never been legally detached from RSFSR
2)Hrushev had no legal power to do so
3)Even when he did so, city of Sevastopol kept being an idependent subject
Ukraine is the occupant here. Former one.

Attached: 1521664131639.jpg (960x960, 73K)

>joke about lithuania suicide rate here

> kys traitor
> supports bydlo country who fucked up our election

Attached: Dam_Son.jpg (640x640, 114K)

You had two world wars to prove yourself worthy of that clay, you lost both times. Poland has the better claim anyway.

Attached: poland territory.jpg (1678x1108, 617K)

Russia, because they're bigger

You are deluded. Tensions are as high as ever now.

Ukraine doesn’t exist it is a ghost that belongs in

but you guys are OUR vassal state. you aint doing that.

This is what Russians actually believe

only in the heads of neocons. communism died in 1991

this board is dog shit now, am I seriously seeing people calling you satan for pointing this out?

Will never happen, Poland is literally designed to prevent any advancement from the east.
Not mentioning their NATO membership and NATO forces on their territory. Poland has the most ready for war army.
And our anclave in Koeningsberg is too vulnerable, it's literally a hostage city in case of confrontation.
Such war will never happen in our lifetimes.

>strength means turning allies into enemies because ALPHA MALES ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

Why does Russia need this shithole? Poland is like Voronezh or Novgorod but with more retarded people

Explain Ukraine

(You)

Poland because I hate communism.

good guys

you think that is bad ?
Imagine being completely alone and without an army to protect you. Just knowing you'll be killed for being a male in the fighting age and your family being raped to death.
Yeah, fuck off.
WW3 is legit garbage-tier.

Wow, an honest German.

Poland. Russia has no legitimate reason to attack them.

genocidal as always.
i hope french pussies won't save you from being genocided next time you chimp out

thats how western policy actually works

Everyone attacking germs.

Attached: images(22).jpg (311x162, 9K)

i cant support merkels eu,i hope russia wins and britain does nothing.

a correction of a Soviet mistake

Um, Poland and the US didn't co-exist until after WWI. We didn't fight any wars until WWII. After WWII, Poland was a puppet of the Soviets. 1989 wasn't even 30 years ago, much less "time immemorial."

You never conquered Russia , Pshek
dont lie here, capturing Moscow its not capturing Russia

>Europe shall stand united against the foreign hordes, the age of infighting is over.
The only way that infighting could be over is if we had a free trade union that encompassed all european nations. You didn't joind, Britain exited, Russia was never interested. So I don't see the unity that you speak of. Especially since the eternal krauts tried turning the free trade union into the 4th Reich pissing off everyone meaning: A great war between the west and east is closer than it's ever been. The EU has a rising risk of civil war since no one wants to be a German subject. At the same time countries like Britain, Sweden, Germany are cracking down on people who criticise the pro genocidal policies meaning that those countries in themselves could turn into civil war and France has even been discussing wheather or not they should just carve off a piece of France and surrender it to the Muslims.

Europe has never been so fractured mate. And above all Europe has never been so weak as it is right now.

Attached: 8fa3277b4454fde42e8701e0397e6d6e--number--fresh-memes.jpg (707x1000, 79K)

they are genetically your people ivan show some respect

>implying russia is any different
It is just two pseudo-empires waging a cold & proxy wars.

Why would anyone care about administrative borders of an opressive anti-russian state which have nothing to do with actual national borders?

Attached: 1521664717115.gif (300x180, 725K)

We are a Soviet mistake too then

ofc
who are you?
NOBODY

exactly, but why then Russia considered as "BAD" and US warmongers as "GOOD" ?

Poland obviously. It would be easy anyway. Russia would collapse within weeks against a mobilized American war machine, like Iraq did twice but on a huge scale. We would come as legit liberators.

Ukraine is a fake country unlike Latvia, also you're less strategically important

Poland, we owe them a blood debt. WWII pretty much tied the US to Poland for decades to come.

Russia is like 2-3 cities, rest is wasteland

Why would anyone care about a baltphobic glorified gas station?