Why is christianity mostly spreading to continents with higher IQ?

>Why is christianity mostly spreading to continents with higher IQ?
>Rejected in low-IQ Middle East
>Flourished in high-IQ Rome (and rest of Europe)
>Niggers gives up their Christian faith in low-IQ Africa and converts to Islam by the masses every day
>Christianity is now spreading all over Asia faster than Usain Bolt can run (the continent with the highest IQ on average)

>why, Sup Forums? WHY

Attached: Christian Spread.png (580x300, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47gQDbTaWqA
abc.net.au/radionational/programs/encounter/the-rise-of-christianity-in-asia/5934564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because when you are too retarded to accept word of God you start believing in stupid bullshit and cutting your dick or explodign yourself

Christianity spreads to any group of people willing to be cucked by jewsus

funny how jews always use sexual arguments to insult Christianity
is it caused by mutilating their dicks?

Attached: 1516471626832.png (422x408, 51K)

Attached: braindead.png (211x239, 4K)

Maybe it’s because Asian countries specifically east asian countries have always been somewhat atheistic? Could also be because Asians are individualist. Christianity is bringing them together. They probably look at muslims/islam on the news and think fuck that. I’m probably wrong. I’m a dumbass

Asians are smart

Explain south america. Japan largely rejects it too.

Most asians believe in Buddhism, but it's not really a religion more of a lifestyle.

Christianity(not Catholicism) is growing in South America too particularly Brazil.

catholic server /bkXHBgq

>Why is christianity mostly spreading to continents with higher IQ?
Best philosophy
>Rejected in low-IQ Middle East
The wisest of them, Persians, are not rejecting at as much as other are
>Niggers gives up their Christian faith in low-IQ Africa
Christianity has a great momentum in those places, even turned Nigeria to majority Christian already
>Christianity is now spreading all over Asia
lovely

Because south america has only been exposed to Christianity and nothing else. Asia has been exposed to many religions throughout history. But south america is way smarter than in the middle east and africa.
Japan is the only good counter-example desu.

Most asian societies are collectivist

this mostly

because all humans naturally have a victim mentality

Islam is growing in Africa much faster than Christianity though. and blacks in the US tend to have good relations with Islam. Just look at some of the known black people throughout history in the USA. A lot of them were muslim converts (take Malcolm X or Muhammad Ali for example). Its a lot of the same with normal blacks as well. Christianity tend to flourish more in higher IQ'd continents. Thats a very obvious observation

Daily reminder that only kikes and fedoras are seething about this. Christianity has historically been the number 1 enemy of the kikes before it was infiltrated via (((catholicism))) Martin Luther predicted right again.

Attached: 1487896169561.jpg (884x340, 117K)

What are you talking about? Christianity is booming in Africa.

honestly in afrika they have a weird weird islam in black afrika that is.
They kinda mixed it with their tribesreligion and they don't really care about it.

It's growing the fastest in africa though you dumb jew worshipper

to be quite honest, nothing wrong with that...I'm very happy with Africans being able to find the Lord, and hopefully see them in Heaven. I just don't want them in Europe at the current time.

lmfao, no. Its not. Its currently spreading in Asia like lightning. But I have no problems with it spreading in Africa either.

Christianity is the religion of reason. It's a combination of Jewish history and European philosophy.

This: I am against large number of people moving to other Countries or Continents, but there's nothing wrong in those Nations finding out about Christianity (whether they accept it or not is up to them)

Hence why the Zionists and other members of the Synagogues of Satan have spent so many centuries trying to destroy it (and they are slowly having an effect, alas...)

Attached: this.jpg (200x202, 11K)

> Islam is growing in Africa much faster than Christianity though
via birth, while Christianity is able to convert those Muslim raised numbs into Christianity.
Islam relies solely on birth in order to grow while Christianity is increasing via conversions.

>Islam relies solely on birth in order to grow while Christianity is increasing via conversions.
Yes, that is very true. Christians must be better at having more children as well though. My wife and I have 4 (with a 5th one on its way) :)

>But I have no problems with it spreading in Africa either.
>but there's nothing wrong in those Nations finding out about Christianity
imagine being part of a religion that rejoices when shitskins adopt their faith, Christianity is globalism

So you're saying some humans should not have a chance of entering heaven because of their skin color and their low IQ?

Not a bad thing so long as I don’t have to be around them. If niggers in Africa adopt Christianity then it’s fine so long as they stay in africa. If anything, if they adopt, the same faith as you, Christianity or not, doesn’t this show intelligence albeit self proclaimed?

There's nothing wrong with them joining the true faith and growing in it. We can share the same God and even the same ideological viewpoint, we can all develop to our fullest potentials here and in preparation to the afterlife without having them coming here or us going there. God is in Heaven, they don't need to come to Europe to understand Him and His truth. He's universal but not globalist, for He is the One who made us unique and granted us a Country, a culture and an identity (and I'm sure He wants us to care for it, as long as we don't worship it).

>>Why is christianity mostly spreading to continents with higher IQ?
Ahahahahaha

Attached: biggest christian populations.png (1176x187, 20K)

But wait there's more

Attached: atheist population.png (349x325, 16K)

Asians have never been idividualists.

It's both. Same with Christianity, or at least the Orthodox side.

Cuckstianity isn't a difficult sell when you look at it, it's like the lazy-man's abrahamic religion after all.

That is the first sin of these people too, choosing a path of ease rather than one of dedication like mudslimes or kikes do. That's why they will end up just like whites too.

Don't you worry, alas! 90% of us Christians are lukewarm ones (and I am guilty of that as well)

Soon it will get very difficult to be a true Christian in the West
youtube.com/watch?v=47gQDbTaWqA

> Christians must be better at having more children as well though
Agreed, keep doing God's work mate

abc.net.au/radionational/programs/encounter/the-rise-of-christianity-in-asia/5934564
Sure, the atheism in asia is massive, but Christinaity is spreading faster than ever in Asia.

Note how I'm saying continents, not specific countries, retard.

> All this bashing
> without a single proven point
So since Muslims believe it's not possible for God to take form of man because universe would be crushed, how can you call him all mighty?

Actually...
>supported by low IQ boomers
>supported by low IQ indians (AKA """latino"") at 99%, for examole mexicans
>rejected by anyone with IQ higher than 90
really makes you think

Attached: Sin título.png (1096x788, 135K)

Christianity is a high IQ fetish.

Like cuckolding.

ah those days of youth, being "above other" and trying to prove your worth so hard.
Thank God I'm not a freshman in high school anymore

>rejected by anyone with IQ higher than 90

uhm..

Attached: Christians.png (612x540, 668K)

thanks for proving my point
go back and shoot heroin like in the 50s, grandpa, but make sure to OD.

I just debunked your point.
Some of the smartes people in history has been Christian.
grandpa? im 28, lol.

dunno why I suddenly got a new ID, lol

>28
>Still on Sup Forums
Where did your life go so wrong?

Considering im a dad of 4 and husband to an extrmely beautiful christian woman I can say it could at least be much worse, lol. Dont worry. You'll be here at 28 too.

Peterson is not a Christian. He denies the Resurrection and the divinity of the Miracles.

Christianity is a false nonnwhite sand nigger religion, death to all Christians and Christianity.

If Jews assist me in hopes of making me doubt myself let them, Christianity will be eradicated.

1/2 of Whites has less than 100 iq statistically 50% of these posters are stupid I am not, so next poster maybe is.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

>i'm a neurotic kike who delusional obsessions regarding perverted sexual acts I compulsively act upon with no regard for gentile pigs
ftfy

Its also spreading all over africa you dumb faggot.

Hahahahahahaha SOUTHBAMERICA SMARTER HAHAHAHAHA THE FUCKING DELUSION ON THESE CHRISTKIKES FUCK. IT REACHES LEFTIST LEVELS AT THIS POINT

fpbp

>telling lies for jesus

It's dying a natural death in all advanced, first-world countries. That's why the church is concentrating its efforts on shit-tier countries with ignorant, uneducated masses. It's their only hope of selling their garbage.

Why are the smartest people on Earth athiests?

>because when you are too retarded to accept word of God

I guess that explains why some of the world's greatest minds are atheists.