Dankula

Has anyone done anything about this case?

How can we get attention from the media and run something that will embarrass the living shit out of the judge or something?

We need to do something.

Attached: 8d51a83fa50e22d1eb2501a7b22f13221910faea.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elVCHE7Dhfo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/prison-gym-ambush-left-evil-2715845
cumbernauld-news.co.uk/news/crime/paedophile-shearer-spared-jail-time-1-4597351
archive.is/Rsiqf
archive.is/LDxd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you believe in freedom of speech, you would let the Judge use HIS freedom of speech to sentence this alt-right asshole.

So shut up!

Well, I should be allowed to express how I feel about the case using MY freedom of speech thank you very much

well for starters an embarrasing thing for the judge is that he says by making hilter jokes you are a nazi spreading nazi propaganda which you shouldnt even be presecuted for anyway

Fuck you , so do I
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Low quality bait

He's only going inside for 2 months. Who gives a fuck.
What did he think would happen when he posted a video saying gas the Jews anyway, we all know who runs the show

go fuck yourself in the ass with your mommy merkel dildo commie kraut

Fuck you right back

it's basically a death sentence
we all know who runs the bong jails

we should assemble a million man march in scotland and break him out from the gaol

Attached: sword-shield.jpg (426x604, 40K)

Guys, why are we being lazy fucks sitting here complaining about things we don't agree with?

Why can't we do something physical about things we don't agree with?

Start shit, you feel me?

He should just go to the American of Hungarian embassy and claim asylum and GTFO of Bongland.

If the US invaded the UK to dispose of globalists and Muslims would we be greeted as liberators by the native population? Or would they un-bin their knives and resist? I don’t want to interfere in a nations internal matters unless the people truly want help

Ayylmao?

fuck off fbi
we are a board of peace

stfu no we're not

M8 Yer Fishs A Nazi - Count Dankula Radicalizes His Aquarium youtube.com/watch?v=elVCHE7Dhfo

pretty unfunny video, not worth arresting naturally, that was stupid as fuck. this is going to make kikes look bad in the end "oh we cant bants about these people?"

Joe Rogan already commented about. Isn't that enough?

>kvetches internally

Attached: oyvey.png (767x330, 46K)

Convicting an admitted Commie is never a bad thing.

>grossly offensive

The "The Producers" and everybody involved in it should be banned from the UK.

LOCK UP MONTY PYTHON !!!!11!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

in those 2 months he's gonna get passed around by achmeds like a cumrag and then murdered

Attached: 1503562429791.jpg (755x696, 93K)

>He's only going inside for 2 months. Who gives a fuck.
He's going in for 2 months, for teaching his dog to raise its paw.
If you don't care, you country deserves to be steamrolled by chinks.

This

Somebody said the pug was put down?

Play that angle. Women in particular worry more about pugs than freedom of speech.

Those are the laws of the UK. They are stupid laws, but what do you want the judge to do? Make a ruling that is not in accordance with the law? As long as the judge applied the law they did nothing wrong. Why would you idiots want to publicly humiliate the judge? You should be going after the people who made these laws. If you want to do the right thing then you should be working on campaigns that put pressure on members of the LEGISLATURE who supported these retarded laws. Don't go after the police or the fucking judges, for Christ's sake. Do something that threatens their incumbency and they will change their tune.

did they put it down with a noxious compound in an airborne state ?

why?

why?

Seems right, I was wrong about the judge thing.

But I feel we need to do something about these shitty fucking laws

If he gets murdered in prison things would get really mental.

I'm going to be honest; I'm kind of hoping for this

Yeah, they might run the headline -

>NAZI THUG gets battered by jail vigilantes

I care.
Please don't let the chinks steam roll us.
I don't mind the food, but the people are just awful.

Honestly, even normies think what happened to this dude was fucked up. But he's a degenerate who has pierced lips and nose so I don't really care.

>AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!

you would 'liberate' us by stationing rapist niggers at your army bases for the next century, like you did in japan and korea. out of the frying pan, into the fire.

He is going to jail for a long time where he will be murdered by muslims, just like bacon sandwich attacker. The prison guards have already picked out his cell mate.

Also the dog is going to be euthanised as it is against the teachings of Mohammed PBUH.

Part and parcel etc etc, need to get used to child rape franchises in every town.

Thanks politicians. I'm sure this will all pass peacefully.

oy vey here we go.

Soon.

hate to break it to you lad, you lot are getting shafted by the jews as well. america isnt view as some great bastion of culture and freedom by anyone but americans

Get these (or similar) printed and posted about town

Attached: 2FC8ED53-076E-469A-B8AA-C512A7BBFB08.png (795x791, 1.43M)

>guy has fucking COMMIE TATTOOS all over himself
>jokingly makes dog do salute because HE KNOWS/FEELS THAT NAZIS ARE BAD
>put in jail for WRONG-THINK
Where is AntiFA to his rescue? Oh, that's right, it was all just a PsyOP. Carry on.

Print this out near the Sheriff court. Do you think Sheriff Kike would have a problem and start frothing at the mouth about "Hate Crimes"™?

Attached: SheriffOCarroll.jpg (320x490, 28K)

>O'Carroll

He's not a Jew, he's just a retarded mick.

Doing the business of the Jews
>Only following orders

Attached: scottish jewboy hates nazipugs.jpg (600x399, 42K)

If you really want to do something call the police about this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4

Say you are extremely offended.

It will bring attention to the complete double standard.

FUCKING PERFECT

Accuse every left leaning comedian in the UK for being offensive until the UK if forced to either admit they fucked up or fill all their prisons with clowns.

christ he's sexy

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/prison-gym-ambush-left-evil-2715845

The pakis get smashed in Scottish jails.
There's nowhere near the numbers that they have in English jails.

wow, what a fucking cuck faggot. When your done sucking your wifes shit off of Tyrones dick kill yourself faggot.

jesus fucking christ my sperm count is dropping just from reading your shit

JIDF spammers are usually better than this.

That's... not what judges do.

Attached: leo.png (850x463, 446K)

It stuns me that these people think they have to right to use the legal system to persecute people for making jokes. This whole thing is bullshit because far more of the UK will find this snarky attitude "grossly offensive" than they do some scottish man "having a laff" with his dog

Personally, i think we need to target the CPS. Clearly this should have never gone to court in the first place. Memes about the police neglecting us in order to protect rape gangs, and ridiculous sentences given to some people whilst minorities who do worse get far more lenient sentences - could be a good starting point. Pointing out racism towards whites on MSM and filling legal complaints could be rewarding but realistically we're too lazy for that one.

Something does seriously need to be done about this though, the precedent that may have been could soon be cudgel to beat us with in the future.

Attached: 1520890862472.jpg (800x704, 140K)

Unless you pussy faggot brits put the fear of death in these judges and prosecutors, nothing will change,

Not even fedposting, I'm American and I can advocate killing whichever foreigners I like.

Why would the American FBI be entrapping people in the UK dummy?

THANK GOD I AM AMERICAN HAHAHAHA.

He is a commie who is a victim of the bullshit laws. Too bad for him but its good that this is now being brought up to everyones attention. He is a nessecary sacrifice.

They don't have guns, they can't do shit.

Perfect! This is offensive to me, and I'm sure you too. How do we get the police to prosecute ?

he was a commie at like 16 or something, he's more akin to a libertarian now.

Don't need guns. Plenty of alternatives. They need to publicly assemble until they can't be ignored. That's how this shit gets pushed on them to begin with. They're scared of association though, but that's a pill you're going to have to swallow eventually. They WILL tar you when you stick up for yourself (no matter what your intentions are), you have to be ready for that.

What % Mexican are you, José?
>Unless you pussy faggot yanks put the fear of death in these judges and prosecutors, nothing will change,
>Not even fedposting, I'm British and I can advocate killing whichever foreigners I like.
You're not freer, Paco.

>In 2006, Shahid was jailed for 25 years for kidnapping and murdering schoolboy Kriss Donald. Three other men were also given life sentences for stabbing Kriss and setting him on fire in 2004

That Paki cunt deserved to get his head smashed in

>un-bin their knives
nice

Dude no amount of goblin posting is gonna change the state of your country. Watch your mouth, don't wanna end up in jail now :)

GO SPREAD SOME DEMOCRACY!

Is this real or edited, I actually cant tell.

>we

Attached: 1CBA4B2E-4850-4AE6-82FE-83CCF8289224.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

>this meme is so dank i just came buckets

Judge in Nazi dog case let a pedophile go free last year
cumbernauld-news.co.uk/news/crime/paedophile-shearer-spared-jail-time-1-4597351

The pedo had over 5000 images of children as young as 8 performing sex acts on grown men.
I don't know about you, but I find the actions of this judge grossly offensive
Let's make sure that this information gets to where it needs to be.

archive.is/Rsiqf
archive.is/LDxd4

Attached: dankula.png (770x1070, 576K)

Pic related is a """painting""" called 'The Holy Virgin Mary' by black """British artist""" Chris Ofili. It was sold for $4.5 million. It depicts a black virgin Mary with one tit exposed and is covered in REAL animal shit.
The idea : contact any and all British authorities and say that "as a Christian" you find this painting and all websites that provide images of it "grossly offensive". Use those exact phrases "grossly offensive" and "as a Christian" because they just convicted Nazi pug guy on those grounds.
Let's expose the double standards and see how far they're willing to take this. Can we get them to burn paintings?
Keep it respectful and legal. Don't give them any ammunition or reasons to normiesage you.
@metpoliceuk is a good place to start.

Attached: ofili virgin mary.jpg (1207x1588, 460K)

hashtag it

if they want to shut down anything offensive to kikes and muslimes then this is a good way to push back.
Go after anything offensive to christians or anything offensive to nationalities and push hard.

Burp

Attached: compassion has a cost.png (669x939, 991K)

>dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/prison-gym-ambush-left-evil-2715845

Baldy was a special case, they've had to move that cunt about the jails in Scotland to avoid him getting murdered. In general Scottish Pakis seem a bit less sketchy than those in Angleterre.

Maybe the ones that came up here were feom a less backward area or something.

Attached: 13316961_10153458920750216_5085813693842046733_o.jpg (850x1210, 148K)

nah they just don't have the numbers and when Scots chimp out they shit themselves, so they have to keep their heads down more.
The mask still slips sometimes like it did in the Kriss Donald case.

who cares. like if that is the worst thing going on in the UK