IMAJOOON MUH SHOKE

pic related

Attached: IMG_20180321_151546_307.jpg (746x1004, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/976537619491368961
juliusevola.net/excerpts/On_Homosexuality,_Platos_Inappropriateness_&_Sex_at_the_Level_of_"Mutual_Masturbation".html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he’s fuckin gay

since when? you're lying

W8 a sec was he faking the whole time?

Why is everyone on the Alt-Right a gay?

Attached: 1497474572864.png (550x550, 288K)

His profile is literally says anti alt-right. Now call him a Jew nigger.

Proofs????????

he's either a master troll or a master homo

Don't be lazy. Go to his twitter, read his profile. Also has made a few videos attacking the alt-right. Which was set-up strawman movement after the election anyways.

>it's real
Was he trying to meme or is he actually a faggot? Wtf?

He was never faking it.

Attached: df0aac5b-8c54-4cef-b5e2-fa73f9561924.png (632x634, 337K)

wtf is that green shit?

gays know what happens when islam takes over,well the smart ones do lol hence they wind up in the alt right

the dumb ones water the tree that they will swing from

see, this is one of the multitude of things about the right that the left will never understand. the ring don't give a fuck who you fuck. it boggles my fucking mind the left will throw "teh gay" under a bus time and time again. absolute pottery.

>a man who spends his life promoting himself on the internet all the fucking time is probably not a homo

mohammed i... nameFAGS jesus christ you dunce

>the ring don't give a fuck who you fuck
Kill yourself you boomer retard.

This thread is a psyop. Conservatives will never accept homosexuality and I bet yall are a bunch of homos like pjw

He does look pretty gay in that photo

He was forced online by Alex Jones lol. They created his page and have had 'interventions' to make him make moar videos with Mike Cernivich. Paul's almost a debilitated introvert.

a type desert plant called a succulent

what the fuck reeee drumpf apologize !! Nooo; everything I know is a lie!

Wait no. OP is fucking retarded what is the point of this thread.

Only a whore like Aydin would spew this shit meme, tits or gtfo man girl.

Kiss Me !!

Attached: cuck.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

It's real. He's a faggot.

Attached: pjw.jpg (1036x717, 70K)

neck yourself, mohammed. the day we start mass exterminating you inbred Orcs is fast approaching.

why? gay people are fine, it's faggots we have a problem with. gay people are just like us and do most of their fucking out of public view. faggots main aim in life is to push their faggotry down your throat at every chance they get. the more public the better.

Hes always been a fag. What the fuck is up with all the anons who dont know this? It wasnt a secret.

>defends faggots
>tries to act tough
Don't make me laugh, Abu.

your reading comprehension need serious work, orc.

No, sodomy is a spit in the face of God and even the natural order. People only started saying things like what you're saying i.e."Gays are fine! We just hate faggots xD" in the last 10-15 years. Tradition does not accept sodomites. No traditions accept it, because it's abhorrent. It's not just a Biblical thing either- pretty much all traditional societies have slain and/or ostracized homofags.

I agree, fags are a non issue at this point, if sodomy were our biggest concern i would be relieved. The majority of fags work against us though.

>god

Not going to stop the fall of the west with prayers and bible verses.

he's a cool fag then

wait

he's probably sucking cock right now. let that sink in.

Prayer and scripture have transformed millions of people and helped to conform them to the image of the Son. So I disagree. Prayer and scripture were once a large part of the Western foundation as well... a time where faggots were universally abhorred as being cursed with dark spirits.

Faggots are next

To be fair, they can keep fucking themselves in the ass for all I care, they just have to do it privately
And they can't be allowed around children

Attached: 4L_vhxxoCWH.jpg (1374x3035, 562K)

if you give a fuck about e-celebs then you are the faggotry.

The fact that anyone can tolerate faggots knowing they do this shit makes my blood boil. Keep up the good work user

Who's your favorite news or opinion source? Genuinely curious.

tradition? nigga pls. if your #1 waifu was on the rag and said "you can only fuck my ass tonight" you'd say no? you might be gay. also the gay community at large HATES faggots more than we ever could.

i feel it's more a case of the tumblrinas and social media queers these days that are the loudest so it looks like there is a lot in agreement with them. most people are just weak and need a bandwagon to follow. but your average everyday gay person is just like us, they want to be left alone and to just get on with living life.

Videos of peoples cellphones on the internet

>saying "nigga pls" unironically
>saying "waifu" unironically
>suggesting sodomites hate sodomites

I don't know why I come to this website. Sodomy is sodomy- which includes having anal sex with a girl. I know it's hard to do anything but laughingly sneer at the mention of traditional morals, but not everyone has allowed modern decay to corrupt their souls.

I perfer cat videos myself. Could care less about their personal lives obviously, and I don't disagree with those that critique clickbait talking heads. Not sure how people fell for the e-celeb bs though. Seems like a jew trick to make people ignore those influencing society online. Makes you think. P.S. I hate and we should all sage threads with titles like " What does Sup Forums think of x?" These are cancer, and a psyop to hate influencers, most of which lean right and are being banned off YouTube coincidentally.

>meme flag
>what was persia
>what was egypt
>what was rome
a whole bunch of gayers that built some of the wonders of the world and their influence still affects our lives daily thousands of years later. and they ALL had a whole bunch of sodomy. so your "traditional morals" and "modern decay"? fuck outta here with your pseudointellectual pigshit. if you think fucking someone in the ass is what is causing the world to turn to shit you're deluded.

>gays know what happens when islam takes over,
Muslims make up 0.8% of the population so he their pretty stupid paranoid people then

8 seconds

You are laughably uninformed. Actually read some traditionalist philosophy you retard. Even Evola has to admit homosexuality was a part of our culture and it’s tradition.

juliusevola.net/excerpts/On_Homosexuality,_Platos_Inappropriateness_&_Sex_at_the_Level_of_"Mutual_Masturbation".html