Austin Bomber Mark Conditt Was A Big Trump Supporter

Turns out he was a typical Trump incel. What a big surprise. No one saw this coming.
How many more Trump terrorists will we see?

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/03/21/mark-conditt-know-austin-bombing-suspect

Attached: trumpsupporter.jpg (640x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pNVu3
twitter.com/BengtThulin/status/976556627850559493
mn.gov/law-library-stat/archive/ctapun/0210/864.htm
teamrv-mvp.sos.texas.gov/MVP/mvp.do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't kids just be kids without people demonizing them for being Right wing or left wing?

Being a Trump kid means murdering protesters, shooting up schools and bombing random strangers.

Attached: alt-right.jpg (490x749, 43K)

I have enhanced picture of him.

Attached: 1521623878154.jpg (519x493, 26K)

but the guy in your picture was a liberal bernie supporter

>I agree, goyim! This was done by a crazed alt right individual who hated women and minorities. He loved Donald trump and even hitler!! Look st the way sites like this radicalise angry young men. This was not a false flag to delegitimise and vilify conservatism or to destroy evidence, I assure you. This is why the alt right should be banned and Sup Forums should be shut down, am I right, fellow Nazis?

Attached: 53CF3B04-DD58-4E42-9A5B-98F70E400108.jpg (500x461, 58K)

we all know he was a bernie supporter

Makes sense, everyone that supports/supported trump is a fucking retard.

Who is "we"? The other employees of Cambridge Analytica.

>enhance
>aukewhbfauhjbak
>enhance
>oierughesoriguah

doesn't even look like him. Is this all they have??? lol

Attached: twitter austin2.jpg (1092x980, 188K)

No hes not. Just read 12 articles and no one knows anything about him yet. Fuck off & kys.

Another 56%'er. Nothing else to see.

Forgot this.

Attached: Sageagainstthemachine.jpg (1158x850, 62K)

>trump supporter

Actually sounds like a typically religious conservative from Texas

no where in the article you linked mentions he was a trump supporter

Attached: 1506545526434.jpg (452x362, 55K)

yea looks just like him.

Attached: freemason.jpg (792x594, 243K)

Antifa commie confirmed!

Doesn't say anything about who he supported. I am disappointed in you. You lied to me, user.

What a nice Bernie supporter and atheist you've got there.

wait a few days for the character assassination to start. in a couple weeks He'll be a mentally ill kid who pulled guns on his parents and was obsessed with unibomber and columbine

He can't keep getting away with th-- oh.

Here's enhanced close-up of his face. You might be right, it's pretty much 99% match.

Attached: enhanced-face-visible.jpg (1089x470, 43K)

What was the motive? Allegedly, of course.

remind me of the manchester bomber cctv

Attached: manchester bomber sam hyde.jpg (700x394, 12K)

Sure

Attached: 1521651992037m.jpg (498x1024, 55K)

FBI & Friends do big ARG then pin it on some absolute nobody who had a blog in 2012

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!?!?!?!

>face visible

i see wat u did thar

Attached: 1492971260348.jpg (1200x814, 91K)

I'm asking what the media are saying the motive was. I know it's probably bullshit but it's good to keep up with the propaganda anyways

What program has that kind of information

JEW
>JEW
JEW
>JEW
JEW
>JEW
JEW
>JEW
JEW
>JEW
JEW
>JEW
JEW
>JEW

Attached: 1499055621209.jpg (1802x1494, 590K)

I'm asking for the same thing. Funny how Trump is going after Islamic Terrorism but then suddenly, a whole heap of right wing, American born terrorists pop up. What a coincidence!

That ducking title

>part of a class in college at 18
>literally says I am kind of conservative but I’m taking this class to learn more about government

Fucking MEDIA

>not present in article: the word Trump

What right wing terrorists you fucking fag

The Jewish terrorists that needed a new boogeyman to blame their crimes on.

Wanted to watch the world burn. Otherwise seems everything he did was random.

Of course, this kid could just have been a delivery boy for the real bomber, who sent the kid to fedex knowing full well this would 1) get him caught, and 2) tilt triggers would blow at fedex obviously. Then when the kid was about to be caught, he was blown to pieces to keep him from talking.

Otherwise, we've got a kid who failed at everything somehow magically building and getting materials for "sophisticated" bombs without blowing himself up in the beginning.

>extremist conservatives screaming from the hilltops that a white genocide is occurring and we need to turn america into a white ethnostate ASAP or the world will end when niggers and browns take control
>claim it's a false flag when people who subscribe to that ideology start killing minorities and whites who don't agree with them

Attached: god damn americlaps.jpg (1272x710, 95K)

Attached: 1520718454642.jpg (439x400, 21K)

>lemme post this meme instead of trying to refute the post at all, that'll show em

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Sauce

kek, is that a wig he's wearing?

Attached: 1520441245592.png (625x626, 124K)

I mean, it is not like you can't see the URL in the picture or anything...

on going investigation of an illegal psychology experiment-
from facespace:
Texas serial bomber alleged to have blown himself up.
Just like the Dallas PD alleged to have blown up the Dallas PD & BLM shooter of July 7th 2016.
I bet the Texas Serial bomber's death was FAKED.
Why you ask.
Because he ( Mark Anthony Conditt ) was part of the illegal "Minnesota Life Psychology Experiment" which has a major headquarters in Dallas Texas with Parkland Hospital/UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas Texas, UT Dallas, Southern Methodist University, El Centro College, ...
That's right I recognize Mark Anthony Conditt from Dallas Texas and as part of the illegal "Minnesota Life Psychology Experiment".
archive.is/pNVu3

I recognize Mark Anthony Conditt from Dallas Texas and as part of the illegal "Minnesota Life Psychology Experiment".
twitter.com/BengtThulin/status/976556627850559493

Larp?
(You) decide.

Attached: DY1tB2-UQAE5LDo.png (333x187, 132K)

oh I dunno yet then! so far I just see them bringing up the old blog post

Shut it down

Possibly.

Attached: j-saville.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Gonna need some source there, bud.

>Conditt
>Conned it
How stupid do the Jews think we are?

Attached: THE FUCK.png (3300x3140, 555K)

There is no link between trump supporters and terrorism.

where does it say he was a trump supporter?

lol. Nope. No true follower of Trump would do this at this time.

This place is so detached from reality that it's comforting to think everyone who believes this shit is on a payroll somewhere, but the terrifying thing is that very few probably are.

What is with the incel thing? I see it quite often with hate speech against white people. Is that a new buzzword for the mentally I'll left?

Attached: 1521453118889.jpg (708x735, 52K)

cont.

FACTS

Bengt Thulin was charged with two counts of terroristic threats based on communications with his county financial worker and his rehabilitation counselor. The district court found him incompetent to stand trial pursuant to Minn. R. Crim. P. 20.01 and ordered a petition for commitment as mentally ill be filed.

At the commitment hearing, Thulin’s financial worker testified that over the last three to six months, he had become frightened of Thulin, primarily based on handwritten comments on the back of Thulin’s monthly report forms. Most recently, on a report dated October 3, 2001, Thulin stated:

If you live long enough I will sue you for your stealing from me and lying about me. You cannot hide from me or my friends. We will see to it that you pay for your crimes.
Similarly, the rehabilitation counselor testified that he had received an e-mail from Thulin that caused him concern. The e-mail stated that the counselor would be given 24 hours to do the “right thing” for Thulin and that “[f]ailure to comply will mean that you will eventually be arrested, tried and convicted for HIGH TREASON, to which the punishment is death.” Several adult education teachers testified as to their unease when Thulin discussed the CIA and his belief that the agency killed his father, and when he made comments after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, in which he stated he knew that it would occur and could have stopped it; that he knew how to make atom bombs; and that he could bring the government to its knees.

Thulin denied that he was mentally ill.

mn.gov/law-library-stat/archive/ctapun/0210/864.htm

mega larp.

Hidden in plain view.

Attached: is this real.jpg (584x535, 22K)

>How many more Trump terrorists will we see?

Hopefully 1000s more so you faggots will be too scared to leave your house, much less post on Sup Forums

Attached: 1521161192570.jpg (900x731, 162K)

Unfortunately we will see many more as they continue to shit on white males

What worries me most is a backlash of ugly extremism against white males that always accompanies tragedies of this kind, remember #notallwhitemen and thank you for your level headed attitude. Some, it's whispered actually take joy in pointing fingers in tragedies of this kind.

Voter registrations that are available online freely.
teamrv-mvp.sos.texas.gov/MVP/mvp.do

Attached: suspended.png (5280x1088, 2.73M)

This
OP should hang himself

I cleaned it up for you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

you say that like those are bad things

Screenshot was taken before they took his facebook down.

The "Together We Rise" page under his liked pages was a left activist group that has since changed it's name or gone private.

Attached: Church_Shooter.png (1349x1952, 417K)

>vast majority of mass murderers in the US have been registered democrats

okay cool

notice
>Effective Date of Registration: 07/22/2012
also
>Upcoming Elections (Select Election for available polling information)
>05/22/2018--2018 MAY 22ND DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY RUNOFF
>05/22/2018--2018 MAY 22ND REPUBLICAN PRIMARY RUNOFF
Says suspended but why would it be showing upcoming Democratic primaries?

Attached: 1521501721950.gif (498x498, 617K)

>railed against gays
>anti-abortion
>church going
>home schooled

It's pretty obvious he wasn't a Democrat.

apparently he "blew himself up" as police got to him
anyone seen the vid? asking for a friend

See

The killings will continue until you submit.

Screenshot? Can't see shit.

Yeah, what did you think would happen faggot? Do you think right wingers would just lay down? It's only going to get worse. Just watch what happens when its groups and not individuals.

I don't think there is a video or if there is I haven't seen it yet

What a pussy way to try to change things though.

Together We Rise is a foster care non-profit that's had a social media presence since

It's the same page he has liked on the Facebook screenshot.

Please, do a little bit of leg work and don't read every post on the_donald or this shit hole and except it as fact.

A nice Jewish boy like that? What, what . . .what?

open in a new tab or look up yourself with the link.
Search by Name, County, DOB, or VUID, DOB
>Name: MARK ANTHONY CONDITT
>Address: 403 2ND STREET NORTH
>PFLUGERVILLE TX 78660
>Gender: MALE
>Valid From: 01/01/2018
>Effective Date of Registration: 07/22/2012
>Voter Status: SUSPENSE
>County: TRAVIS
>Precinct: 136
>VUID: 1186498918

Attached: 1517599508336.png (720x960, 513K)

Accept...fuck me

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

Attached: 23.jpg (266x199, 16K)

Dude I tried so hard to get it, at first I thought these girls were trying to use sarcasm and just say someone smelt like ass, but then I realized its more likely they didn't know how to spell cologne. wtf lol

they do a similar scenario with the sutherland springs shooter.

of course he was a Trump supporter
of course he was a gun lover
of course he was a white male

Just a ((Coincidence)).......

>why would it be showing upcoming Democratic primaries?
Just because the man is dead doesn't mean he loses his right to vote Democrat

I did the legwork back when this shit actually happened you faggot, it was a leftist page that had the exact same name as the non-profit.

By the way, fuck off back to rebbit you cancerous piece of shit.

Attached: 1516554947055.gif (640x360, 360K)

> muh the Donald
Attacking the only right-winged subreddit isn’t going to work.

youre both reddit

of course he didn't leave a manifesto
of course we will interpret his motives for you
of course it will push further globalist agendas

haha busted

how will democrats explain this?

probably many more so long as everyone continues to project onto trump voters.

I'm sure Cambridge Analytica will tell you how. Cambridge Analytica tells you everything you know about Democrats.

You're retarded - I remember when that page was still up and the page it linked to was definitely the foster organization.

holy shit user

Attached: 1426977945254.jpg (255x255, 36K)

Not all dems like gays.

>How many more Trump terrorists will we see?
How many people voted for Trump? That's how many. They will get you one day.

none so blind as those who . . .

Attached: IMG_8814_Facetune_27.09.2017-024302.jpg (3302x3283, 1.4M)

Hyde the bomb.

Dindu nuffin

yes.....white republican.....sure

Attached: kikebomb.png (240x331, 114K)

Attached: 1509926611692.jpg (1522x1392, 431K)