Tokyo Ghoul :re

Chapter 150 spoilers any second now. Eto never ever

Other urls found in this thread:

donatoporpora.tumblr.com/post/167363223806/tokyo-ghoul-ishida-sui-and-berserk
youtube.com/watch?v=PaIhvVGtVX4
youtube.com/watch?v=qM8wxM_mcRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still 25h+ away.

Why are the washuus not a bunch of retards?

they aren't?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE TOUKA CHAN

anyone got this but it's edited besides mutsuki's "emotion can surpass experience"

The next stage of ghoul evolution

Why did Ishita's story have to be ruined this bad?

Fifth gate...OPEN!!!

Imagine if he had washuu kagune.

>wanting revenge on the guy who cut your aunt's legs off is autism

Mutsuki is retarded but Aura has his reasons to hate Kaneki.
inb4 "but it wasn't him"
He doesn't know that. His stupid hot aunt didn't tell him shit

That's not the thing, it's just he acts autistic and retarded.

He'd still be a normal shy guy if Mutsuki didn't fail at being a proper mentor. Now he's a smug edgelord who thinks he can beat the man who fought Arima toe to toe, like what the fuck is going on in his head? He's for sure not surviving the rest of :re.

He was always a little fucked in the head, he sees mutsuki riding the dick of a "dead" ghoul and then he holds her hand and starts following her around after that.

The sad thing is it's mostly his Aunt's fault, not only does she give zero fucks about her legs and will likely get prosthetic legs by the end of the story if she even lives, but she didn't even tell Aura what happened. There's no way Kaneki did that shit to her when he just refused to kill Arima and is too much of a hypocrite to kill humans in general. It was easily Hirako.

Yeah kiyoko probably killed the two squad 0 members who attacked her and hirako got angry. I would've loved to see that, but it being offscreened is epic.

He probably didn't want to trigger her and likely admires her since he doesn't get along with Urie and Hige and Hsiao are always hogging Saiko. Mutsuki is basically the only one who payed any attention to him.

Reminder that this meta spoils the rest of the arcdonatoporpora.tumblr.com/post/167363223806/tokyo-ghoul-ishida-sui-and-berserk

I wouldn't say he doesnt get along with urie, there's no reason to think that.

I remember a panel where Aura was talking to his Aunt and he said he was intimidated or nervous around Urie. And then another panel where Aura wanted the car keys and Urie was annoyed as shit by him.

We try predicting every time how it will go but Ishida ends up changing last minute, especially :re. Haise staying after Auction arc, Eto appearing last minute on the Rose arc, Kaneki defeating Arima,etc. All these meta ends up going nowhere.

>it wasn't him
did I speedread past this? guess I'll have to go back

Kaneki is a massive beta. No way he'd chop her legs off like that. It must've been Hirako after she killed the 2 zero squad members that never showed up

I'll give the other times but this current arc is basically Berserk lite. The similarities are a little too precise. Things don't have to go 100% that way since it isn't a carbon copy of Berserk but I'd be dammed if similar things didn't occur. Also, Femtoneki and Dragonamon soon

Well he was a beta during that time, not anymore.

No there will be no dragon amon

It's time?

What's the point of that image?

I imagine it's that Kaneki and Kanou never interacted after that scene

If it happens and you get btfo, what will you do to make it up?

Well I've already said I'll do the arima dodge when eto shows up so idk what I should do if amon goes dragon. But there's no chance it'll happen

youtube.com/watch?v=PaIhvVGtVX4

I don't know say some really gay shit, who knows. Prepare to lose though, Ishida has quite a few illustrations of Amon involving Dragons or wearing Dragon related outfits

>Ishida has foreshadowed X so it will happen

Miss me already?

TOO LATE...

youtube.com/watch?v=qM8wxM_mcRw

And this has what to do with that? He technically did meet him again, the guy helped create 101 clones of him and witnessed him destroy the city. Plus he's probably not dead, zombification is still a possibility.

Don't Ishida ideas, user.

countdown to spoilers!

Is that blood...?

Stopman can defeat Kaneki

i read this once.

nice

God, I want Mutsuki to rape me so bad

Me too

Please save me from Ishida, my Queen!!!

found this.

same here

Vancouver dump, thank me later.

We make early threads for no reason, spoilers never come until Sunday anyway.

All it really does is incite shitposting on DBS tier levels.

We might them on Saturday

We say this every weekend but it never happens. If anything we get the chapter Sunday morning and no spoilers occur at all.

What? Spoilers have come out on a Friday night, but usually its sunday at 4am.

early threads are made by the shitposters that want to spam but can't wait.

Every since the schedule change because the providers keep getting busted, we've been knocked back to Saturday past midnight or Sunday past midnight at the earliest and everyone knows this. They only make early threads to shitpost overused memes for no real reason. Vancouver stopped being funny ages ago, and the Party memes are getting old. You walk in the threads and it's nothing more than a image dump of memes.

I miss Eto, but apparently she's the witch and will have an important role in the future.

>Eto
>Important role
OEKEK

Party.

Will he actually do it ?

He's gonna party hard.

I wish the spoilers would go back to Friday midnights, I'm tired of this shit.

times have changed, providers getting busted constantly for trying to get them early, its better this way.

Cute girls don't deserve to die

Will Touka die?

In chaos?

Touka isn't cute.

Her fetus is though.

>It’s spreading

You posted that

Did I?

It isn't because of that sites like, Netabare and One Piece started to include too many ads and nip government started to look into it. They fucked themselves.

Why are the nip government so gay, fuck off.

Damn what happened to all the shitposters? It's like everyone died.

TG threads are dead as fuck.

less complaining and more shitposting

I'm glad it's currently dead. The majority of the thread is shitposting anyway.

They are sick and tired of waiting this seires getting axed. Touka not getting offscreened or dying is one of the reasons why they left TG threads.

It's 2 am on Murica, what do you expect?

What killed the hype?

I know this is posted in almost every thread but people making threads days in advance when we already know spoilers won't come out until monday. They then proceed to not discuss the manga in any way whatsoever.

Last thread had plenty of discussion retard.