Is black panther actually a good movie or do niggers have nothing else to be proud of?

Is black panther actually a good movie or do niggers have nothing else to be proud of?

Attached: before-and-after-you-give-black-panther-10-out-of-30996500.png (500x393, 105K)

People who say that movie was good are just trying to sound unbiased. The movie sucked, marvel sucks, superheroes suck, and Martin Freeman was the only good thing.

Attached: 6dcfab43b415c56503655b404f0d6117.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

It was fun, but it was a little crippled by PC tropes as you might expect, especially with the villain.

It's as good as Iron Man. I did like the pro monarchist angle that it had.

niggers don't even have black panther to be proud of, it's conceived and made by whites!

It's a typical Marvel movie. If you like them, you'll probably like it. Not rocket science.

Exactly. For how polarized the movie was pre release, it really was just as bland as every other Marvel movie.

>You'll never dump creampies in Rachel as she shouts "BREED ME MASSA, U GUN MAKE ME SQUIRT!"

>marvel sucks, superheroes suck

deadpool was entertaining.

Wouldn’t let my ratings stick. Literally deleting my ratings. And I saw this piss poor movie. But if a pat on the back makes them feel better

No it wasn't. It fucking sucked ass.

Logan wasnt bad.

Good taste.

>Quick, the bad guys don't want the mexican girl to cross the border!

Attached: a6314e4c18fe738a1cf07fa13fda5ff9.jpg (702x886, 140K)

It's towards the top of the list of marvel movies.

It suffers from a really stupid second act(they should have had killmonger actually grow political clout, not just show up and loldeathfight for the throne)

I think you're reading too much into it friend.

Haven’t seen the movie because I’m done with Marvel shit. There are a few decent ones here and there, but they’re all the same capeshit for the most part. Everything I’ve heard about Black Panther say that it’s a pretty good movie by Marvel standards. If you like Marvel movies, you’ll probably like Black Panther.

to canada. he helps the spic go to canada. aint a bad thing.

>Marvel Movies suck

Attached: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (750x422, 181K)

>I'm gonna catch that green fucking kike if it's the last thing I do
How did Raimi get away with edgy scenes like those in the early 2000s?

Attached: 1497319529832.jpg (1024x770, 78K)

There are actually quite a lot of glimpses of the Twin Towers in the first movie, you think they would have edited them out.

There was a scene where Spider-Man made a huge web in between the twin towers, but they did edit that out.

I think that was just for the trailer.

Black panther was awesome.

But I could never shake the joke (maybe someone knows the word that they saw the technology and made a crude nonworking facsimile. Like a caveman seeing a plane and constructing one out of sticks, or making glasses out of coke bottles)

The whole thing was about them being super advanced but was about them simeoulteanously being backwards as hell, anti philosphical animal savages.

Like yeah an advanced country is going to have a fucking King that has to fight a battle to rule.... next election the strongest person gets to be king!

And the whole thing was filled with cultural marxism to the fucking brim. Dont kill your enemies, colonizers, universalim.

Its fucking Toxic as hell and black people are watching it in fucking droves. Poor fools.

Just a friendly reminder that BP is actually a subversively conservative, nationalist crypto-alt-right masterpiece kek.

Attached: a22.jpg (1000x876, 160K)

...if one can overlook the fact that they're all nogs and that Wakanda could literally never exist irl, of course desu.

Attached: 1521484995143.jpg (684x676, 51K)

It's interesting how much money this movie made from blacks watching it multiple times.

It will be funny when these black superhero movies will lose the traction and novelty and blacks will lose interest as they always do and won't get their asses into the cinema for the third sequel.

This reminds me of that Panther man tweet.

it was perfectly fine but not very funny