ITT: Relationships that desperate waifuists misinterpreted as love

ITT: Relationships that desperate waifuists misinterpreted as love

It wasn't love, it was two horny, confused teenagers trying to figure out what the fuck they want.

Waifufags see what they want to see, even though its pretty clear they hate each other. Asuka and Shinji did nothing but use each other. Its a very toxic relationship.

Shinji and kaworu

>Shinji and Kaworu
>misinterpreted as love

>waifuists

OP is a dumb girl

>t.asukafag

ワイフ主義者

Asuka is for beta cucks

Agreed. Reifag masterrace!

They didn't hate each other either. There was a lot of pent up sexual attraction. I wouldn't call it love, but it's closer to love than it is to hate.

Are you fucking serious.
Yea, their relationship isn't as straightforward as the other user said. Asuka hating Shinji is partly her hating herself e.t.c.

There can be hate even they they lust after each other, just consider how Shinji wanted to kill her twice and how Asuka was so happy he was swallowed by the Angel.

I'm only saying that only a roastie would use the word "waifuists"

Would you like incest instead? I also don't approve of fag shit. Asuka and Shinji are meant for each other and Mari is just some rando.

>deconstruction?
remember, I said it first

Does everything you enjoy absolutely require romance?

I only use that to describe Eva fans, considering that its decontruction of escapism. Nobody misunderstands something more than them.

How about friendship.

Asukafags have to force their waifu, they don't want to accept that Shinji is only for Kaworu.

We have this thread every fucking week. The whole point of the show was their relationship building up to their love for each other fuck!

Shinji wants mommyfu because he can only be in a relationship where he takes everything but gives nothing. The story tries to show him what he needs to learn, that he needs to offer something to others and open up in order to have a healthy relationship. I'm not gonna bother typing asuka, you watch the show again you fucking faggot

>love
You clearly don't know what love is then.