Something’s not right

Here are the three pictures we have available of the “””bomber””” so make of that what you will. In the final
picture he is either clearly bigger and stronger looking or this footage was not supposed to be released.

Attached: FA6FC06A-FD8D-4135-842A-559906E6E2FC.jpg (194x259, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/mark-anthony-conditt/
everipedia.org/wiki/mark-anthony-conditt/#lg=1&slide=1
news4sanantonio.com/news/local/gov-abbott-says-cellphone-data-helped-crack-austin-bomber-case
news4sanantonio.com/news/local/gallery/cbs-austin-obtains-photos-of-austin-bombing-person-of-interest#photo-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 9AEF71F8-8FCC-40B9-95C4-61E98BE92FF4.jpg (345x352, 33K)

The second photo is clearly over saturated. But the third ... what do we think guys?

Attached: 9EF3D5B4-E5E4-41B3-B855-55C8C642987B.jpg (1067x600, 50K)

Attached: aust5.jpg (2048x1463, 244K)

body of a man tween 35-43

Attached: aust4.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

He looks like a swarthy French

Summertime
Wintertime
That's all I got really

Attached: 1376622345506.jpg (506x410, 98K)

This picture makes him look like a twiggy Hispanic teenager. Not a man in his late twenties who clearly lifts or works outdoors with his hands as shows. This shit is all off.

What's with the long blonde hair in this pic? These look like two different people

This was the goodwill photo-correct. MSM sources say that was not connected, rather someone mistakenly donated some sort of artillery case to goodwill that was active or something. But it wasn't a foreign battery-based IED as in the case of the serial bomber.

it a wig

Attached: felps.jpg (159x161, 12K)

ITS A WIG YOU FUCKING IDIOT

*correct?
Question, not statement

Nice looking kid. Looks like a tennis player. Slim build, tan, happy... what gives? Body type from surveillance footage looks like an older, huskier body type with broad shoulders and arched back

JEW

JEW

JEW

JEW

Attached: 1511192596245.jpg (1802x1494, 621K)

No that’s fedex

Thank you for clarifying

Attached: mark-anthony-conditt-wearing-glasses.png (489x555, 232K)

FOX
CNN

mom/dad/sis linked
everipedia.org/wiki/mark-anthony-conditt/

he looks like one its the first thing I thought when I saw his photo

>someone mistakenly donated some sort of artillery case to goodwill that was active or something
>by a guy conspicuously wearing a wig and gloves and hiding his face that doesn’t fit the build of a thin Mexican descent young man
>at a time when there is a mass bombing going on

Come the fuck on alphabet soup. At least keep it believable.

Attached: F8B152FB-7A71-4DFA-ACD4-45929EA62ED2.png (534x528, 11K)

What I found indicates he was home-schooled, and from some kind of religion that does "missions." Also, his sister has handled guns. Not that that means anything

Do you think the skinny bitch at the top of this thread has these guns? Not a chance. Look at the twig neck

Attached: 97F36B76-1E9B-40B7-A431-BF51BAD30DE9.jpg (1114x1631, 835K)

not him. If this was a sandy hook thread and I tried to convince people the guy in the security was the same guy as the media I would get laughed out of the thread

Attached: big truth about adam hogg.png (1072x775, 536K)

We need a full body pic of the guy to compare to the security footage. The guy in the footage has a "used to be buff but let himself go a bit" kind of body.

At least give us a basic gestalt you lazy fuck. Try to summarize

kek

why do americans have this thing about blowing each other up and shooting each other?

Don't forget that the mom's name means "avenged" in Hebrew. Danin.

They're fucking cryptos just like James Fields and Nikolas Cruz. There's other people seen on cam just like in those incidents. People that are nothing like the supposed perps.

Soon, nobody will believe them. Not even the actual LEOs themselves.

>perfect match

>rather someone mistakenly donated some sort of artillery case
come on

Attached: 1521150206467.jpg (640x360, 27K)

He looks Jewish.

Forgot to mention, most pics are from highschool. He's had 5 years to bulk up, but that doesn't mean he did.

We'd go through you lot in a week.

because we're patriots.

>Soon nobody will believe them
You're talking about Jews when you say "them" right?

Attached: aust6.jpg (960x960, 118K)

I looked up the mothers maiden name and came across her mothers obit. It look like they were involved in some weirdo progressive christian church

Attached: austin5.png (744x325, 38K)

Attached: 1507536551983.jpg (209x432, 26K)

Just names and basic info.

Attached: aust7.jpg (960x960, 298K)

Not good enough, he's wearing too much shit. We need a recent shot of a bare arm, or tight fitting shirt.

You should be laughed out of anywhere you would post that garbage.

Attached: IMG_20180321_103649.jpg (320x180, 18K)

this doesn't even make sense. are you implying somehow that americans aren't killing each other every day in the streets?

No, LEOfag, I mean you and your acronym friends. Jews lost credibility eons ago.

it is supposed to be bad, Einstein

Attached: Danny Trumps.jpg (768x772, 260K)

Now look up the Demographics of St. Louis Park. It's heavily Jewish and the most Jew area of Minnesota.

Its on par with every other shit conspiracy around sandy hook

Nigger, I'm a fucking NEET.

Wanderlei Silva?

Distraction and obfuscation The schnoz on the old man’s face is setting off alarms
Looks like a guido. Not even the guy

go cry to someone else

>what is the purpose of a disguise

Look at those juicy biceps. No fucking way it's that skinny little jew

>not in employment, education, nor training
Yes, faggot, we know about administrative leave. You're not technically lying, but you're lying.

Maybe (((they))) panicked how much the thumbnail looks like Ahmed the Clockboy.

Attached: jewish_tricks.jpg (1073x437, 106K)

so you cant recognize the FBI nigger

Why do Jews love becoming serial murderers and thinking up new ways to kill people?

You're the only one here acting like a spook. First you label me law enforcement, but you don't give your reasoning as to why, and now you're doubling down about it. It's funny how kikes like you project so brazenly who you are onto others.

Hopefully you fired the agent that made the fuckup?

Unless this really wasn't the bomber and just a cool cameo by Fash Gordon, look at those commie bashers he's got

come on the arms aren't that big, a young guy like him could easily have those biceps in a medium frame

At least another oven dodger bites the dust.

Attached: 1511264762466.jpg (236x236, 17K)

He is a God-fearing Christian in a Christian cult who named the JQ on his blog. Also, his mom's nam 'Bjerkeng' is Norwegian and we don't have Jews in Norway.
Literally
>White
>Christian
>Conservative
>Cismale
>Terrorism

you're a Jew attempting to avoid admitting that your people have loose screws in their heads. are you JIDF on a proksee as well?

Fucking jej

Attached: 87E4F75E-7955-4296-9C75-D70FBB674CEE.jpg (750x500, 61K)

> Obit published January 2007
> Died at 73 years old.

It is EXTREMELY UNLIKELY that this is his Mother.
According to all reports the guy is/was 24 years old.
That means she would have had to have been 60-61 years old when she gave birth to him, which doesn't happen very often.
Just sayin'.

He's a Jew.

Lmao

its his mom's mom

STAP IT

Attached: d20.jpg (2560x2560, 643K)

His dad looks super Jewy. Both his parents have that rat face looks most jews have

Huffington Post

Attached: gettyimages.png.jpg (236x250, 6K)

>spook calls user spook
Shouldn't you know who the spooks are, spook? You immediately tried to clarify that the people who shouldn't be believed are Jews and not LEOs/alphabets. See anyone sticking up for that group of Shabbos goys around here?

Keep running that damage control, bud. Maybe you'll get a pension someday! kys

This poster is going around posting files with impossible filenames:

> $ date -ud @1511192596
> Mon Nov 20 15:43:16 UTC 2017

Why is this guy renaming his files? Is he trying to avoid someone tying his posts together?

There's another image I guess he's stopped posting since I found him out, read the other thread for more details:

Wonder what this shill is up to?

Attached: 2018-03-21-22-14-23.png (715x1098, 293K)

just holding a box. no big deal

everipedia.org/wiki/mark-anthony-conditt/#lg=1&slide=1

You called me a LEO shill, the only thing I posted before you called me that was an infographic I've just made, so please, explain your reasoning for why I'm a shill?

I knew it.

Its time to kill all white males.

faggot

Attached: 1496757803412.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>and we don't have Jews in Norway

Attached: Sounds Legit.jpg (331x272, 25K)

You're a legit retard

Attached: 1494797175902.webm (810x240, 208K)

Again, why must you clarify Jews and not LE? Why not alphabet agencies?

Someone come grab this newb agent and get them another job.

Lmao, nice

Huh, Church of Christ is usually super fundamentalist and uptight down here in Texas.

Had to bomb em’ senpai

Because Jews are the deep state? Sheriff Israel? A fucking kike. Debbie wasserman? A fucking kike? Miramar Officer Schlosser? A fucking kike? Cruz? A kike. Hogg? A kike. Gonzalez? A kike. Kasky? A kike.

FUCK OFF>

they cry out in pain when named

R A R E

A

R

E

Is the official story that he blew himself up by mistake, or on purpose when he saw the swat coming?

When the "deep state" names sound like roll call at the Synagogue tho

Attached: cmon mang.jpg (264x191, 9K)

>He is a God-fearing Christian in a Christian cult who named the JQ on his blog.
yeah like that other jew hating jew cruz

the latter

I dont buy any of this shit. Complete patsey. Fed ex photos, that guy is wide, not tall and skinny or even less than medium.
The question we need to pursue: why did Feds CIA create this bombing pkg deal?
Are they trying to hide what? China currency going to be gold backed this week?
Why Austin lib shit ville?

Who politicians allowed to have CIA FED, etc set this up?

How is this tied to the Pedophiles and human trafficking and body parts?
Immigration connections?, catholic church?
Who are the big money men in this area and do we have any pictures of dead bodies like we know if this shit even happened?

Connection of plane flights, fed ex? Whats up with them?

Did any stocks rise or crash because of this bombing shit.

Pics of the supposed blew up vehicle suiciding of himself, yeah right.

Its all bullshit and we know it. You can solve it!

Think anons.

Attached: image.jpg (640x583, 66K)

news4sanantonio.com/news/local/gov-abbott-says-cellphone-data-helped-crack-austin-bomber-case

Wow user, I'm feeling really sleepy, you know what maybe we should go to sleep

looking for the original

Attached: aust8.jpg (382x363, 26K)

wait a few days for the character assassination to start. in a couple weeks He'll be a mentally ill kid who pulled guns on his parents and was obsessed with unibomber and columbine

Attached: cruz hog.png (584x832, 899K)

link
news4sanantonio.com/news/local/gallery/cbs-austin-obtains-photos-of-austin-bombing-person-of-interest#photo-1

*Something's not white.