Do you honestly believe well soon see a world wide war in our lifetime?

With all the recent stuff unveiling, the meddling in politics, the diplomats assassinations, are we looking at a skin to be massive conflict?

I'm scared and thrilled at the same time.

Attached: 1521559542812.jpg (566x590, 58K)

Let's hope not.
Incredible suffering of hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of people is not necessary if the world's leaders simply speak honestly to each other and stop their pissing contest.

Only if a neo-con or a leftist takes the WH. So we can't ever let that happen again, not ever.

Attached: wtc7_bbc.jpg (500x367, 29K)

I bet.

Do you really think the real causes of war are that simple?

Yes, and it will end with Moscow being nuked and r*ssia partitioned, like what should have happened in the 40s.

I hope so

It is quite possible; the younger generations have no idea just how dangerous things really are right now. In part, I can't totally blame them because most have never been exposed to this sort of thing, and can't fully comprehend the state of things right now. The first cold war was literally minutes from ending in a nuclear holocaust on several occasions, and frankly, it was sheer dumb luck that it didn't.. The people who were alive and growing up then still remember and see the same patterns today.
Putin is the living embodiment of the cold war era, and Trump is a prideful and arrogant businessman used to getting his way. This is not a good combination; in fact it can be a very volatile one, which is why you see the turmoil now. Russia will not budge while Putin is at the helm, and it is going to frustrate Trump, and possibly even intimidate him a little. With the advent of new technologies and methods since since, this cold war is even more dangerous than the first one.

In the end, there is little anyone can do about it except wait and see how this game plays out. But, as another user said earlier, perhaps it would be for the best. The new generations need humbling, and a strong reminder of what it means to be alive. Unfortunately, if this does kick off, there may not be enough left to remember.

More clay for Finland.

Attached: 13-3-8353024.jpg (1198x684, 102K)

Yes, it is possible. People in the west believe that we have ascended above worldwide calamity. It isn't true. Every western nation has made promises it can't keep, financial and otherwise. The emerging nations will never develop to the standards of the west and the third world is a completely benighted place that will never fix itself.

>Ya'll need to be ready

Attached: angel.gif (450x338, 1.99M)

>French
>excited for WWIII with Russia

You’re stupid lol

Yes. It would be a record-long amount of time without a major war if we didn't. I have no idea who would be fighting who though. It would almost have to be Russia and friends vs. America and friends, while China sits back and watches.

there will be a global scale conflict fought through proxy wars

>The emerging nations will never develop to the standards of the west and the third world is a completely benighted place that will never fix itself.

Fuck 'em, better we have a great standard of living and they have a terrible one than everyone with the same mediocre standard.

Will we see a world wide war? I don't know. But I think we will see a nuclear war. As the immigrant invasion continues to conquer France, in a couple of decades, it will be a Muslim majority in control of their government, in control of their military, and in control of their independent nuclear arsenal. They will then use that arsenal to strike.

I hope so, this world deserves it

DAMN FUCKING FROGS!!!

(Yes, I know.. My flag... Fuck you)

no, but i think we will see civil war in the western world.

The world has been at war since 1944

The answer to ending suffering is to kill ourselves

>Every western nation has made promises it can't keep, financial and otherwise

This is the greatest concern we are currently facing. During the next decade when the Boomers start retiring in masses and the deficit explodes due to spending on shit like Medicaid and social security we'll start to see economic instability on the scales of the 1970s

Things are being unhidden, the curtains coming down on the deep state. This is why they are pushing so hard for war so we can be up to our neck and wont look the other way!

I am going to red Pill you which i just found out today and your going to be super pissed at airlines and fuel Tax Bullshit!
I was on seth rich thread and pulled up killer or tried to kill investigator and bunch of other You Tubes came up( literally dozens of them!) and they all are saying Jet Planes run on Compressed Air!!!!!!!!!! There is No Fucking Jet fuel in modern Aircraft! None! Its compressed Air! Yes, i know or i thought i knew how jet engines worked.
Before you castigate, just look it up yourself and not on you tube!

Thin modern wings dont hold tons of fuel. All bullshit!!!!! It took me many videos and journals i read today before i find they are telling the truth and we have been lied to about this going way back!

You know what this means? Fucking Free energy has been around long ling time right under our nose!!!
Burning airline executives at the stake, lynching!

This is your russia war!!!

Attached: image.jpg (640x408, 57K)

Bump! Read this!