African gangs roaming Edmonton LRT stations

Groups of African gangs are patrolling Edmonton LRT stations and swarming unsuspecting passengers. 32 youths were arrested today, with some already having long criminal histories. Many have gone through the justice system but were released on bail sometimes hours later.

edmontonjournal.com/news/crime/edmonton-youths-facing-460-charges-for-crimes-around-lrt-malls-rec-centres

30+ africans attacking 2 young boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsrxyGYJBec

Kicking an old lady down the stairs.

youtube.com/watch?v=fw36RsKc1Uc

Attached: download (1).jpg (302x226, 14K)

canada wtf

Thanks Trudeau.

Next he will blame whites for not culturally accepting the nigs kicking people down stairs.

Race war when?

Yeah this is pretty fresh, happened today. I cant believe its happening in edmonton. FUCKING EDMONTON

Oooooooooooooooo Canada...

Attached: 1510341473856.jpg (1067x653, 154K)

fucking stupid niggers. edmonton is deep into white territory, cold and desolate. how and why?
>you boys are a long way from africa

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 10.45.26 PM.jpg (446x392, 46K)

It is actually a good tactic. Hard to fight off such an attack, even if carrying a weapon. Those animals learn

imagine being bluepilled enough to expose your back to a pack of niggers

We have the same here but the problem never goes away because activist judges let them of free every single time no matter how violent or malicious their crimes.

it's because municipal politicians and police chiefs manage the gangs who run their money operations

OHHH CANADA

Attached: E50F4D57-6A36-4222-909F-4CB5F21BF6F8.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Is Edmonton like your Detroit or was it affluent and white

Attached: 1515198944686.jpg (1500x854, 202K)

wait what

NEVER RELAX

I really can't wait till everyone gets so fed up that these gangs get overrun by a group citizen effort.

our patience has its limits. there's only so long that can continue

Britbong who's lived in Edmonton.
It's fucking full of blacks and niggers from Muslim shitholes and Africa. It's as bad as London. If I was Canadian I'd move to BC.

Attached: Darwin.jpg (1024x760, 205K)

so like any city then

It was bound to happen with so many "Canadian African youths" around

Attached: 1520960009864.png (303x566, 163K)

BELVEDER
E
L
V
E
D
E
R

Take a 5 minute walk down Jasper and you'll get atleast 3 meth heads try asking for money while telling you about their spirit gods and crystals. Such a fucking shit hole.

UK human trafficking gang immunity, CIA crack dealers, MS13 carjack rings/assassinations, this is how the game has always worked. It undoubtedly happens on a smaller scale everywhere in the world where there is a continuous gang presence.

Vancouver isn't so bad. But there you get crazy liberals and chinks.

Its their nature.

What do black people feel when they see their kind doing this?

Oh yeah?? well you must not have seen that there is a cartoon of Americans looking like goblins. That is much more embarrassing than anything happening in Britain. enjoy your 56 percent.

Checkmate, Americans.

Interested to see what the reaction will be

Attached: leaf 14.jpg (768x1130, 229K)

turns out being polite isnt a canadian thing but a white thing who woulda thunk.. oh well too late to go back now

HAHA England BTFO once again!!!!!

Exactly. If you haven't broken something then now you have to get your breath back and scale the stairs to fight someone on the high ground. Who could also have reinforcements milling around 'undercover'.
but lets be real, they're cowards and only doing this to women.

Wasn't mandatory minimum sentencing passed in Australia a while back precisely because of these kinds of fuckheads?

I wish we could vote on judges sometimes.

Interesting
Are there a lot of dun nuffins in Edmonton and Brampton ?

I feel like slitting my own throat when I see my kind do this.

DUnno, if you're Denzel or Sheriff Clarke then dismayed probably. But that's the based minority.

>niggers acting like niggers
nothing new here

I wonder if this will get any press or attention from Cuckdeau like that hijab cutting hoax

Attached: 1499629132945.gif (320x213, 1.21M)

Same shit happens in Australia.

Not enjoying the diversity buddies?

Attached: received_10154652770473302.jpg (253x293, 8K)

Is "youth" a word for nigger?

>30+ africans attacking 2 young boys.

Where are 30? I see few

a bunch of predatory looking west african types showed up in edmonton in the past few years.

When will England learn to leave these good boys alone? They dindu nuffin'

Silly poster. Modern Canada belongs to the orc, as does all who worship the multikult.

kill all fuckin niggers
thats my official instructions

Attached: 1498015018805.png (1984x1070, 2.01M)

Revenge

Attached: 1499886062776.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

The entire group running are thieves