Heaven's Feel Movie 1

We are in the second day of NA showings of it
Continuation of this thread

>6127x4094
my god

I was in Sacramento and everyone thought everything was funny.

Though watching Shinji job was pretty hilarious.

I'm a nebraskan so i wont get the film until next month. Its gonna be at the alamo drafthouse in case anyone from around there wants to watch it. Hopefully theres enough support for a thread by then.

What is with Illya's obsession with watching girls get raped?

Friend of mine is going I know that much. GL HF

Also let's talk about Sex or Censor, which is better?

Hassan was so badass

the only timeline where ass ass in gets any credit

Hassan vs Cu was the best fight Ufotable has ever produced.

Goddamn that was amazing;

Souichiro taking the group photo was pretty funny.

This Hassan really stole the show.
Also watching Seibah job to herc and then beast over Rider was quite funny.

East village showing today.
Some fag was blocking my bro's fucking view of the movie 80% of the time

manlet deserved it

>Stabs Medea then throws the dirk at Kuzuki on the ground
Amazing.

Hoping for a fade to black scene with Shirou and Sakura in movie 2

Censor is for purefags. Forget UBW, sakuras whole magical premise, including her bug problem revolves around it. You destroy a major motif of the story by just swapping it out. You dont need a ufotable high budget hentai scene, just imply it. I mean fucm in kara no kyokai a girl is gangraped over a pool table. They are clearly pulling punches and its extremely dissapointing.

Going to E.Village on Tuesday night, how big is the theater?

That scene had the most impact in the entire movie.

Absolutely brutal.

Small as shit. Most people were cool there. And there was a saber cosplayer there.

The fact people call Sakura "wormslut" is reason enough the original version has to go. Shinji being a complete unhinged NTR villain just makes Sakura breaking down over killing him look stupid too, so RN turning him into a clingy siscon who felt threatened by her falling in love with Shirou was preferrable. She suffers just as much in RN anyways, it's just that Sup Forumsfags just can't downplay and meme on it with their medieval views of sex.

The first movie set us up for some sexings don't worry.
They really teased with the dream scene and showed more Sakura tiddie fanservice later in hte movie.
There's also the quote by the movie director basically admitting ot sex scenes in the later movies.

>Muh wormslut
Should we also take out Rin's constant money troubles because people make RIN FUCKS OLD MEN FOR MONEY jokes?

NYC viewing, I loved it. The scene where True Assassin and the Shadow were both attacking Lancer at the same time was sasuga. I also felt that Yuki Kajiura's music was more varied this time, I loved the opening credits BGM when the montage was playing.

Some poster from the last thread said that the soundtrack was literally Fate/Zero but the only song I recognized from F/Z was "Tragedy and Fate", which played during Kiritsugu's appearance, so I didn't think it was a problem at all.

Movie 2 is pretty much confirmed for having sex.

Sudou is too much of a VNfag and Ufotable has given him the free range to do what he wants with Aniplex's unlimited money. The first movie was too fucking lewd to not have sex in the next one. It may not be full on-screen sex but it will be implied hard enough that you will know they did it.

I'm not a big Kajiura fan, but I enjoyed the music this time around too
Definitely felt more like KnK's soundtrack rather than Zero's

The music during the shed scene with Sakura and Shirou was fantastic as well.

I can't stress enough how I don't care if ero or not. I'm actually hoping the theme is accurately colluded with feelings of repulsion/disgust like they tried for in the VN.

I just want the whole story ;-;

That was pretty good, wasn't it a piano piece or something like that?

In comparison to Ordinal Scale, which was more like Kajiura's usual style, I think HF had a more diverse soundtrack. Electric guitars right before fights?

>My internet memes should supercede a stories overarching theme

This is how countless works of art are ruined, keep up being a part of the problem.

Lucky motherfuckers, have to wait until Dec. 2nd for the Austin viewing.

It fit, the montage operatic track was out this world. Has it been released? I may buy the OST if it drops.

Finally Hassan getting some recognition.

Primaryfags spoil me, does Shirou kill Shinji?

No.
Sakura does
Shirou kills him in Prisma though

Yeah, he wasn't left any other choice really.

I mean, it's not like he was redeemable in any way either, he raped Sakura for Christ's sake.

Nope, don't think Shirou directly kills Shinji in any routes. Maybe indirectly in the Fate route, but that's a bit of a stretch.

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE WORST FATE ROUTE MOVIE!

The theme of the story was that Sakura is still pure even though she had sex before since she behaves like a pure maiden for Shirou either way, didn't stop people from ruining everything with their "used goods" meme. If you think rape makes someone impure, you are the problem.

Sac viewing was nice, I got amazing seats that where perfectly center and eye level which was great. Also they had the posters which was great.

Who /Sac/ here?

Don't fuck with Kuudere Sakura
She will work her way into your heart and your family

Anyone else catch how Rin was wearing only rain boots during the Zombie Caster scene? It really caught my eye, I think that's the first time Ufotable has shown her wearing something other than pantyhose or stockings (or that wrestling outfit she had vs Luvia).

The scene where she kept showing up at the door was cute

That theme is not present, at all, during any part of the latter half of the story. The focus is on her juxtaposition from purity, in fact. Did you even read my post? You want to remove context from a complete story because of opinions of the audience, not even your OWN opinions.

That is the lowest level of hivemind consumption, I seriously hope you are trolling, for your sake

I want to rewatch it so bad for the opening sequence so much.

>No screenings in Nashville

Damn it.

Just got back. The horror stories of obnoxious cheering, laughing, and clapping were not true for me. Based Lubbock Fatebros knowing proper theater etiquette

BLURAYS WHEN

Also, anyone have an idea when Part II is? Another Fall 2018 showing or could it be Summer?

>Any character appears on the screen for the first time
>Obnoxious cheering
Whyyy

I'm pretty sure her, I guess "sexual arc" was more about how she viewed her body and sex and how she came to feel accepted by Shirou through it because it shows he wasn't disgusted with her. Thats sort of the gist of it.

Anyway, the 3rd alt in RN where Shirou holds her really strongly is stupid as fuck. I love Sakura and don't like the wormslut meme, but at least the rape leads the stuff that makes Sakura's character better. The worms not so much, they could've just had Zouken being in her heart and thats it.

>The entire first ten minutes was cute*

Any webms? Gifs?

Man I hope they animate HA after the trilogy is wrapped up, best boy can't come soon enough

It doesn't show a fraction of the impact when Saber punched Rider, but here you go anyway

I read maybe in march or something but idk

Hawaii bros report in

I just want to know when the fuck the BDs come out.

Illinois bros report in

RN handles that better by having Shirou tell Sakura she's not defiled in the least. The original version just felt like disorienting nonsense where Shirou thought of Sakura as an educated prostitute and they had sex purely out of carnal desires (no romantic H-scene track like Saber and Rin had, for one, just the Pursuing Minds track).

There's just something about Sakura that makes her perfect for some really rough fucking.

Rin and Saber are for gentle only though.

i saw it at a sandiego theater and the audience wasnt too much of a hassle but there were all asian, really makes me think if this entire board are just asians hmm. also does anyone have the picture of kotomines voice actor dressd as kotomine eating the food?

>Rider being tossed around like a toy
So satisfying

My theater guffawed at that part. I didn't think ufotable could top the first Archer vs. Lander fight but they somehow did with Lander and Assassin. Shit was nuts.

H-town where you at?

you get a poster?

>Lander
>Lander
Who

oh shit, the movie aired?

I'm still hyped, sumanai.

Lubbockbro here, they had a bunch of posters sitting on the counter and said you could take as many as you wanted, so I got 2.

He's the hidden servant controlling Gilgamesh's spaceship and making sure it doesn't crash.

True identity: KOBAYASHIIII

>showing was yesterday in Tucson

>tfw have to work all weekend and won't be able to see it until tuesday

>spoiler
n-nani?

Come up to Phoenix, they're playing it all week here.

Whose number 3?

Im pretty sure all the obnoxious people are in the major cities so you got lucky

Camrip when?

The JSDF guy who became Cthulhu food in F/Z.

I appreciate that you linked to the previous thread, cheers OP

>that moment when Shirou got his guts blown out by berserker

that's how it was for me at kizu, but today the theater didnt have shit
hawaii always getting the fucking short stick

RIP Rawhide

How many of you have actually played Tsukihime and Fate/stay night?

>All those closeup shots of Rider's glorious body when she fends off Hassan

Phew.

Are you satisfied with the HF adaption, Sup Forums?

No hate train like UBW?

I mean, I assume most people. They have been translated for ages.

That scene was ultra-lewd, w-why is Rider so sexual?

played both but fuck this movie made me want to reread fate again shit was good

It was good and a good start to it.
You can tell where Sudou is planning to take it and it is good

Kahala didn't have them, so far as I know.

They cut almost all of Illya's scenes so I'm not satisfied. Even if you say they'll be in the second movie, how many meetings can Shirou and her have in 1 day before the decision scene?

So anyone sneak a camera in? Or when are we getting it fully online

I really liked it, but I'll probably reserve making a full judgement until all three movies come out. It makes me wish that there was more Fate/Nasuverse media that isn't FGO coming out right now.

same with mililani.
i wonder if those kapolei fuckers lucked out or if aniplex just said screw us

I played everything outside of Mahoyo and Kagetsu Tohya, the latter mostly because i didnt use a guide and got bored

I'd like to see it but I can wait for the BDs. Will definitely go see Movie 3 at a theater, I have to see Nine Lives and Kirei animated after all these years. They better not cut Illya for the next movies from what I've heard. Plus the first part of Heaven's Feel is boring as fuck.

I just want Nasuverse; fuck the Fate cashcow

Was the banner always grayed out or did they change that recently after killing the fish?

Think that's in your style settings, mate

Last Encore