When your show is a critical and commercial failure yet moves enough merch to warrant a second season

>when your show is a critical and commercial failure yet moves enough merch to warrant a second season
Virtue titties coming soon.

Shit really? Looking forward to seeing the virtues molested

BD sales were meh, but yeah otherwise merch sold well. They're still updating the site too. Hopefully they don't commission a dying studio next time.

I'm kind of looking forward to it. I like the Virtue's character designs.

This is why we can't have nice things.

>boobies aren't nice

Poorly animate giant tits are one of the worst things to come from the medium.

DxD had 3 seasons of pooly animated giant titties but now look at it. Season 4 looks nice.

Sin Nanatsu no Taizai wasn't that bad. The sad part is that I loved Queen's Blade and this studio, I hope they can survive some way.

Maybe Season 2 will actually have an adequate amount of ecchi.

>Sin Nanatsu no Taizai wasn't that bad
It was barely passable when it was doing decently animated yuri scenes each episode, but they dropped that like a brick and everything after was full retard on top of looking terrible.

the series was just terrible. the entire thing felt like really shitter filler episodes--even shittier than even queen's blade: rebellion--and the studio was running off nothing but a package of ramen.

>expected smug lucifer conquering hell
>got a bunch of really shittily written/animated fetish episodes which didn't even have any ecchi which was the whole point--consider Mammon's breastfeeding, it was complete fucking shit and all the dolls were creepy as fuck 0/10 nowhere near Qwaser-tier tittysucking
>everyone is obsessed with some dumb human bitch who ruined the episode every time she appeared

The show would've been ten times better if they hadn't included Maria, which is funny since they created Maria specifically for the anime.

The show was fun. Fuck all you haters.

They should have made Maria a harem protagonist getting bitches wet for her

the show was disappointing but I still had fun watching it and fapped to a couple of the episodes

What was she thinking about?

>When it's a commercial failure yet a commercial success
Stalkerfags aren't just dumb, they are mentally retarded it seems.

how inferior she is to Mammon

what episode was this?

>demon lord of vanity
>feeling inferior to anyone

>critical failure

Why do people continue to pretend like critics matter in an age where the internet exists and people can get their information from a community? On top of that, critics were never really a major factor in the anime industry.

The sooner that people stop talking about them, the sooner that we can rid the entertainment industry of their influence, which I'd argue is negative far more often than not, since they have a strong tendency to not be the most intelligent consumers.

>I was talking about fan reception.

Then use that term. Critical success has been used to mean idiots who write for the NYT or whoever for as long as any of us have been alive.

it's from one of the specials. mammon, belial, and belphegor play twister.

never heard of a superiority complex? belial knows the score

>Critical failure
The show was actually good though. It was basically a slightly lewder Prisma Ilya S1.

>still haven't watched the last few episodes

The QUALITY was really bad, hopefully season 2 gets a better studio and writer/director, because this whole show just screamed wasted potential.

It sold better than the clasic in the making

Man I loved how much detail they put into the cast actually using varied styles of clothing for uh, daily life.

This pretty much, Maria would have been better if she was there for the other girls to fight over (or her soul/hidden potential) and Lucifer having to in turn conquer the Hell into submission.

Fuck that and fuck Maria. She was a boring plain jane and all she did was steal screentime from the Sins, from the girls the franchise revolves around and the girls people were watching the fucking show for.

The show should've been about the Sins and how Lucifer gets admitted and conquers hell, OR it should've started after Lucifer conquers hell and should've been a lewd, fetish fuel comedy akin to Prison School.

Maria did not warrant a prominent role in a show like this.

That's your own grievance and I can see what you wanted out of the show.
But the studio decided to use Maria as an element and I took it as a wasted potential which could have been used differently. My gripe with that was how best girl wasn't doing enough conquering in all variations of the meaning.

That's fair.
>My gripe with that was how best girl wasn't doing enough conquering in all variations of the meaning
You mean Lucifer? I had a problem with her too. She didn't feel likable. For the first half of the show she felt like a villain more than anything else.

And since the lore and world-building aspects of the show were completely ignored (another thing they didn't have time for because of Maria) it wasn't even satisfying to watch her beat/conquer opponents. There was no power-structure, and we didn't know what any of the characters were capable of, so when Lucifer beat Belial or Mammon or Satan it just felt unconvincing and unsatisfying.

The direction was just lost.

>For the first half of the show she felt like a villain more than anything else.
it's the devil what did you expect?

Not an excuse when the other, original Sins are likeable.