Dragon Ball Super

This was probably one of the best if not the best Kamehameha I've seen in all of Dragon Ball. At the very least it is next to Goku SS3 Kamehameha against Kid Buu in the final battle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DUeb2L0pNL0
youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Caulifla and Kale were the most great dbs characters. They make this show great again and give us something new and fresh. Thank for everything Kefla i never forget you.

>BASED Kefla made Goku do the most badass thing he has ever done.
>Went out in a blaze of glory

It's over. The boogeyman is gone.
Posts are going to be 100% shitting on KEKhan from now on.

>he forgot about "TIMES FOUR"

angry kamehameha>instant kamehameha>UI kamehameha>golden freeza kamehameha>kaioken x20 kamehameha>buu kamehameha

>the best Kamehameha
Only in the sense of it achieving one of the best feats, not in universe but in terms of pleasing the audience by ringing out the universally hated u6 turd """""saiyans"""""".

>cuckdroid 18 out next week thanks to /our girl/

Next episode will be a good one. 18 has been a piece of shit since min. 1 of the ToP. She doesn't even deserve a guy like Krilin.

>"""""
Who let reddit in?

I must have missed the memo, when did she become /ourgirl/?

So who is Goten gonna Marry Caulifla or Kate?

Both are right answers.

>shotafags
the only thing worse than waifufags.

Goten shouldn't marry trash. Gohan will be around to give him advice and make him as much of a CHAD as his big bro.

>Caulifla and Kale were the most great dbs characters. They make this show great again and give us something new and fresh. Thank for everything Kefla i never forget you.

Tards gonna tard

when she became gorgeous again

>Gohan
>A Chad
You are a pathetic piece of shit, remember that gohan remained a virgin until he married Videl.

The only chad is goku that even as a kid already fucked Bulma.

I have always liked Ribrianne, I hated that reddit was so fucking retarded mad about her, my fav girl will finally shine and I wish she gets to top 5
>Only fat betas hate her lol

Man, fighting Goku like that must have been a boost in strength for Kaulifla and Kale. Being a Saiyan is just cheating at life and ability. Losing doesn't even mean shit for them. such a bullshit race.

>>remember that gohan remained a virgin until he married Videl.
>saying that as if that was a bad thing
Meanwhile Sticklifla has AIDS from fucking her monkey gang.

Where the fuck is the HorribleSubs release?

>Insults a woman and thinks a girl who doesn't remain virgin till marriage is a whore and has AIDS
The day you finally lose your virginity you will do it with a prostitute you fucking piece of garbage. Women have the right to fuck as many men as they want, the fact that you will never be one of them will always make you cry LOL

The one vs galick gun is still the best one in my opinion.

Warp/Instant Transmission Kamehameha is the coolest. Don't remember if that was only in the games though.

GONOhan already caught every STD in existence from Lady Red, though.

is Salior and the Seven Ballz 3?

he used it on Cell

Ultra instinct sounds so fucking cringeworthy.

>raffs
dis you rike it?

I mean the name Amerilards gave to it, not the concept.

>You can't dodge in mid air
>Ultra Instank Bitch.

done better in naruto

I hate Caulifags, but this was a good fight... Kafla attacks were... interesting!

do you prefer Mastery of Instincts/Selfishness or Migatte no Gokui?

At this point I'm 100% positive that they are just making shit up so they can have more content for the games

Actually both sound better.

Literally this.

how does it feel Super is now the Dragon Ball offshoot that made neat, tactical, and weaponize usage to Ki attacks?

i expect other sequels to take this kind of usage and utilized this usage to further heights if Super actually ends

cause i want more Goku slinging up assholes again.

This will always be the best
youtu.be/DUeb2L0pNL0

>Dragon Ball is Naruto Shippuden now
wtf i loves Super

>he thinks Super is ever going to end

It didn't do shit to Cell and it was pretty slow so no. No where near the best one

That was one of the best fucking episodes.

>that revival of F scene
I almost forgot how the animation was REALLY horrible back then.

I'm 99% sure that scene was done just so people could see the rise in quality.

Kefla should have beaten Goku. Would've made for a VERY interesting scenario.

But nope. BIG MATCH GKOU WINS AGAIN, MAGGLE!!

Boring.

>that sound when Jiren awakens
I fucking love that sound effect.

Pretty good senpai.

>expecting anyone besides Goku to win
Why do you bother yourself watching Dragon Ball? You're supposed to watch it expecting Goku to win.

Couldn't they at least use the blu ray version for that scene? Or was that the BD?

I watch Dragon Ball Super to see Katopesla kicking asses.

Should've threw a curve ball in the whole story and have Goku lose. It would've made for some great storytelling. Just sayin'.

wtf is that soundtrack?

>That Kamehameha wave was enough to vaporized the top half of Cell's body
>Caulifla and Kale are somehow still alive
Absolutely no balls.

>not watching to see Borareta kicking Gohan's ass

>Ribrianne lasted longer than Plot Device Kefla
ROFLMAO!

I just want Frieza to hurry and learn Ultra Instinct and completely destroy everyone else. I really want to see Goku lose and at this point the only character strong enough to beat him is Jiren, and he's the only person in the show I dislike more than Goku, so it's lose-lose for me. I can't believe I ever doubted putting Frieza in this tournament, him and 17 are the only reasons I keep watching.

He lost to Hit, Black, couldn't beat Golden Frieza without time travel bs and back in DBZ he lost to Vegeta and Cell.

Goku always winning is just a myth.

is the eye thing that goku did the same as jirens eye thing?

Cell is just pretending to be retarded

Don't worry Caulifag, you still have Ribrianne...

UI aura looks nice in movement but in static images like this it looks like floating jelly, it's ugly

Like god ki, it will be a saiyajin only thing.
You're going to be in for a long wait.

POST YFW

>reddit was so fucking retarded mad about her,
Sup Forums was literally the maddest about her

How sad will Beerus be when Champa is erased? :(

Damn son. I don't mind them going out like this. They had a good showing.

fidget spinner beam is my favourite DB technique now

>mary sue
>great character
kek

I'm the only one that think UI will not be enough to defeat Jiren? I really think he will win... in fact, I want him to win, he's an hero after all! I want to know about his wish.

>Goku says her transformation is 'terrifying'

Wonder what she'll look like?

more like gohan fags were mad and still are, the rest of us were just happy to see some cool action scenes and some new characters

>tonight’s episode had fantastic art AND animation
What happened?

mary sue losing, i don't think you know what that word means

like this

Goku v Cell > UI Goku v Kefla > Goku x 20 kaioken v Freeza > Roshi max power v jobber bird , Gohan SSJ2 v Cell

>One
>More
>Week
Wakey wakey Brifags

>people actually hated the UI Kamehameha sequence

Literally nothing pleases you people.

Good riddance retards

Yep, good replacement for Kefla, hell she will be better than Kefla.

18 is so getting trashed next week.

As much as I dislike Caulifla and Kale's designs, as well as the idea of Kefla, I actually liker her design, and that fight was really satisfying to watch. Goddamn, that was a sick Kamehameha, it's nice to finally see him use on from a non standing position (unless you count the one he did with his feet).

What is this expression meant to convey?

Kale and Caulifla are actually out!

Holy fucking shit!

Thats not thicc enough for me my dude

he dodged.
pussy.

>probably going to lose her fat form next week

i'm kinda sad I like the magical girl """"deconstruction""""" they had going on with her. I guess Toriyama/Toei either have another joke in mind or she's actually going to get serious and her form needs to show it.

what about the one he did in the live action move

Animation, art and music were all on point. No bullshit, I greatly enjoyed this episode. Kefla being cornered and losing her fucking mind was pretty hype. That Final Kamehameha was pure kino.

We don't talk about this abomination, okay?

Jesus christ she looks like the fucking stay puft marshmallow man with disgusting lopsided tits.

Christ I feel bad for people with down syndrome.

cauli/kale friends, let me help the hurt go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

>implying Jobhan will have a better showing.

Who in their right mind would hate that slick as fuck move?

>this is not komatta anymore

excuse me, this is the ANIME board.

>mfw

Interesting that Hit wasn't removed from Zeno's board yet.

>Dodging and footwork are for pussies
Stay mad