BREAKING: MCCABE WAS INVESTIGATING SESSIONS FOR LYING TO CONGRESS

cbsnews.com/news/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-fired-by-jeff-sessions-oversaw-probe-sessions-lacked-candor/

Attached: trickydon.jpg (641x864, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/10/politics/jeff-sessions-fbi-russian-contacts/index.html
biography.com/people/robert-mueller-241110
stuff.co.nz/national/102464525/should-barack-obama-get-redcarpet-treatment-for-his-private-nz-trip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sources say
>CBS

Ha

So glad to finally see justice being served. It’s been one hell of a ride, but I think it’s safe to say most rational people have accepting that voting for Trump was the wrong choice. Admitting you cast your vote for him is a one way ticket to ridicule around my neck of the woods. I suppose he hasn’t accomplished nothing; he’s ensured that the Dems have my vote in 2020.

Sessions was cleared of all wrongdoing. He was not even required to disclose the meetings that he was given so much shit for as they were held in his official capacity as US Senator, not as a representative of Trump or his campaign
cnn.com/2017/12/10/politics/jeff-sessions-fbi-russian-contacts/index.html

Attached: Clipboard.png (1174x336, 67K)

Try suicide

Run by David Rhodes, brother of Obama's Deputy National Security Advisor (to Susan Rice), Ben Rhodes (@brhodes)

Is anyone shocked that the lugenpresse IMMEDIATELY reverted to going knives out on Sessions after he approved the firing of McCabe? Really? Anyone?

Nixon was based

Attached: nixon vs the press.jpg (850x400, 85K)

Your English is pretty good, Ivan.

>BREAKING: MCCABE WAS INVESTIGATING SESSIONS FOR LYING TO CONGRESS

It doesnt work like that. The investigation would have been carried out by much less senior staff and would simply continue if this was actually true.

It's bullshit.
McCabe was the main leaker and he was falsifying official court documents and ordering his field agents to do the same.

Attached: 1521343387754.jpg (1016x593, 64K)

(((sources say)))
>(((sources say)))

(((sources say)))
>(((sources say)))

(((sources say)))
>(((sources say)))

(((sources say)))
>(((sources say)))

(((sources say)))
>(((sources say)))

Attached: 8g8jk7f17x3z.jpg (947x392, 81K)

You fucking faggot.

>my trumpfag blogs said so

So now Trump is free to fire that traitor Sessions, an put someone who will start rounding up leftists and putting them in FEMA camps. The best timeline.

shill plz
RR is going down harder than maybe any kike before

Attached: image (31).jpg (378x864, 78K)

>weakest meme stays weak

Attached: stawm.jpg (500x500, 102K)

So now these assholes just declare themselves "investigating" their boss and become untouchable?

Remember shills, we know where you fucking live. You're all going to be hurt very badly.

No one falls for that shit here.

I think the idea here is that CBS is trying to spin further evidence of McCabes duplicity as somehow exonerating him for directly ordering the fabrication of evidence...

Reminder that people who produce propaganda are lawful enemy combatants, it's not an issue of free speech when you are engaging in warfare against the United States. It is perfectly moral and just to kill anti-trump shills.

totally legit concerned user

Attached: pol-handles-shills.png (1565x1492, 413K)

>trumpfag delusions stay delusional

Attached: RogerStone.jpg (915x515, 78K)

How do you propose people be educated? Mentorship? Real skills or just abolish public schools?

KILL YOURSELF

>le
What are you trying to pull?

He didn't fabricate evidence lol

Not even a stone fan but hey:
>couldnt kill him
>cant charge him
>cant even stop him
is the deep state really this weak now?

$467k? I thought it was closer to $750k

>You're all going to be hurt very badly.
ewwww.....super spooky.
better let your mom know you'll be out late.

Attached: jackoff.gif (500x281, 901K)

He's literally one of the leakers.

McCabe was fired for ordering the Strzok guy to change the 302 interview forms...

To his wife. McCabe himself brolly got the 750

There's something really fucking odd about Sessions.

He recused himself unnecessarily citing the wrong law, that had nothing to do with a "collusion" investigation.

And he knew he was going to recuse himself before he took the position.

I know Q says to trust Sessions, but the best I can do is suspend disbelief. If Sessions had not recused himself, there would be no Mueller.

All in all it was a million and a half dollar bribe.

Tick tock, tick tock.

I'm not kidding, you better hope you're not one of the ones on the list.

>i know I'm wrong, so I'll make fun of something I made up
lol
No he wasn't and only trumpfag blogs put that in your retarded brain

And leaking, and disseminating classified documents, and "lacking candor", both internally and under oath.

He'll be eating prison food soon.

>b-b-but i was investigating you FIRST
lmao this is the best they could come up with? pathetic

I hope you're ready to die.
Killing propagandists is not illegal, it's illegal to be a communist though!

Kill shills, Kill shills, kILL SHILLS.

They're really leaving us with no choice. And they're making the same mistake all other enemies of America make. They assume we are either a paper tiger, or they assume we'll stay asleep.

Really bad assumptions.

Is that the list you keep under your pillow with that chunk of rabbit fur you call your "girlfriend"?

It's literally what McCabe was fired for. Inb4 Cernovich but Sara Carter also has this story. The FBI and DOJ are trying to avoid discussing it publicly because it would call all FBI work done while McCabe was dep director into question. He changed the 302 sheets for multiple Clinton witnesses, likely Clinton herself, and later, Mike Flynn, all with help from his henchman Peter Strzok

Attached: Screenshot_20180218-230503.jpg (1440x974, 350K)

>mom, come look how i LARP on my favorite website

Voting for more of the same. Democrats and republicans better start waking up or more 'fringe' candidates will win

>sara Carter
Glenn Beck shill lol and got her last story wrong

Checked. He's somebody's fall guy

Well Sessions literally perjured himself.

Mueller is ourguy, shills are paid to push the counter narrative.

Mueller fucked up 9/11, fucked up the anthrax investigation, and packed his team with nothing but Clinton sycophants.

I don't see the facts fitting that narrative.

it's legit, everybody leaks in this day and age especially the Trump administration

the people you think are the most loyal leak the most lol

Occam's razor says Sessions is an enemy. So is Rosenstein and Mueller. Trump doesn't have a justice department

I mean look at what it took to get Mueller appointed. Comey intentionally leaked a confidential memo to his professor friend, who leaked to the NY Times.

Bam. Special Prosecutor.

Look at how hard everyone is trying to get a second special prosecutor assigned to cover the FISA abuse, with a massive amount of evidence, lies, coverup, text messages, etc.

And still, Sessions does nothing?

Wow you must subscribe to all the talking points feeds to get that micro detail in there impressive

Attached: DYgga6cUQAEDi6Q.jpg (1125x610, 132K)

>the people you think are the most loyal leak the most lol

Yup bannon was the biggest leaker after all.

This will be one of the new shill lines going forward. They played nicey nice with Sessions while he wasnt draining the swamp but literally since Friday its been knives out again for him

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

She said the Nunes memo was explosive and would shock everyone to their core lol
>look at my exclusive dud of a story

He is like a whos who of fucked up things in recent American history. The sheer number of screwed up investigations he has been involved with is bewildering... biography.com/people/robert-mueller-241110

> every single Obama official ever lying to Congress multiple times on camera
> including that little faggot McCabe
> anything happening to sessions even if it were true

That's like a drug dealer claiming the cop that arrested him smokes pot.

There's always some "investigation" because that prevents any answering of questions

fuck McCabe

The wheel of justice grinds slow but fine

Rural retards BTFO

Oh wow, I didn't realize he had interviewed the Boston bomber BEFORE that attack, but decided not to arrest him because muh russia

Andrew McCabe was fired ahead of retirement to mitigate his pension. That was a direct scalp resulting from the Nunes memo. These are what are known as verifiable facts

gooble gobble

Attached: freaks_1932_schlitzie_still.jpg (702x336, 79K)

Yet some fought very hard to keep it from the light of day... Do you even think it through or just recite what you read?

yep, and all his Gorkas and others

nothing changed, everybody leaks and cultivates journalists as there's tremendous infighting

Sessions is the weasley guy that doesn't actually do anything wrong but is conveniently looking away when the boss man is

Fucking Phy-Op Exp: A!!!! Might want to get on a plane to New Zealand stuff.co.nz/national/102464525/should-barack-obama-get-redcarpet-treatment-for-his-private-nz-trip Time to drop X in T- 86 hours!!!!!!

Attached: 210208_arnold_deathshead.jpg (460x471, 159K)

He was fired for lack of candor to a reporter and leaking anti Hilary talking points lol
No one fought it
Nothing was there. At least you faggots aren't hyping up the IG report as much as the memo because you know how hard these duds of a story fall when they get their hype up

>He was fired for lack of candor to a reporter and leaking anti Hilary talking points lol
Aw he bought the maggie haberman puff piece to try to soften the blows how cute

It's what sessions said he based his decision on lol

Agreed. Trump will probably prefer a general from the JAG to head DOJ. He likes his generals.

Awwwwwwww and Comey was fired for being too tough on Hillary too, isnt that the line?

Not to mention the fact that he leaned so hard on Flynn, even threatening to indict Flynn's children, that Flynn, bankrupt, finally copped a plea.

A plea that the exculpatory evidence demonstrates was not only unnecessary, but not warranted in the slightest.

>So glad to finally see justice being served. It’s been one hell of a ride, but I think it’s safe to say most rational people have accepting that voting for Trump was the wrong choice. Admitting you cast your vote for him is a one way ticket to ridicule around my neck of the woods. I suppose he hasn’t accomplished nothing; he’s ensured that the Dems have my vote in 2020.
>Sharebluefile2643
>Remember to delete this file marker before posting

84% of all counties voted for Trump.

Inner city niggers, spics, faggots and Jews voted for Hillary.

That's what rosenstein's wrote in the recommendation trump used as a basis to fire comey

Trump is great at branding people. I see Sessons and think Mr. Magoo.

May be a little before most of your time, but it's a perfect fit.

I have been reminded, and I thank you for the tip.

This. Not only problems for the clinton investigations but for all investigations he has been involved with.

>Nixon had to resign because liberals got asshurt at him
>liberals think they can use their asshurt to get Trump out of office

Awwwwwww how sweet of him to do so:-) Unfortunately the losers dont get to write the histories:-)

I feel sorry for your parents.

>muh Russian bots
God, I hope your at least getting a good salary and that you're not actually this brain damaged.

>school is bad
>dont study
>stay uneducated
>dont develop your critical thinking skills, so u wont question my bullshit

oh yeah sounds like he was based .... in a fucking rural shit town

>Using ad hominems wins the conversation

Attached: IMG_5167.jpg (700x455, 60K)

That's what trump asked rosenstein to do. Write down what Comey did wrong during the the Clinton email investigation

He did this to force DOJ aids to recommend to sessions that he recuse, then comey leaked to force a special counsel. Rosenstein got in place as DOJ #2 b4 people found out he authorized bogus FISAs Its all a scheme.

>We're looking for a process crime on someone related to Trump's team. That'll get him.
My God. Who could have predicted this.

Attached: Really Pepe.jpg (306x309, 25K)

Rule of Two, obviously

Weird comment but me too bro. The lies they and their generation were force fed make me quite sad when I think about it

We have a winner

Attached: 1521253813875.jpg (506x426, 93K)

Your first mistake was believing a LARPer taking shots in the dark and hoping he was right in the end on "who to trust". But don't worry if he was wrong "disinfo was necessary".

So the guy on administrative leave and one day away from retirement was going to nail Jeff Sessions in the next 24 hours if only he hadn't been fired?

Attached: 1508878864905.png (741x568, 43K)

>No one fought it
>Schumer is not a real person

Attached: 300.jpg (1920x1200, 274K)

>Sup Forums is one person

Attached: 1514338612286.jpg (1584x2016, 412K)