Israel appreciation thread , fuck those muhammads and yuropoors

Israel appreciation thread , fuck those muhammads and yuropoors

Attached: realamericans.jpg (320x313, 26K)

>IN ALL FIELDS

Attached: 1518438064506.png (721x748, 36K)

kike

Attached: 1521581587542.jpg (497x427, 49K)

kike

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

Open borders for Israel. Do as you preach in the west and accept brown and black refugees.

>t. muhammad

saa gee

Attached: 1513119680303.png (486x502, 22K)

no, israel is a small country

bump

Attached: brothers.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

best frens forever

Attached: america-israel.jpg (640x370, 46K)

Thank you based Ameribro!

no problem brother, we´re gonna flood all europe so you can be safe, you should probably head for israel soon you know theres a massive load of niggers and arabs coming soon

I know your meming m8 but seriously think about it. The idea is so retarded as to make a pathetic joke. You and I both know that a Europe resentful but defanged and not doing shit except the occasional hissy fit is preferable to Muslim Europe.

ah dont be such a pussy, no need to fake it anymore we won, theres nothing the goyim can do anymore

In the future:

Attached: Judearth.png (300x300, 145K)

You call losing Europe to Islam winning? Don't stab your nose to spite your face.

are you underage or something? youll know what im talking about after you had your bar mitzvah and the rabbbi will fill you in

I fully support Israel's right to exist
Fight me

M.I.G.A

Attached: presidential_blacking.jpg (779x414, 225K)

United Zionist Occupied States Of America
Sad!

hello muhammad

One has to be muslim to have that opinion?
You are delusional

yeah, whatever achmed

So tell me how I'm wrong then

Israel is the only civilized country in that region of the world. Screw the Middle East.

>Israel is the only civilized country in that region.
>Screw the Middle East.

Chose one, honey

don't even need a microscope for this one

Attached: Gay Shit.jpg (498x497, 81K)

So what is your opinion on the USS Liberty?

Israel then. And I'm not Jewish, I'm Catholic, *drinks wine*

>Try as they might, jdif could not break the power of Sup Forums
>This host rejected the jew parasite with a ferocity not seen since the Byzantine empire
>Every attack was a bitter failure
>Their ranks were in dissarry
>Exposure to this environment caused widespread self-loathing and depression
>This was the beginning of the end

Attached: westboro-god-hates-jews1.jpg (700x546, 311K)

You're glowing nigger

t. muhammad

gonna need sauce on that one

Israel deserves a fucking nuke dropped right on Jerusalem.

Fuck all kikes. You're all a bunch of evil motherfuckers hell bent on ruling the world and enslaving mankind.

GLOBAL HOLOCAUST NOW!!!

Kill Every Kike!

k

Attached: Jewish oligarchy.jpg (500x576, 190K)

So browning and blacking for everyone except Israel.

The United Slaves of Israel.

bumping for my bros

Attached: camemeball..jpg (659x735, 62K)

Israel will soon be cucked as well if nothing will be done to prevent it