Post you're waifu and tell us a little bit about her...

Post you're waifu and tell us a little bit about her. I'll analyze you're relationship and/or maybe give you an advice for the future.
Other anons can participate, too.

my waifu lives in a suitcase

My waifu is not directly Sup Forums related.

As she is an older sister, she's probably strongly competitive. You may struggle with her personality since she may be trying new ways to compete with you and probably will be angry if you win.
I recommend you to lose more often, and remember to end every tense with desu to develop a more profound and intimate relationship.
If her tantrums when she loses inevitably, a large dose of hot milk and a story before sleeping is strongly recommended.

I love Wiz!

>suitcase
Also, the suitcase represent some kind of tomb or coffin. I would say that she's kind of a masochist. Some spanking would be good.
Tell me about her.

This is my waifu Astolfo

She tries her hardest, and thats enough

Seems like you're waifu had a threatening father. The father interposed in the relationship with her mother, her object of love, but as an strategy of her ego, she now tries to give herself up to her father as an object that follows him everywhere, fearing being neutered. She expresses her rage through battle.
As an advice, try to be more understanding wih her delusions of having a phallus that she probably has sometimes.

Her hardworking facade is probably just a strategy to try and resonate with you. Seems like she sees in you a man who make everything with effort and always pays attention to details.
Keep up that way. Also, I perceive that you and her will have three kids. The youngest of the three will be the most dangerous swordman around. The middle one will be a recognized magician. Together, they will confront their oldest brother. He, the oldest one, will be the new ruler of the kingdom in the future, and he will cover our lands with darkness and despair. Since this future is unavoidable, pleaase enjoy your times with you're wife.

>no good end
sounds about right

also, when did this go from counselling to fortune telling?

She is lively and hard working. Displaying a competitive attitude, training everyday and always trying to improve herself.
Can be a bit hard headed and reckless sometimes, taking drastic action before thinking.
She is also very strait laced and her criticism can be quite strong, but despite this she is a very caring person who won't leave people alone.

You're my waifu user

Her boss used to be my husbando. I hated her. That one Generations episode didn't help either.

Behind this veil, there is always a reality that is different from what we can see.
As I see it, she's sublimating her internal struggles through her lively and hardowrking attitude, and her competitiveness is just an expression of her impulse to destruction that is struggling to liberate itself into this world.
You may have seen that sometimes you're waifu is a little clingy. That is because she's actually a very insecure girl, that needs your company every single second of this life. But that would be bad in excess; I recommend you to find some activities that you can do alone. You may love her a lot, but as an individual, you need some time alone, too. And she has to understand that.
Her being strait laced is an expression of her desire to control everything. She may sometimes feel she doesn't have control over what is happening in the world, and that may put a heavy burden on her. Remember to support her on those times of need.
A shoulder massage once in a while would improve your relationship greatly. Try it more often.

Sorry, I am married to someone else!

Every time

She's very shy when it comes to approaching people and consantly hides her true emotions. It's a little hard to get the best out of her, but she's loyal and hardworking.

Oh, you're quite good at this, user. Good advice, thank you.

>waifu

She has a nice butte

This is my're wife.

This is my wife. She is a lovely young lady.

She loves music and playing euphonium, but she's very cynical when it comes to relationships.

I just want to play duets with her.

Fairy Tail was one of the first things that got me back into manga/anime. Lucy was always optimistic and has a great body.

My wife Umaru Douma
We have been going steady for a few years now
Yoroshiku.

She may have a dark past. We're not determined beings. Our biology could have a great influence, but a lot of what we are is about how we were nurtered.
Since you're waifu is constantly feeling a lot of things, and she is trying to repress it all, it may be because some authority or a group of partners made her think that what she thinks is not important. She may have learned that hiding what she feels is the way that she found to be accepted in our modern society.
As a husband, what you could do is provide her for some kind of activity where she could express what she feels, without the fear of being juidged. To make this work, you have to be very openminded, and must be honest with what you think about what she expresses, too.
But try that, and hear her. Also, try to understand how to read her body language; we may not say a lot of things using words, but the body is always communicating things.
Learn to observe your loved one, and provide her with a safe space to express her feelings, free of every external influences. Take advantage of the privacy of this relationship and both of you will benefit of a more significant, honest and caring relationship.

She's a 17-year-old wealthy blonde girl with a positive personality. She has a lot of intelligence but hides it behind her high energy.

But she's so cute

Are you sure you're not just jealous?

She's cheating on you
King of cucks

I'm guessing you're wife may be related to some kind of robot world. And considering she is a young lady, she may be learning about the human world and all of these human emotions and symbols. And if my suspects are true, she may have a cyber heart.
The problem with cyber hearts is that they are suceptable to fail without proper maintance. Also, she may have a very strict sense of what is love, since she may be programmed for that.
Taking into account both things, I would recommend you the following: First, remember to tell her you love her, but also make things that she can comprehend as love. You may need to do classical or conventional things to express your love for her, since she may be culturally determined to detect love.
Second, don't ever cheat on her, or make things that may look like you love other people more than her. That could lead to a fail of heart, and the results could be catastrophic.
You have chosen a tough path, but the results totally worth it. You'll understand my words in the future.

>Are you sure you're not just jealous?
Yes, I was jealous because of her crush on my husbando.

The best bote. She's flirty and playful and her specialty is night battles. She is, however, a bit lazy and likes to tease her sister.

Good choice user

Mai is a warrior and the heir to a very powerful noble family, though she hides the latter from most people. Mai is brave, cheerful, polite, quick-thinking, levelheaded, capable and sincerely cares for others. However she is desperate to earn her harsh father's affection and can sometimes end up biting more than she can chew.

My waifus words sure are full of spite.
I'd let noone else staple me.
Once took her out for drinks but it turned out she was a lightweight.

As you may know, euphonium is mainly played in military bands. Considering that you're wife likes to play that, she may had or have a significant one that actually played on a military band, probably a masculine figure. She may admire that person, and her cynical attitude may be due to her being rejected by that figure. She plays that instrument, wishing to be worthy of that fathernal figure that never returned her love.
Now, if she is with you, we may be in pressence of a transference process, and some of your physical or physchological characteristics ressembles that of said fathernal figure.
In this case, I think it would be helpful for you to investigate or talk about her in regards of that. She may not love you, but what you are reflecting. It is important that she recognices that you are a different person.
It is possible that you fear that you could lose her love, but don't worry; is you really ressemble that person, once the spell is broken, she may find in you a whole new world to love.

She's studious and responsible, like a model older sister

She's either insane or the best tactician in the history of space warfare. She's also extremely stubborn in the best possible way.

Thanks user, that means a lot. I'll do my best to understand her so she and I can live happily.

She's very devoting and caring, although her jealousy can get the best of her at times.

She may find in optimism the security that she's longing for. Your role in this relationship would be the one of a man that gives her security and comfort. She may persist on her optimism, but then it wouldn't be because she's longing for something that she can't obtain, but because there's someone by her side that is helping her achieve that state of being free from threat.
If you're wife and you have been going for years, there must be something there that is keeping you and her together. You and her could try to find that one thing that is attracting each other with so much force, and nourish that with all your love.
Since you're wife may come from a wealthy family, it is normal for her to be so positive, since all of her necessities are probably covered, and all of her possible problems that comes from monetary conditions are solved. You must try to give and maintain that condition if you want to make her happy; but not only that, try to seek for new things to do together, things that only you and her can do. Take advantage of her high energy and convince her to travel to new places.
But beware, her high enegry could ruin some things, like episodes.

She's cute as hell but she can be snarky as fuck too.
Also she can bake.

shes pretty flatchested

>her high enegry could ruin some things, like episodes.
Fuck you Arisufag.

is this thread why everyone calls Sup Forums the reddit of Sup Forums?

That's /r9k/ or Sup Forums

Not even close, newfag.

they literally banned the incels subreddit a few weeks ago, and "Sup Forums" type views aren't allowed either. Really fucking stupid post lol

this thread is nearly identical to something you'd see on reddit though, for sure

Pretty much. Refuse to accept change or different opinions (moreso if you're an "outsider" or "normalfag", "best girl" threads every day, two dee is better than three dee, and so on.

Well since you seem to know all about reddit why don't you go back there

Being flirty and playful and night battles are a very strange combination. Night is, generally, a moment of peace, a truce from the playful rays of light. You may find in her a very special person, one that you couldn't find anywhere.
Now, she may or may not be lazy. Since she is a really special person, she may find that carry out her interesting and new ideas is just a very heavy burden. It may not be lazyness, but frustration, and you must learn to read what she is feeling.
Since she tends to tease her sister, she must be a really special figure in you're waifu's life. She takes her into account and is cappable of make an effort to go and tease her. That's a lot of effort on a single person. Try to talk with her sister and she may have a lot of things to tell you about your beloved that you may never imagined.
If she hides her family, there's a high probability that she feels embarrassed about her family. But what does that could tell us? you may ask. Well, most of people that feel embarrassed about their families is because their families are special in some way, like being a powerful and noble family. And, if she is trying to earn her father's affection, she must love her family deeply, that's for sure. But that may be the cause for her to be so brave, cheerful, etc. And that may put a burden on her, be aware of that.
Her struggles are wars that she needs to fight on her own. You're role on this would be that one of someone that supports her when she's exhausted from this long and hard battle.
Sometimes you could try to go out on some kind of vacation so she can distract herself from this battle of affection.
Does it bother you? I'll stop if you want. What you could do in this situation is to answer me. That way, you could change my behavior through this interaction and you could get what you want.

I am tired anyways. Bye! Maybe someone will replace me.

A love to end all love.

Go back to your board, faggot.

It's a very one-sided love.

OP has forsaken us

My waifu is good a knitting.

Stupid robot that is always in need of new batteries.

Desu this, desu that, she has a huge father complex.

Vile undead. Do not trust the Forsaken.

Gay looking French Paladin.

Heretic and a witch. Massive failure too.

Tit's Mcgee. Useless bimbo.

No presence whatshername. Never stands up for herself.

Wide-face huge dorklord. Boring girl.

Shitty King and shitty father. Can't understand herself much less anyone else. Deluded.

Dumb robot. Only good for spare parts. Also, shit show.

Music bitch. She's as much of a cunt as wide as her trombone is.

Meme child. Literally annoying, demanding and irritating. You just want to punch her.

Crabby cunt. Has a thing for old men and fucks on her first date.

JAV idol. Likes to pretend she has a future when she knows deep down she doesn't.

Old hag. Really annoying and over possessive.

Extremely boring. A literal borefest.

Angst-up girl from the mid 2000's. Likes only to listen to Emo-shit and cry around that no one understands her.

Goody two-shoes. Doesn't care about herself at the very least and always avoids making important decisions without regard for what others think.

Goblin whoremonger.

Fucking spiders are evil. Even Australians don't like them.

Rude Kirinoposter.

delet this

len is the cutest cat
she enjoys cake

Delete your life.
Everything there is 100% true.
Next time, choose a better waifu.

>implying you choose a waifu
How new are you

Bipolar personality.

She protecc
She attac
But most important thing is
She eat the snac

I provided money for her, her boyfriend and their son.

are they black?

yes

Fluffy ears, fluffy tail and a mischevious personality. All you gotta do to keep her is food, company, and beer.

She's a very passionate girl that's clingy and possessive, but also has a wonderful sweet and caring side.

i probably have some kind of stockholm syndrome but i don't care. yes she can be a bit hard to understand and gets mad all the time but she is really kind and sweet with me, also i have learned that as long as i stay with her only good things happen in my life

>everyone
shes not real, and probably loves the MC, not you.

I really wish she wouldn't worry about her weight so much.

Thats describing Nanachi, except the beer

Why are you shitting on everyone waifu, user? That is not what this thread is for. No one wants to hear this nonsense. Take Kirino, leave and dont come back (you can keep Kirino away forever too)

Nanachi doesn't stick around for food. She sticks around for genuine connections.

She is sadly confined to a shit manga/anime but that didnt stop me from seeing how wonderful she is. She is sweet, a little shy and willing to sacrifice her well being for the ones she cares for. She is very understanding and never jumps to conclusions without thinking things over first. She's also good at making cakes, which is nice.

She's a britbong weaboo.

Posting my lovely wife.

she is pretty hot

She's viewed as a very evil "bitch from hell" but is really a really dorky, cute and misunderstood woman who just wanted to fulfill what she believed was her dead lover's last wishes which caused her to do quite a number of evil things.

You're wifu is cute.

While she is viewed as harsh and a bit lazy, she is a good commander of her team, she also cares deeply for her comrades, in addition to that at the end of her match with Nishizumi Miho (Which Katyusha lost) rather than just flipping her shit (Although she was a bit upset at losing) she went up to Miho and shook her hand.

>she has a huge father complex.
That's why I like her.

She's talented, benevolent and impressive. She's a delicate person I want to protect and love.

You're not OP, are you?

came here to post her

My waifu is a quiet introvert who likes to read.

She is the most beautiful creature in the world, canon. She is wise, loyal, a little stuck-up, but has a soft spot. She's also not a useless Mary Sue

Bright, optimistic and always confident.

She's a glutton who trains everyday to fight at her best. She never hesitates to ask for advice on how she'll proceed in a situation, she even asks bystanders or pause the fight to ask her opponent.

She only allows herself to get careless twice a day. She loves sweets and she isn't picky on where she'll take a nap if she gets sleepy.

She's a cunt but she's right.

She's the perfect wife

>she's right
Except for when she fucks up spectacularly. Or when she comes crying to students to help her solve mysteries despite claiming to be omniscient.
She's a cunt, but she's also a poser.

Why?

My waifu doesn't know how to love.