What is more technologically advanced

What is more technologically advanced

A pokeball or a duel disk?

Pokeballs aren't dramatically different from the hollowed-out pine cones they're descended from. They're just made from mass-producible materials.

Left turns living creatures into data and back again
Right just detects images and projects holograms

Is that what a pokeball actually does? I thought dimension folding was involved.

pokeball can
>shrink
>teleport
>convert living and inanimate matter to data and restore it back with no problem
>interface with computers
>mind control

Duel disk can
>create holograms with actual tactile feel
>have advanced AIs top identify all the intricacies of cards including ones never seen or registered before
>understand all the rules of a game and what each piece can do
>teleportation (has been seen to put cards in decks)
>interact with magic and magical creatures
>read mind of players and know exactly what they are planning so it can display it correctly.
>generate 3D models and give them logical animations on the fly

I think digitizing matter is far more advanced even though the duel disk has more advanced features

still cann't beat 4 dimensional pocket in term of advanced

Pokeball
>master level one forces any creature to obey you

Duel disk
>just a fancy/edgy watch

>>understand all the rules of a game and what each piece can do
This alone makes it the most advanced thing in any anime.

Pine cones? Please explain

Which duel disk we talking here? Most of them are like the one in OP, but the best designed disk was a weapon of war and mass destruction. It could make real holograms and turn people into cards. Pokeballs restrained the power of legendary Pokemon, but I doubt the best of those could stand to Dark Hole or something like ZA LIGHTNINGU. If your best attack stat is 180, then you'll die to 5000 brev. Then this duel disk turns your body into a card. This card somehow works as a battery that uses up your soul. Enough of these could create another dimension.
This isn't the best part either. A Pokeball could be used to catch and send out a Gardevoir or a human (in theory), but a duel disk would summon 5 Dark Magician Girls. That beats 6 waifumons, especially when you equip Spells and Traps to make your DMGs better. Still want to go the way of a filthy pokephile? Easy. Tribute every DMG for kuriboh or something. There are loads of monster cards for everybody.

>he hasn't played the games

>mind control
you cheeky bastard.

Kurt in GSC/HGSS would take Apricorns of different colors to make unique pokeballs. Old pokeballs were the same thing.

he might be a youngfag that never played a gen 2 game.

Underage should leave

The Pokeball can trap God itself.

The Red Chain does that better.
All you have to do is 'something' to get one from the Lake Trio.

You have to remove the gems from their tails, assumedly

But they keep both their gems and their powers after.

Pokeballs, things actually banish the weight of the pokemon to zero, how else do you think you can carry a wailord in one of those

>Pokemon Silver came out in 1999
>there are adults on this board who were born after it was released
FUUUUUUUUUCK, I DON'T WANT THIS FEELING

Don't forget that the Duel Disk can somehow create holograms that can been seen by one person, but not by others.

Duel disks are basically just hologram generators, right? (plus autoshufflers maybe, it's been a while since I watched YGO) We could probably do it with current technology, we have movie projectors and 3D and shit.

So like Google Glass?

If there were glasses of any sort were involved, it would be like that and it would make sense. There aren't. It isn't. It doesn't.

>Adults

Duel disks are just AR. We already have the technology to make it work. Heck, I wonder why nobody is making a kickstarter already.

18 years ago was 1999, user. And of course there's all sorts of underageb& here, that's hardly worth commenting on.

Isn't that Zexal?

But Yugi cheats all the time.

I'm not a youngfag and played up to Gen 4-5 and had no idea apricorns meant pokeballs were pinecones or whatever.

use your fucking brain

I was in like second grade or something. Deeplore is for faggots.

holograms you can feel that can push you around and that you can stand on

Those would not be holograms any more

nigga, do you even lift ?

Duel disks are just glorified cardboard dispensers

might explain why he stays young.

Remember the ponyta episode where he burns himself, maybe it's the same?

perhaps thats why he is always surrounded by pussy?

does it ever say a pokeball reduces weight

what if every person is ripped as fuck

Then humans should just replace the fighting-type pokemons.

that's animal abuse

Arc-v duel disks can create hardlight constructs and convert people's bodies into cards.

I want that brownie pussy

In Original Yu-Gi-Oh, there was also a way to convert people's consciousness into cards.

That was Egyptian magic not duel disk technologies.

If you look and act 10 forever, it's not suspicious to be around 10 year old girls all the time.

How is this a question? Pokeballs have hammerspace technology that keeps living breathing animals in what is either miniature stasis or a full-blown pocket dimension where they can rest, run around and eat. Pokeballs are by far the more technologically advanced gadget

>humans in the Pokemon universe could rip your head off with ease like a goddamn terminator if they ever crossed over into our universe
s-scary

>2017, almost 2018
>Real Duel Disks still don't exist

They could if someone rich enough went full autism like Kaiba.

real duel disks do exist, but they're fucking expensive

But you can just get 6 dittos and have them copy Dark Magician Girl. Or get a hot gardevoir or something. Or get a psychic type to fuck with your mind to the point where every girl looks like dark magician girl.

>There will never be someone as autistic as Kaiba whose obsession with something as ridiculous as a children's card game would have major industrial and political influences on an international scale for years to come

Do pokeballs check where they open? what if some pokemon ate it middle air and it opens later, the pokemon inside will go out like a chestburster from alien?

Dueldisk is some AR hologram, probably could be done with current tech but you will need a shit ton of money to make it look good. Now, if it somehow connect to the user nervious system so he could experience the attacks, now that's not possible...yet

It was pretty much established in bw that the balls brainwash the mons.

Then the duel disk is as advanced as something that literally grows on trees

Wailord floats though
It's as dense as a balloon

Duel disks.

Then why don't their make game like Dragon Ball Heroes?

>Released on 21 November 1999
Everyone born after 21 November is not 18 yet.
But there sure are underagefags on this board from age 12 and up so it wouldnt be unreasonable to have kids born in 2005 posting here

Nigga, you rode the short bus.