How could anyone actually like this steaming pile of shit?

How could anyone actually like this steaming pile of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7NhP0k2iIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's only a pile of shit to people who have shit for brains hardwired to their eyeballs like you, OP.

low quality b8

Go to sleep

Because the only one like her is her.

That's not a good thing

Why's that?

About her only female friend also shinji was a fucking faggot

Unique ≠ Good. Shes a bitch with insane attachment issues that only the craziest would consider getting close to

He kept repeating her name and thinking about her, so he was definitely not a faggot. Clueless, yes, but hard to find quality mc's these days.

Reminder that her fanbase literally had to change Asuka's character to their liking, they really don't like the real Asuka who worships Kaji's dick.

Yeah, Shinji wanted to kill her. Anno wanted to show you that being heterosexual is bad and its better to go gay. Its the true message of Eva.

But Asukafags hated 2.0 for what they did to her.

Shinji was faggot stop being a bitch

Perfect match.

You have never been with a woman have Sup Forumsirgin

Her main competition has the personality of a block of tofu.

and yet tofu still wins

He started AND ended the Rapture because of her. Doesn't sound very gay, in fact it sounds dependent.

U did see the show did you he ended because he wanted to see all his friends again faggot

I want her to ridicule me, abuse me, and sleep with other men. She's the only one I want that from.

I don't speak ESL, please translate this to me in English.

Rebuild is shit period, but that hasn't stopped Asukafags from showing their love of Re-Take.

>implying she's not best girl

Which one did he mention in tang? And which one did he wait for? He'd gambled away eternal life with no guarantee he'd ever see her again.
That's only a setup for a hard strangle and you know it.

I don't know.

Why don't you ask Shinji.

>implying they had sex

Because Kaji keeps rejecting her like the chad he is

>tfw premature ejaculator

>How could anyone actually like this steaming pile of shit?
Simple, user, government and media constantly repeat the message that women, blacks, mexicans, and arabs have to bear no consequences for their actions, and are therefore allowed to behave the way individuals like Asuka does.

Instead, note how a character that believes in gender equality treats women:
youtube.com/watch?v=k7NhP0k2iIs

Someday Kaji will marry Asuka, he promised her.

I love that 'steaming pile of shit'.

good goyim

I do want to know if this scene is canon.

Asuka's firey pubes

>Gook asuka

2 nukes weren't enough

Seeing an image of Asuka unexpectedly gives me a nice feeling in my heart

Presenting, perfection!

Seeing an image of Misato unexpectedly gives me a bad feeling in my heart

Which part?

Well of course. All that is good in this world would upset satan

I want to know if Asuka and Shinji actually had sex. That scene may have been a flashback. Also, you have to notice that after the kiss episode their dynamic changes quite a bit. Asuka avoids Shinji more frequently, as if she regrets something she'd done. Not to mention that she was frustrated both sexually and emotionally when she realized that Kaji had gotten back together with Misato. I wouldn't be surprised if that night Asuka had her way with Shinji as a kind of revenge against the world sex. Shinji clearly isn't into it and Asuka is passionately angry, suggesting that she is not enjoying it either. I think the two of them having an angry, unfulfilling sexual experience together really changes the dynamic they have quite a bit and explains much of the second half of the series.

There are a few pieces of evidence that might point toward them having had sex.

1) Like you said, the instrumentality sex scene could have been a flashback. The futon Shinji is laying on is the same color as the one in Asuka's room. It also makes sense precedent-wise. When Misato and Kaji have sex in instrumentality, it isn't some made-up instrumentality scenario, it's a flashback of actual sex they had during college.
2) Asuka's behavior in this scene. Why is she so bizarrely upset about her period? Does it remind her of what they did? It's not pictured, but she gets even more dramatic right afterwards, just before she runs away. She says a strange line. "Why... why me?!"
3) In one of the cards for the NGE card game, which are generally considered to be written by Anno, there's an anomalous line about how "Shinji's crude affection only hurt (Asuka)."

The relevant card's text can be seen in the bottom right of this image.

>Reverse side:”3rd Children Ikari Shinji”:
>“Neither Yui nor Rei nor Misato could do as a woman for Shinji. Asuka alone was the only girl on equal footing with him. Therefore Shinji sought after Asuka. “I’m afraid of Misato and Ayanami.” However, Shinji’s crude affection only hurt her. In the end, he used her as an object of lust to soothe himself…”

Hopefully it'll be twenty more.

Probably not though. Artificial intelligence will have killed us all off by 20 years from now. And a superintelligent AI will naturally realize that Asuka is the best girl (not only in Evangelion, but all of entertainment.)

So what actually happens after Shinji makes love with his clone mother and wakes up with Asuka at the beach? Are everyone dead or reborn or what?

I just have a thing for terrible people

Sane people stayed in instrumentality because it's heaven

Pic related is a great character, terrable waifu.

>that night Asuka had her way with Shinji as a kind of revenge against the world sex.
That's incredibly hot, user. I couldn't think of anything better even if I was held at gunpoint.

All day and night.

Only the mentally ill, terrible people, and beta cucks with self worth issues unironically like this horrible bitch as a waifu. Sane people see she is an interesting character that is a shit in everyway and a mental fuck up.

>that pic
Holy shit

Is it a 'holy shit, eva fans are autistic' holy shit, or a 'holy shit, this opened my eyes' holy shit?

KEK. Finally she gets hurt by someone else instead of hurting others. Karma

Shinji's an expert in that.

Squeezed the very last and dying breath from everything he'd ever dreamed
poor fellow

>global rule 2

Don't worry, they'll fix her in the movie.

The latter, mainly because I already had growing suspicions of Asuka/Shinji's dynamic.

I can completely see Asuka being the stereotype of “hard-up angry black woman with an attitude”.

They don't. That's why they have to redo her entire persona.

No its same thing he did not choke her

this is your brain on postmodernism

Except playfully.

regular Asuka was already gook Asuka

Don't you have a Bernie pride rally you have to get into your gimpsuit for, cuck?

Teh Rei

>Asuka alone was the only girl on equal footing with him
Exactly, asuka is the only person so shit and pathetic that she matches Shinji. Misato and Rei are so far above him that they can't even see him, like trying to look at an ant from the top of the Eiffel Tower.

I'd get suited up for her all right. I'd even get in the robot.

>But Asukafags hated 2.0 for what they did to her.
Yeah, this is utter bullshit. Shikinami is more popular than Soryu ever was, and she's popular specifically because all of Asuka's flaws were removed so Anno could have Asuka be a generic tsundere who competes with Rei for Shinji's dick.

>*blocks your path*

So, you admit that your a bottom bitch, faggot. That's OK user, ever since the 80's, it's an acceptable lifestyle to have a dildo up your ass 24/7

>forgets about her tomorrow morning

Just whip out your dick. Her slut genes will take over and she'll be reduced to a quivering whore

I can do both depending on what she does with the rage buttons.

Anno was truly a champion of feminism and the fat acceptance movement

How hard does the useless whore want it? What about the specifics?

As long as you can successfully ejaculate, she doesn't care about size. It's why Mari is such a nice slut

Imagine being raped by that, you mind would never recover.

*sticks pill up Misato's ass*

>girl comes into sleep with you
>don't give her any blankets

>girl comes into sleep with you
>Grab her by the back of her neck and throw her back into her own room because she's a grown ass woman

>*tips fedora*

If you open this spoiler, you are disgusting.
Would she mind a lot if I tied up her hands behind her back, made her blow me kneeling, came in her mouth, put a ball gag in there, and then let her do everything to me? While she still had the gag and restraints?

Please, Mari would be the one starting that shit

>>Grab her by the back of her neck ...
You really dropped the ball on that post.

If we say that's how the start is like, what happens afterwards?

We aim to please over here.

>girl comes in to sleep with you
>if you don't physically injure her while removing her from your bead,you are a cuck
let me guess though, you'd be okay if it was Kaworu then huh?

faggot

No, user, faggots get gassed.

However, I don't see you grovelling like the little bitch you are when asuka physically injures shinji. Why are you such a sexist?