We need to move towards a form of Christian heroism. The West is disintegrating...

We need to move towards a form of Christian heroism. The West is disintegrating, and Christian youth are abandoning the church. Christians must learn to abandon their bourgeois lifestyle.

christianityandrace.org/2018/03/towards-christian-heroism.html

Attached: christian heroism_Fotor.jpg (1072x844, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtco.com/miracles-of-jesus-700158
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

catholic server /bkXHBgq

Christianity is for KIKES.

HAIL JUPITER.

Attached: 02RXpRS.jpg (1227x816, 249K)

Bump.

Read the works of Alfred Rosenberg and the concept of "Positive Christianity" and why the NSDAP deemed the christianity of the main churches as negative...

>"Today we recognise that the highest central values of the Roman and protestant churches, as a negative form of Christianity, do not correspond to our soul, that they stand in the way of the organic powers of the peoples determined by the Aryan race, that they have to make way for the latter, must allow themselves to be revalued in the sense of a Germanic Christianity. This is the meaning of the present search after religious truth." - Alfred Rosenberg. "The Myth of the Twentieth Century".

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-2005-0168,_Alfred_Rosenberg.jpg (220x334, 11K)

bump

It's a good thing actual Christians do not worship the State.

>Christian youth are abandoning the church.
Good, the church is a den of traitors and nigger lovers.

I agree. Ascetic lifestyle here I come. I already got celibacy down.

>I am a cum swallowing Odin worshiper.

Stop repeating the deturped claims of yid psychoanalists, who even said Jesus drank semen. A christian is supposed to be honest...

Two can play here, but I would be quoting actual christian groups:

>"Epiphanius of Salamis records that The Greater Questions of Mary contained an episode in which Jesus took Mary Magdalene up to the top of a mountain, where he pulled a woman out of his side and engaged in sexual intercourse with her. Then, upon ejaculating, Jesus drank his own semen and told Mary, "Thus we must do, that we may live." Upon hearing this, Mary instantly fainted, to which Jesus responded by helping her up and telling her, "O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?"

You're shilling against your own ancestors here, saying they were "homossexuals" when they were known to execute all homossexuals by drowning them in mud (Tacitus, Germania). This is literally kike-spam.

Attached: 1520337029421.png (1920x668, 729K)

Attached: IMG_07042017_115650_0.png (850x400, 209K)

Bump. Don't give the larping pagans (you)s.

>tfw jacob

Attached: 1516146332733.jpg (912x772, 538K)

bump

Bump

Bump.

(((Alfred Rosenberg)))

Fuck Christianity and all dogmatic religions.

Bump.
Reminder that this is a Catholic / Orthodox board with a minority of Prots and an even smaller minority of Varg Pagan Larpers. Disregard the atheist shills, they don't belong here.

>towards a form of Christian heroism
>Christianity specifically breeds traits of weakness AKA not heroic

good luck

a focus on christianity would divide, which is something we cant afford.
>leaning more towards pagan than jew god worship
>t.agnostic

Attached: Captn Faggot.png (1890x7564, 2.05M)

Attached: Sheen.jpg (1200x759, 130K)

Is there a sect of Christianity that does not emphasize kindness, tolerance, anti-materialism, etc?

Attached: Chrysostom.jpg (600x478, 73K)

Attached: Bonhoeffer.jpg (403x403, 35K)

Attached: Sheen 2.jpg (600x485, 55K)

Attached: Sheen 3.jpg (918x1200, 266K)

Attached: Sowell.jpg (600x709, 146K)

i've been reading the bible lately trying to figure out if i can become a vigilante and not go to hell.
its not looking like that's possible so far sadly.

Romans 12:19
>Revenge not yourselves, my dearly beloved; but give place unto wrath, for it is written: Revenge is mine,I will repay, saith the Lord

Tolerance is an euphemism for apathy.
Apathy is not a virtue.

>Reichsleitter of the Third Reich and member of the NSDAP since before Hitler
>jew

I don't have a brainlet for this, where do you think the jews took their names from?

>look goy, your ancestors were all homossexuals according to this jew haha
>all that sperging over literally nothing

But don't have a meltdown and start spamming, just be honest, as christians are supposed to...

Attached: 1521394630815.png (1920x1918, 2.29M)

That's not necessary

>Matthew 10:34
>pic related

Attached: 1520112324589.png (540x386, 394K)

B-but that's not what Jesus would d... OH SHIT *head explodes*

"Give your money to the poor... leave your family... love everyone..." - (((Jesus))) Name one heroic thing ever uttered by the almighty kike-abob and maybe we'll talk.

>Reminder that this is a Catholic / Orthodox board
>implying
Go pray to jesus in your church user.
European society need the Mythos and Legends of Old.
Fuck the pedo Church and their spiritual enslavement, go find and cherish the teaching of jesus in private, like the buddhists monks do.

We need Heroism, to revive the Hero Archetype in our Society.

We need men to remember what being a Man is.

Attached: pagan nature reverence challenges semite belief supremacy.png (962x891, 323K)

>Name one heroic thing ever uttered by the almighty kike-abob and maybe we'll talk.
I have 37
thoughtco.com/miracles-of-jesus-700158

A jew chimping out over misuse of muh jewish temple. And?
The answer to this is pretty straightforward. Actually read the source that Greenberg claims supports this semen drinking nonsense. The relevant section attached to this image.

Attached: response to slander.jpg (1822x844, 807K)

Orthodoxy.

Holy you fuck you larpers are cringe.

Attached: 5171JZKEGkL.jpg (230x346, 22K)

Orthodoxy.

Holy fuck you larpers are cringe.

Attached: 5171JZKEGkL.jpg (230x346, 22K)

Big surprise, the jew running around telling everybody not to defend themselves busts out a whip at the first sight of a free market.

>BASED orthodoxy

Pic related. As for greek degeneracy, the custom seems to have been continued, as since Roman times cases of homossexual and pedophile abuses have been repeatedly reported of priests, especially in monasteries...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Attached: 1520046776147.png (671x645, 173K)

Attached: Jacob.jpg (560x235, 112K)

Jupiter is important, but it's just an archetype and a gravitational force. It still exists as just a part of God Almighty.

Attached: boirthhh.jpg (317x400, 30K)

Get a fucking life you israeli motherfucker.

Fuck off christcuck

If you want to be heroic, start by denouncing faggotry any chance you have. The moral decay starts with being tolerant towards faggots. Educate yourself on the desctructivenes of the faggot lifestyle so that uou can argue with facts.

Go here: fuckyoufaggot.com for all the information you need.

Attached: stop-the-fags-stats.jpg (1149x714, 63K)

Attached: 1447233308767.jpg (1748x1597, 885K)

God, that is genius. Thank you for sharing.

>it's another episode of butthurt guy having a meltdown and spamming memes to signal...

Attached: 1520812069908.png (400x344, 234K)

Says la criatura de las americas.

Even your doggos are going 56%

Attached: Doggo de las Americas.jpg (640x640, 141K)

That's a list of miracles, not a red letter quote encouraging heroism, and how exactly am I supposed to emulate that? Learn magic?

Why doesn’t America have a man like that available to denounce today’s world. He was such a great teacher.

Well if having God powers and being heroic with them isn't enough to prove he's a hero.

>It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble.
Luke 17:2

Such a great "heroic figure", opposed the Third Reich regime who was trying to secure a future for Europeans, literally siding with (((them))) supposedly in the name of "christianity".

No wonder he got executed by the NSDAP.... We promote "heroism" by cutting down faggots and traitors like this.

should've stayed in the dark ages bucko

Attached: the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages-by-leonid-15992370.png (500x375, 123K)

You're not even mediterranean.

Better than the western ones still doesn't mean much...

Attached: 1520046767097.png (1079x825, 663K)

Not bad. But why "stumble?" When I was in church "stumbling" meant doubting the church. How about a verse where he actually drowns a child molester?

There's nothing inherently wrong about helping legitimate refugees or migrants. I sure as hell don't want to live in a world where there's no hospitality or empathy, but I guess that makes me an antiwhite cuck

>There's nothing inherently wrong about helping legitimate refugees or migrants
If they are white if not, they need to go right back to where they came from

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

the millstone in revelations refers to this verse because the papal church is full of pedophiles and pedophiles are what really caused most people to have doubt in Christianity

I visited a Catholic monastery once and during dinner one of the monks was reading Bonhoeffer's martyrdom story to everyone. A bunch of effeminate perverts sitting around feeling guilty and listening to how they're so mistreated. Sound familiar?

Funny, Peru isn't even white

Christianity is not heroic at all.
Frya tells us differently.

"Meddle not with the people of Lyda, nor of Finda, because Wralda will help them, and any injury that you inflict on them will recoil upon your own heads."

Now who are Lyda and Findas people? Here are three old maps that show us they are. I circled Lyda's land aka Africa in red. Finda's land is Asia.

Yes, we have given hundreds of millions to try to make them into White societies to no avail. Not only that they hate us for it. So now we slave away our children's future for them.

To make matters worse they lie to us by saying they need help, but they are robbing us of our land, our freedom, and our existence.

What is the Christian answer to this?

"Matthew 5:39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

Turn your cheek and pray for them. Frya tells us,

"if it should happen that they come to you for advice or assistance, then it behoves you to help them; but if they should rob you, then fall upon them with fire and sword."

They lied and robbed us. Why does the Christian turn the other cheek instead of picking up his sword like
Frya has told us to do? For treasure in heaven. He turns the other cheek because he only thinks about himself. He is a traitor. He has betrayed his people for false promises in heaven.

"Matthew 6:20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal."

The Fryan man and woman cannot turn the other cheek. For they know if they do they harm their people, their folk, their families. They know that this is not noble nor is it honorable. The Christian see the complete opposite. He sees betraying his own people as good, why? Because he believes he will be rewarded for treacherous acts. Its time to choose the false religions of Abraham or the survival of your people. Time has proven Frya right and Christianity wrong.

Attached: PhotoText.jpg (479x479, 107K)

Okay so now we're talking shit on Catholics. At least they don't use (((birth control))). Is that all you've got to defend your faggy Christ? By the way, I don't know anyone who left the church over rapist priests and everyone I know left the church.

Judaism Christianity and Islam need to go away. They are cancers to mankind.

Attached: Trilogy.jpg (600x321, 26K)

You stupid motherfucking cocksucker Israeli. We try to do good, we try to fix this subversion, we try to undo what you fucking progressives brought unto us and shamed us into accepting, but we can't even have that.

Picture related is what you chose and you will have it because none of you cowardly fuckers have the spine to do anything other then divide and destroy.

Attached: d7xsr79.png (568x480, 297K)

>I hate jews but I worship one as the son of god
You guys suffer from heavy cognitive dissonance.

Jews today aren't the same ones as when Jesus walked the earth and that's all i'm going to spoonfeed you.

Attached: 1cf4399b.jpg (930x570, 108K)

This right fucking here. Fathers giving ten percent of their income to a church praying for holy gibs and never thinking once about the grandchildren his son won't be able to afford.

Easy to talk about "purging degeneracy", but when it comes to your actual leadership, pedophile abuses have been reported all over, and little is done. There was no pedophiles in the NSDAP, once one was found, he was shot. Yet popes have been to all kinds of kiked-up fuckery since they established themselves.

And you talk as I choosing things, when the Anglican leadership in England is just as bad as the rest of the elites there and probably took part even in the massive pedophile grooming that goes under there. We all wish it was as easy as the churches being "our greatest allies" and the one thing that will shield us and undo the centuries of degeneracy, it would have been so much simpler... But that is not the case, and we can see beyond that - and we will take every measure to secure the existence of our PEOPLE, including closing down the churches if needs be.

Attached: Archbishop Heft.jpg (620x610, 74K)

Youre right its nearly 100% native american. Extremely devout catholics who despise the current pope and hate niggers.