Hidden Info in the Java Script on Q's Website

Anons,

Today in found the abbreviation code key in the Java Script on Q's website. Also, POTUS tweet archives, ways to contact the Q website admin, other websites, images, social media accounts, etc.

Who on 4 chan knows Java Script? I know there's more here to be known.

Attached: Java Script Screenshot (1).png (1597x827, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/rothschilds-sell-austrian-hunting-estate-in-a-historic-deal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post images

Attached: 1506398636605.jpg (1066x600, 148K)

Bump

Attached: 0D4E7494-9043-446B-881B-33DFF1629320.png (644x619, 801K)

>mention Q
>EVERY shill on Sup Forums appears in thread

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DOESN'T IT GUYS?

Attached: 1512280070962.png (645x729, 77K)

Attached: 1509129310681.jpg (1684x1609, 957K)

Q predicted this

Gew brediggded dis :DDDDDDDDD

Attached: tenor.gif (220x388, 256K)

Attached: 1456269957957.jpg (800x1046, 406K)

Not cool faggot.

Did any of you know about this?

>Q is a larp
>we will make sure to astroturf the entirety of 4chin to make sure everyone knows Q is a larp
>we will poor endless funds into bot sliding the entire catalog
>we will make a million memes and botpost Q predicted this in every thread to discredit Q
>Q isn't real goy
>nothing to see goy
>move along goy
>don't think for yourself goy
>Q bredicted dis goy
>Q is a larp goy
>goy
>goy
>goy

Attached: 1521162215771.png (256x197, 8K)

THIS
>FBI is investigating a worthless ineffective know nothing LARP

Q is a “LARP” alright...a Literal Ass Raping Patriot tasked with bending over the Deep State.

Attached: 499843BD-19E9-4815-AA67-C6BF354B8A6D.jpg (450x342, 56K)

Q is litterally in the Gov. this is pointless

Q is for conspiracies what the Alt-Right is for politics an easy way to lump everyone together and attack them. The MSM is already making segments on Q. Comedy Central just did one and there's been a bunch of articles.

It's a psy op and you're a fucking shill.

also there's nothing more to be known that what you've already found. the qanoncode is open source now.

that's not actually his site, it belongs to some q autist. They have a few of them like that on various blog/code services that just act as an easier to read format compared to that other chan

Q user predicted this (you)

Must admit I thought he was a larp and was just getting a few right coincidentally but here we have the jew media trying to shut him down.
Still skeptical but clearly if kikes are focusing on him then he must be legit.

Neat

Pointless? No.

Q has made clear predictions far beyond the point of coincidence at this point. regardless of it being a psyop, Q has access to information the rest of us do not and therefore should be considered as a potential source of information. I check the Q general quickly once a day and see what interesting things I can find. I don't post in the threads. I lurk. There's been far too many "coincidences" for it to be a LARP at some point. Q has access to information we do not.

that's just a simple fact. MSM shitbosting about Q only gives Q more credence, if anything.

I agree... if Q was a larp, people would not be trying to tirelessly to shut him down and convince us all he was not legit.

I hope Q gets shot by a nigger.

Attached: 1519675143606.jpg (642x1039, 331K)

>I agree... if Q was a larp, people would not be trying to tirelessly to shut him down and convince us all he was not legit.
If Q was LEGIT, you wouldn't still be fighting to validate him being legit 6 months after this LARP fucking started.

I wouldn't bet on any of this stuff user, all this is is an array linking words to abbreviations, although I can't think myself on why he would need an array like that, it most likely isn't anything major, it's probably used to render images or links on the site in a poorly done fashion

you are validating him you fucking idiot literally by the exact post you just made (You) fucking moron

Just looks like an object created to handle language/copy.

this piece of code only puts the little dots below abbreviations.
aka a map legend.

I'm validating him by brining up a valid argument? You know how I know you're a shill? Because you're unwilling to explain yourself or give legitimate arguments. You dismiss any criticism as someone who must be a shill therefore making Q legit.

You are using circular logic.

>github >qanonmap.github.io/blob/master/js/main.js

grats on finding nothing faggot

your not smart op

Hey it's me guys. Z user. Q user is full of shit.

if Q isn't real let it die on it's own. why would fucking bots run through the entire fucking board botposting "Q predicted this" with 1 post ID's for nearly 2 fucking months now?

the same shit happens with pedogate/pizzagate threads as well.

is pedogate/pizzagate not real as well? answer me that.

it's a well known FACT that shillposters a deployed to ANY and EVERY thread that mentions Q/pedogate/pizzagate

Q has specifically stated that anons shouldn’t worship him/her/they.

Try harder shill

pic related

Attached: 73B66E9B-C582-4FAE-B6E4-A83BD579FC8C.jpg (1981x957, 242K)

enjoy ban

Seriously? What is this, 2007? Oh no! You scared me away! Fucking laughable.

Q predicted this is supposed to be ironic posting making fun of Q user.

This

What does that have to do with Q being legitimate in any capacity? You've deflected once again because your job is to be a paid shill.

You know why Q never talks about Jews? You know what htey said they'd "save israel for last" because they are a Jewish psy op just like the Alt-Right.

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1512226905443.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

Q has literally stated "We are saving Israel for last"

you fucking moron you don't know shit about Q and you are the paid shillposter you fucking kike fuck. go suck some jidf mossad cock you fucking jewish scumlord and have some fucking foreskin facial cream while you're at it rabbi, you fucking nigger

Q literally said they are saving Israel for last. Q DID NAME THE FUCKING JEW you fucking idiot. Q has also mentioned 9/11.

Guess WHO DID 9/11? FUCKING MOSSAD

I know, they said that because they don't wanna talk about the most important issue facing mankind.

Sup Forums talks about israel and the jews on a daily basis in more depth than Q will ever do. Remember when the Qtards said Jews are white? I do.

Attached: 1515762410488.png (2700x2046, 1.76M)

there is nothing here to be known. it's just a key-value array. And it is literally called "legend", which is what it is (legend as in a map legend).

>I know there's more here to be known.
if you really think that, your next step is to search where that constant is being used

Kek...it’s ok, you desperate pile of parasitical maggot shit.

We’re winning and you know it. There’s nothing you can do to stop it.
>(((Your))) media is shit, your false flags are ineffective and your shilling is shit tier

Attached: F26892AF-3B3F-4BCD-AFB0-F9225EE99469.jpg (578x536, 80K)

if Mossad did 9/11 then how come Q never ever ever ever says the words mossad? Did Q mention Jews in relation to the parkland shooter? I don't think so.

The truth is (((simple))). Not cryptic bullshit.

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

The site literally has normal JS, nothing major

That const is just a list of names which are underlined, I'm not entirely sure if there is any actual significance to them other than they are a bunch of import agencies/people.

>Q is saving the kikes for last

those are Q's own words you fucking idiot. the zionists are the final boss

No. The zionists are the only boss.

The deep state is the zionist state. The deep state is the Jews.

Q is bullshit. The truth never has to be cryptic.

Attached: 1496344315977.jpg (1590x1182, 764K)

This won't result in a ban. This is just gore, meant to keep boomers and newfags out. It will help keep discussion on topic and not get side tracked by shills, who flee when they see this shit. lurk moar newfag

>The zionists are the only boss.

you're a fucking idiot if you believe this. the CIA needs to be completely destroyed and they are not necessarily zionists

Q predicted this

Literally every Q post is
>vague claim
>something will happen
>think. think hard.
>ABC
>RST
>177
>soon

It's fucking nonsense and none of it has been correct

John Brennan asked Mossad to kill Seth Rich. Go fuck yourself kike.

Attached: 1517819534649.jpg (4568x2976, 3.8M)

>b-but Q didn’t name the kikes
You have no idea how to win a war against (((them))), senpai.

You don’t go on the offensive by announcing you’re going on the offensive. Expand your thinking beyond pure autist retardation, user.

Considering how entrenched the swamp is, there’s little need to literally name the powers behind it all given the fact that normies can’t handle the raw truth us Chanfags have grown accostumed to.

pic related Q names the (((who))) but that means nothing if the masses don’t know the what when, how and why.
>Why?
>The Jews

Attached: 1F978692-49F3-46AB-AE65-4B3F87012B08.jpg (1125x1637, 369K)

The only reason Q is still being pushed is because it's an israeli psy op. The other user told me to let it die on its own but that will never happen because the hype is being kept alive by shills

March 10th

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONNECTING AWAN TO ISRAEL SINCE LAST YEAR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1513588063777.jpg (2031x4783, 3.64M)

It’s absolutely no doubt whatsoever that 9/11 was a Mossad operation with full knowledge by high ranking neocons

you're a fucking idiot you stupid fuck i am literally posting that i am anti-zionist and you're calling mea fucking kike?

no shit cia has ties to fucking mossad you stupid fuck. they're international intelligence agencies.

pic related happened, then the king kikes suddenly start selling off their precious land, trading real estate for paper money....
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-31/rothschilds-sell-austrian-hunting-estate-in-a-historic-deal

Attached: rothschilddidntflysogood.jpg (1856x2208, 1.07M)

Q never mentioned this.

Attached: 1498674785109.png (757x643, 378K)

or this

Attached: 1497795020796.jpg (3457x2990, 3.68M)

hey faggot nigger how about clinton foundation and ties to child trafficking?

you want to go down that fucking rabbit hole? is that all the work of the zionists as well?

MENTION PEDOGATE you stupid fuck. all you shill faggots use the same fucking tactic you act like it's not all connected. dumbfuck

not this either.

Attached: 1503657623306.png (1620x1392, 1.97M)

Attached: Qanon-redpill.jpg (2233x1820, 687K)

I don't think Q mentioned Obama being a liberal Jew.

Attached: 1499434567048.jpg (1483x1185, 661K)

Did Q predict this?

Attached: 1508654481738.jpg (4264x2542, 3.84M)

PEDOGATE

is PEDOGATE REAL?

HMMMM?

Yes, it is. But it's better known as Jewish Ritual Sacrifice.

Attached: 1493987778136.png (1985x1164, 1.68M)

Gue breddidid dis

Kasky is a Jew. His father has openly talked about a worldwide Jewish caliphate. His father runs a company called ONE WORLD adoption agency.

Did Q predict this?

Attached: 1497876118729.jpg (1773x2194, 1.08M)

then we're likely on the same team you stupid fuck. just because people look for clues that a proven and obvious insider is posting doesn't mean we're not against the fucking kikes you stupid nigger.

Q is not James Corsi either. Zach on InfoWars has specifically stated Q is NOT one person

i think the gay codes that Q posts are retarded as well, apparently that is to try and obfuscate the information Q posts so that AI algorithms dont filter through it.

whether or not Q is a psyop Q does have insider information this is beyond the reason of doubt at this point

>Q is not James Corsi
t. James Corsi

>It’s already been discussed on the chans so fuck (you) and Fuck Q for doing what Sup Forums is too autistic to do but Q managed to do -teach millions of boomers to make memes and raid trending twitter hashtags in an effort to combat the bullshit (((MSM))) narrative

My apologies, dear faggot, but I’m too retarded to know where to begin with critiquing your variety of stupid dumbfuckness.

You’re either shit for brains or a shill/shit for brains. Either way, you lose.

Attached: EB235647-F78E-458B-8880-3E9DF1ED66D0.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

>beyond a reason of a doubt
Not really, at all

>Corsi
>Zach

You mean the people that say it's the communist chinese instead of Israel?

You're confirming that this is a Jew psy op.

So you're telling me you have no argument and you're dismissing what I've said by trying to insult me with petty ad hominems that only expose how BTFO you are right now?

I watched CC's segment, I can't believe I used to watch that shitty channel. "Fantasy Land" author should realize CC drivel is fitting with the premise of his book. Q threads may have some retarded boomers sitting things up but CC viewers willingly allow themselves to be fed shit. They spout off said shit to anyone unfortunate enough to listen as if they are informed with some deep understanding of the world. CC is a factory that produces the David Hoggs of the world.

Post one of these clear predictions you speak of

Are you suggesting we should just suck Chinese cock and all start speaking Mandarin because that would certainly satisfy the Zionists you fucking brainlet. the zionists end goal is to completely do away with white people and what easier way than a new Chinese century

go to fucking infinitychan and read a fucking q research general

What are they doing to shut him down?

What's the name of the board?

>Are you suggesting we should just suck Chinese cock and all start speaking Mandarin because that would certainly satisfy the Zionists you fucking brainlet. the zionists end goal is to completely do away with white people and what easier way than a new Chinese century
Look everyone! this is the perfect example of pilpul! Rather than addressing the main issue of Q being a Jewish psy op this user has tried to turn the tables back on me by asking me a question about China and the relations with the United States. This is a typical jewish tactic when they have no intelligent response to give and the only thing they are capable of doing is replying with a question to me.

>muh infinichan
>run by Zionists like Mike Cernovich
>BASED

Attached: 8chan redpill 2.png (1504x7500, 3.84M)

Q
>Q
Q
>Q
Q?
>Q
Cue
>Queue?
Q

qresearch

how does Q specifically calling out global pedoelite that are undoubtedly connected to the kikes equal a jewish tactic?

you're a literal fucking brainlet

Q didn't make that website, brainlet

GUE BREADED DIS :D

Right. Because you can’t. kys

lol

Yes go read them twisting Q words endlessly to hopefully piece together one single event to point to and say "look we're not crazy". I was on the Q train for a bit, but come on man, there's not one single instance you can point to in black and white that was an accurate prediction of anything in 6 months. It's a LARP, it's ok you got fooled because it's one of the most effective psy ops ever conducted.

Attached: cringe 2.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

there's literally more predictions that have came blatantly true than i care to count.

i'm not your training wheels, you incompetent fucking moron. learn to read.

>still can't post one

Youre stupid.

If the jews and their deepstate are as powerful as they would have to be, in order to pull off half the shit they do, you cannot simply call them out and go after them. Doing so would only drive deepstate deeper.

You would necessarily have to utilize the surveillance apparatus of the state to find out who is who; Whos done what; who is where and who can be used to further your pieces in the game. And deepstate is doing the same fucking thing to you, inexorably creating further variables that must be accounted for and factored into the overall game plan.

Further, I believe and it certainly stands to reason, that a good portion of Qs posts are misinformation intended to sow confusion in the enemy ranks.

Its called strategy...I shouldnt have to explain this to you.

People are still talking about this LARP bullshit? The CBTS threads started off interesting enough but became extremely autistic and full of boomers near the end. Here is one of the first images of his stuff I think. I personally think it's bullshit but whatever.

Attached: Q.png (5401x5894, 1.92M)

which prediction exposed Israel for white genocide and globalism?

Bans only affect roasties and redditors, all of which need to go back.