Stop watching anime. Its part of the globalists' tools to destabilize and destroy your civilization...

Stop watching anime. Its part of the globalists' tools to destabilize and destroy your civilization. It targets a nation's most valueable resource - the young mind. It turns you into a disfunctional manchild unable to cope with society and have a real healthy social life. Not only it distracts you from your true goals but you suddenly want an asian "waifu" because the animu girls you see are drawn to represent an exaggerated wet dream. Well guess what, all their aesthetic features are transcribed from the real forms and beauty of the western white woman. Real asians ARENT like that Thats why they compensate for it with cartoons you drool over, instead of realizing that you already have what you want right outside your house. The japanese arent cool, they arent based and they arent your friends. They still hate you for what you did to them in WW2 so in return they attack you with an even more insidious weapon without you even realizing it.

Attached: 1.jpg (497x493, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bp2tQ75pTD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvas5NE9HWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

For me anime is just entertainment, nothing more.

But 2D anime waifus is the ultimate redpill~!
Filthy 3DPD roasties can't give me this happiness~!

Attached: 1514070208860.gif (800x450, 3.05M)

Nigger relax I only watch fucking Dragon Ball

What makes you think I give a shit about "real" asians?

Attached: 1469777958497.jpg (1280x1183, 337K)

Jesus

(Checked)
Mage Wars is a pretty good game, once you get past playing your first few times.

If I stopped watching anime I'd have no reason to post on this anime website.

This "happiness" wont come out of the screen to give you a blowjob.Stop being a useless manchild and get a real woman to have kids with. You are overrun by Ahmeds while we speak and time is ticking.

That's a lot of projecting you're doing there.

>wearing a choker
She goes ass to mouth

>t. roastie

Aint projecting shit. Im trying to give you the benefit of doubt.

that guy has an excellent taste

image source/name of girl?

I don't want a blowjob by some filthy 3DPD roastie.
I don't want a 'real' woman that will just take my money and property away.
'Real' women will be obsolette soon anyway with artificial wombs and proper VR~!

Attached: e3230eb793eaba6c6281cea63cbc4283.jpg (1089x1454, 148K)

I can just customize a sexbot that looks like my waifu tho and they will eventually have artificial wombs.

They're fucking drawings, lad.

Sauce on QT3.14 grill?

Mashu from FGO.

Attached: 2dbf4ed6ea545cfc02a43165f1e8b713.png (1447x2047, 2.67M)

Fate/Grand Order. Learn to use the image search options, faget.

>Anything fun is a globalist satanic jewish talmudic invention.

Attached: 1520393359688.jpg (2000x750, 244K)

Not to mention all the scenarios you can roleplay with a 2d waifu
They are kinky as fuck bro

Attached: download_20180321_182529.jpg (1055x1500, 346K)

sauce on that girl pls?

like, she's a 10/10 in my book. if i wasnt an autist i'd get a girl that looks exactly like that. thanks.

this is sad. I guess if I lived in greece I'd want to escape reality also.

she's about 13 years older now than in that pic

This is what true love looks like and its beautiful.

Attached: peak fap.webm (426x238, 2.66M)

Attached: clint cant.gif (240x228, 858K)

Nico from Love Live.

Attached: a2ea8e3cd48c4b18de9bffd949071043.jpg (1515x2048, 1.76M)

I always love anime threads on this board because it reveals that everyone here is just a LARPing loser that is secretly an MLP level autist.

>I'm a BIG STRONG right wing white male. Watch me say faggot and nigger like a big boy!
>btw love japanese children cartoons, that shit is redpilled af

Should be fun waking up being 50 one day realizing you fapped the best years of your life to drawings letting life pass you by just so you can dick a wet robot.

No idea desu, just a random pic I found.

You're wrong.

THIS is the future of sexuality. Get used to it.

Attached: 1518989845920.jpg (960x1280, 193K)

Attached: 1517983255530m.jpg (680x1024, 67K)

>it reveals
>reveals
This is an anime website, the fact that people on Sup Forums watch anime shouldn't be a revelation.

he means "preference" not that you can lick them and they taste good, idiot

Hnnnnngggg

wonder how she aged
im positive she's a meme tho. i've seen other pictures of her as well.
no hips

Attached: varg.jpg (272x347, 23K)

Then why does anyone pretend anyone on this board is anything but an r9k loser? You guys seem to have this kind of implied agreement that you'll pretend the posters here are alpha males when it's obvious that that isn't true.

Who's this ?

>hobbies make you a loser

Your dad

imagine roiding for this. Sad!

People with anime as a hobby are losers, yes.

I need to call Abe. Motherfuckers were globalists all along.

Attached: 1385844596694.png (635x349, 161K)

Nobody who would have functioned anyway is into anime

ANIME IS BETTER THAN SEX

Attached: 1520956838264.png (810x793, 576K)

once artificial wombs are perfected women will no longer serve a purpose.

Attached: 1494702135992.jpg (737x418, 86K)

youtu.be/Bp2tQ75pTD0

yeah, sure. Blame anime for the lack of apprenticeships and viable career paths.

Attached: 1488197599645.jpg (184x184, 11K)

>Not even a good trap

Attached: w2opvonfpwl01.jpg (2480x3507, 365K)

No Sir! No Sir!

Attached: untitled.png (500x700, 125K)

>implying I want some 3DPD just because she's from some country
My waifu is oriental because she's drawn over there, but she's still 2D, friend, please. Let's be civil here.

>watch anime
>have gf who literally sucks my dick while we watch hentai
whatever OP. I'm not giving this up, I found the pot of gold

Attached: 1479250736761.png (720x1280, 878K)

Honestly, I get more reassurance from anime and my real-life anime pillows than from anything else. OP is a faggot for trying to take away nice things.

Attached: pol in bed.png (800x1200, 1.23M)

only jap cartoon i ever saw was that laputa flying island film and the doraemon thing my kid watches now and then. same goes for many here.

Fleshlights don't qualify as girlfriends, user.

>Crying about anime on an anime website
Is there an easier way to spot a r*dditor?

Attached: 1412388302545.gif (500x281, 743K)

We need to stand up and oppose discrimination against anime love.

Attached: Beloved pol.jpg (375x500, 37K)

Attached: hahah.jpg (267x189, 5K)

Because many of us are functioning human beings that don't allow our hobby to consume our lives. If you think everyone here is a neet virgin shutin masturbating to pillows and pictures of rainbow dash, you're pretty ignorant and completely underestimating many of us. On Sup Forums, there are doctors, military, lawyers, plumbers, teachers, vets, nurses and everything inbetween. You've probably walked into one of our businesses and spoken with one of us without knowing it. Sup Forums is the zeitgiest of the common mam, the metaphorical tavern where we gather to talk about things we can't talk about anywhere else and those grassroots run deep and are powerful. But, you know, don't let me stop you from making this mistake, since your arrogance and complete ignorance are why you're losing anyway.

Hating anime is the most reddit thing you can do

fuck off

Attached: 1501636842603.jpg (526x600, 65K)

>implying Sup Forums is still an anime website

It has remnants of the culture on various boards, but most people posting on most boards don't watch anime and barely any even gets posted outside of the most mainstream boards.

I don't care if you're an anime faggot, I just dislike when anime faggots forget that they are losers because they spend all of their time anonymous on the internet. This is the type of people with anime folders:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvas5NE9HWk

That's what a 20+ year old anime fan looks like. So you understand why it's hard to take any anime fan seriously.

I want an Asian wife just to have intelligent children.

Attached: 89318D0A-0F12-4BD0-8D49-02FD31BA88EE.gif (500x455, 38K)

Dammit Josh.

>all their aesthetic features are transcribed from the real forms and beauty of the western white woman
Which means I'm few steps ahead.

Attached: 1513340394748.png (1880x2981, 1.48M)

Wrong. Japanese women are superior. Ignore the jewed ones though, nobody is immune to the feminist propoganda machine

I have have a wife and 4 kids and still watch DragonBall and samurai X, faggot. Much like vidya, anime isn't really a deal breaker anymore, except to roastie gold diggers.

>young white men begin watching copious amounts of anime
>a vacuum forms in the dating scene
>white women decide to go for Tyrones and Ahmeds
>toll is paid en masse
>white women thus become redpilled and finally stop voting overwhelmingly left/in favor of their ethnic replacement
>the West slowly begins to heal
Anime will indirectly save the white race.

Attached: 1486857106031.png (826x720, 502K)

Fuck you

Attached: DeleteThis.png (900x1100, 346K)

stop posting on a japanese imageboard

Attached: 1521068167751.png (800x600, 61K)

>Because many of us are functioning human beings that don't allow our hobby to consume our lives. If you think everyone here is a neet virgin shutin masturbating to pillows and pictures of rainbow dash, you're pretty ignorant and completely underestimating many of us.
I'm not underestimating most of you in the slightest. I'm aware some people posting here are normal, and some would even be rich, but the majority here would be trashy losers. Anime is a common thread among losers. The more into anime you are, the bigger of a loser you are. There's a correlation.

> On Sup Forums, there are doctors, military, lawyers, plumbers, teachers, vets, nurses and everything inbetween. You've probably walked into one of our businesses and spoken with one of us without knowing it. Sup Forums is the zeitgiest of the common mam, the metaphorical tavern where we gather to talk about things we can't talk about anywhere else and those grassroots run deep and are powerful
This is an assumption on your part, and one that is almost certainly incorrect. The average posters here represent a specific subsection of society, and would be more prone to NEET-esque lifestyles, and more prone to be outcasts or losers. People with regular lives would be way less common.

Not that everyone here is a basement dweller, but most posters are not "normal people".

>But, you know, don't let me stop you from making this mistake, since your arrogance and complete ignorance are why you're losing anyway.
You say this while being completely ignorant of the type of people you're typing to. It doesn't help that you appear to be assuming I'm left wing or something when I'm a conservative. I'm shitting on liking anime because it's a blatantly dorky, weak thing to be into and yet you fags seem to want it both ways and be into this kind of stupid childish shit while also saying how the west has been emasculated. Anime is part of that emasculation.

Yes, because as we know, white women sleeping with Tyrones and Ahmeds has totally swung white women towards the right wing, and the one thing that can ensure that the white race survives is if white males seclude themselves to their basements and stop having children because they're content with masturbating to cartoons.

>>toll is paid en masse

> but the majority here would be trashy losers. Anime is a common thread among losers
Wrong.
>one that is almost certainly incorrect
Wrong.
>. It doesn't help that you appear to be assuming I'm left wing or something when I'm a conservative.
Then stop attacking a red-pilled media, you stupid sack of worthless bile. Anime promotes tradition, working hard, natural gender roles, putting family and friends first, nationalism, and making goals and working to achieve them. It's not emasculating in the slightest and you are completely ignorant to think that and in fact a useful idiot to attack it.

>user IM SO HORNY RIGHT NOW CAN YOU PLEASE DRINK MY MILKIES AND GIVE ME YOUR CUMMIES
>NO WAY FAG 2D BETTER THEN 3D MUH WAIFU NEEDS TENDER KISSIES AND WARM HUG
>UGH user YOUR SUCH A LOSER IM BREAKING UP AND GOING WITH CHAD I THOUGHT YOU NEET ROBOTS NEEDED A NICE GIRL

Attached: dabbing.png (570x400, 46K)

>Because many of us are functioning human beings that don't allow our hobby to consume our lives. If you think everyone here is a neet virgin shutin masturbating to pillows and pictures of rainbow dash, you're pretty ignorant and completely underestimating many of us.
I'm not underestimating most of you in the slightest. I'm aware some people posting here are normal, and some would even be rich, but the majority here would be trashy losers. Anime is a common thread among losers. The more into anime you are, the bigger of a loser you are. There's a correlation.

> On Sup Forums, there are doctors, military, lawyers, plumbers, teachers, vets, nurses and everything inbetween. You've probably walked into one of our businesses and spoken with one of us without knowing it. Sup Forums is the zeitgiest of the common mam, the metaphorical tavern where we gather to talk about things we can't talk about anywhere else and those grassroots run deep and are powerful
>>>> This is an assumption on your part, and one that is almost certainly incorrect. The average posters here represent a specific subsection of society, and would be more prone to NEET-esque lifestyles, and more prone to be outcasts or losers. People with regular lives would be way less common.

Imma lawyer biatch. But then again, I don't watch any anime. Not judging though.

Attached: weebs.jpg (2600x2902, 1.2M)

>Then stop attacking a red-pilled media, you stupid sack of worthless bile.
Anime isn't redpilled you fucking retard. It promotes being a loser. It promotes desiring unrealistic sanitized humanity over real goals. It promotes repeatedly using it as escapism because the real world is too difficult and anime is simplistic. It promotes the idea that weak, shy losers will have girls fall all over them. It promotes blatant lies and weakness.

If anime were "redpilled", the people who are fans of it wouldn't be such bluepilled weak losers, but they are. They're people that are afraid of living and afraid of real people and prefer their contrived anime emotions and ditzy puppydog anime girls because they can't handle real life.

All this talk of it being "redpilled" is a bunch of fucking horse shit and you know it.

..that are better than real women

what anime is this

Attached: 1489351589508.png (466x572, 381K)

>Sup Forums isn't an anime website
Have much of a brainlet do you have to be to think this?

Attached: 1477524820825.jpg (1691x752, 262K)

2 IQ points is not worth being biracial. 2 IQ points is imperceptible. being biracial is a mental death sentence

Attached: 1521143308666.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

cute

Attached: 1513742765602.jpg (2480x3507, 2.28M)

K OP, I'll do as you say just as soon as you give up your entertaining diversions

Attached: 1521667796646.png (394x450, 17K)

Military here I've never met a black guy that doesn't watch anime. It's like part of having your black card. To put it the way they would. "They straight clownin niggas fo not watchin anime who don't like tiddies you know what I'm sayin dawg, straight drawn to perfection my dude. Other cartoons is trash yo can't even compete"

But then again I'm air force and we're a weird mix.

The white rave will be saved if we let them sleep with white women.

I see what you're trying to do ice Jew.

>my dude.
No black man ever uttered those words, my dude.

At least we aren't wasting our precious time on this mortal coil going to Zimbabwean kite-flying forums and trying to tell the posters that flying kites is bad. How does your father feel about raising such a faggot?

I'm not even memeing here. Women will just adapt and take the beatings as long as being racist is frowned upon in society.

That being said, OP is a gay.

Try harder.

yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuure lady. Go have fun with your meathole getting fucked until you throw yourself off of a bridge

Are greek girls really that bad?

No. Go 2D

Attached: 2d pillow millitary.jpg (960x1280, 581K)

>164858320
lmao you complained about degenarcy but resort to sex for your argument don't even deserve a (you) filthy roastie

That's a lot of projecting you're doing there, I can pull up the worst kind of people from your favourite hobby and tell you you're one of these people too.

Yeah a mixed black and white doesnt look the greatest. Mixed Asian and white

Attached: 1521327289277.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Attached: 121531ae4ee54266f6203870969dd75c.png (233x288, 98K)