Durrr anti-white media, look how they shill against whitey

>durrr anti-white media, look how they shill against whitey
>is actually leveling the playing field, with whites now receiving what they've been dishing out for years
when will Sup Forums admit their racism is the root of any and all anti-white sentiment

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

It's literally child's logic to believe two wrongs make a right, especially when the second wrong is dished our at an entirely different person.

OP, you're not treated like an adult because you don't act like an adult.

but there is no wrongdoing here. things are settling into how they were supposed to be from the beginning. but whitey is so used to having all the advantages he can't even cope with everyone starting from the same position and considers THAT to be oppression lel

>racism
Retarded buzzword for factual description of your chimp-like behavior.

When will you dumbass niggers realize this is an attack on genuine intelligent people?

equality of outcome is not equality.

>whitey is so used to having all the advantages he can't even cope with everyone starting from the same position and considers THAT to be oppression

Bingo

Attached: 405E4956-432F-4D55-B62B-FA4C51E2B190.jpg (2050x1382, 472K)

it's almost as if a multi ethnic society can't function

like there will be this constant push and pull struggle forever

One day, you'll recognise inherent advantages are rightful advantages. If I'm more intelligent, I deserve the job and it's disrespectful to both of us if it's expected your standards are lower. It punishes me for my merit and it patronises you like a child.

You'll deserve your place in our society when you have the pride to stand at my level.

Attached: Screenshot-2017-08-14-13.05.53.png (567x413, 109K)

5 WW families, 2 BB families, and 1 BW family in a series of commercials is not anti-White.

You know we can't take you seriously with that meme flag on.

oh you again Moshe

Attached: 81661696.gif (450x254, 421K)

It can function, and the ones that can’t need to fuck off.

You don't deserve rights to begin with you fucking mongrel. Get back to your sand riddled continent.

>Anti-white media
>All the media is white people
Really makes you think about the (((Alt-Right))) and their motives.

well if a random screenshot doesn't persuade me, nothing will. (that's sarcasm, I know whitey needs everything emotions related drawn and explained)

>Every white person is racist
MSM's narrative that is backing firing every day.

Forgot picture

Attached: Bxksbenwo.jpg (645x729, 126K)

If you're not technologically educated enough to perform a reverse google search, you're not welcome here on Sup Forums and this would be true quite despite your ethnic identity.

This is a screenshot from the 2017 BETA study into blind recruitment, by Michael Hiscox. You may google it yourself and read it yourself.

there is great irony in this post.

perhaps a *wherein applicable was in order. obviously not every white person is racist, but most are. some actively, others have internalized it

How could you not have some kind of internalized racism insude you? Everyone does. Blacks think of whites in some ways by default, and vice a versa

appeal to authority does nothing. I could just as easily post all the statistics made by non-white supremacists showing how PoC were discriminated against in the job market. one need look no further than ethnic composition of US LEA to see institutionalized racism at work.

>yet another Aussie shitposter put in his place

>All the media is white people

Attached: CNN.jpg (983x1895, 1.78M)

>the ones that can’t need to fuck off.
and that is why it will never function

how do you know that the employer we're hiring people based upon race and not on their merit on a individual basis?

perhaps you don't want to accept the fact that maybe niggers are just dumber on average?

how do you know that the employer was shortlisting people based on their indigenous/minority background?

perhaps you don't want to accept the fact that maybe whitey are just hateful people that nobody wants to hang around with? yeah, I did just say that :^)

I kinda thought the same thing about female and male genders, where for decades it was fine to be openly sexist against females like in media and now that females are doing it back and it's gained massive traction, people (namely males) have flipped their shit and started splurting their 'what about equality for all genders' shit while not realising the massive spree of sexist shit in the media females put up with in the last 50 years of entertainment

Literally a Canadian poster.

>steals land
>now u start from same position muh fugga bix nood
Jesup Christ all the racists on here are actually right about niggers being absolutely incapable of reason, forethought, and understanding consequence.

Attached: 1517171726105.jpg (960x552, 84K)

Attached: 1520770588060m.jpg (730x1024, 126K)

>he thinks Africans are capable of farming
Lol the land they stole will be barren within a generation. Niggers can't even maintain the technology they steal.

It liteally says it's based on their surnames aka ethnic background you ape

even if that were the case there is nothing morally wrong about having a in group preference

because every has those and tribalism it's embedded in human nature

>but there is no wrongdoing here

Attached: 1503591767338.jpg (883x1154, 271K)

>but there is no wrongdoing here.

Attached: 1498017640733.jpg (5136x2736, 2.14M)

>but there is no wrongdoing here..

Attached: 1500935552517.jpg (650x932, 178K)

>but there is no wrongdoing here...

Attached: 1500935520664.jpg (650x932, 192K)

>but there is no wrongdoing here....

Attached: 1500935495428.jpg (650x932, 197K)

Attached: 1477812852782.jpg (500x375, 55K)

>yet another whitey incapable of arguing a point without resulting to insults
masterrace my black ass

then hiring PoC is purely based on merit too :^)

modern national states aren't tribes. there are laws and constitutions and such you know? also you're committing an appeal to nature fallacy. you're incorrect.

>hurrr durrr kill whitey q_q
>durrr hurrr kill feral negro
also
>posts unsourced claims
yeah nah, not an argument Cleetus

Hey there, here's a better screenshot from the report itself.

The ONLY demographic facing systematic oppression are white men and only because of soviet infiltration of universities, these policies are not designed to help you but in fact lower standards across the board to allow soviet and eastern communist nations an ability to compete.

Using science isn't an appeal to authority, it's a reference to evidence. Evidence is an integral part of argument.

You're a joke.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-093226.png (1440x2960, 655K)

This is exactly why white people do not like living near niggers. Turn a blind eye if you want to, I won't.

Attached: 1502736827580.jpg (789x702, 103K)

Attached: 1500709249458.jpg (792x653, 171K)

*reports* published on God knows what platform constitute not science Bruce. you provided no backing to your claims apart from unverifiable claims made by unknown authors on a seminar held somewhere a year ago. You try to namedrop your way out of a shit argument but you fail. Enjoy the rest of the day because I've given you a chance to argue like an adult and you've squandered it on world's most retarded argumentation.

not talking about national states or laws and constitutions

everyone has a in-group preference, that's a fact

you're wrong

as opposed to you?

you literally have no evidence to backup your arguments soooo?

institutionalized racism isn't an in group preference. you have no idea what you're talking about because you've never experienced it. good day to you

look up racial make up of US LEA

Blacks have life on easy mode but they can't even manage to do the minimum that is required of them to get into college or get a job.
Keep killing each other over Nike shoes you retarded apes.

there's no such thing as institutionalized racism
minoritys make up the minority of something?

Attached: 1521667147812.jpg (688x456, 43K)

>there's no such thing as institutionalized racism
>says the whitey

>minoritys make up the minority of something?
ever heard of proportionalism? also it's spelled minorities

This.

I'm done here. Of course there is fairly little information about white male discrimination, it's treated as a negative finding and quickly redacted. Michael Hiscox only published it because he needed something to publish.

OP is a fag, if his kind can't succeed even after thumbing white men then fuck off, they don't deserve it.

Its not fair to pay for sins of the father we werent in of charge of that!

All groups of people are subconsciously discriminatory.

Absolute low-information cringe.

>>there's no such thing as institutionalized racism
>>says the whitey
Not an argument
>ever heard of proportionalism?
yes but what defines as "Good" and "Evil" those two are completely subjective morals

you sir are incorrect

It it wasn't for discrimination humans would have died off millenia ago. How do you know which berries are poisonous and which are nutritious? Their appearance. How do you know which snake is venomous and which is not a threat? The colors of their scales. Same applies to people.

Do you hook up with and have children with just anyone? No. You discriminate.

>morality
>objective

Attached: square_fullsize_.jpg (350x350, 27K)

I have no sympathy to anybody who cried about reverse racism if they simultaneously bitch "fuck niggers kikes faggots etc". Don't dish out something you can't handle

>ooga booga bix nood rape whitey

Attached: 78A0A80E-82F9-4B4B-B542-3C0461B7A704.jpg (1651x4679, 2.32M)

why do you think white man have to level anything in his own land, own home? And stop terrorizing people who has created welfare system, equality, environmental laws, animal laws. Given you black animals
possibility to comfortable, successful life, tried to help you build civilization in Africa, but no. We should have left you in your own hell in Africa and evolve from it before letting you in our civilization.

Attached: 1521219885165.jpg (1920x1302, 552K)

nigger
get a job

You are expecting an animal to actually understand language. How well do you think that's going to work out?

One day our patience will run out.

Attached: 1521636567152.png (500x482, 118K)

>changing your memeflag
Why?

No, we should have exterminated them all. Inferior vestigial branch of failed human evolution. Africans have contributed nothing to this world. All they do is sck up resources and cause discord in modern society. They cannot comprehend enlightenment. They still live in tribalism.

Attached: F71D4C2B-9FCD-43A2-8FEE-FD791E335A5E.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Go back to africa stupid nigger no one likes you its not just whites.

You're still here? See people this is why you toss out your spoiled goods instead of letting them sit around your country rotting for over a hundred years.

>racism is the most terrible thing anybody could every experience, and white people are soulless subhuman monsters for ever being racist, which is why we need to be racist to whites!
Makes perfect sense.

Attached: 1509989422382.png (645x729, 56K)

This is why you will never understand. We are not animals, women or children. We are Men, so we don't give a flying fuck about your fucking emotions. That shit is for women, children and fucking animals.

Do not demonize tribalism, yes people has created so called good and bad with it. We are all part of god, same in the core, but until every human is conscious about it, we have to look in genetic side when talking about masses, truth is that if we look big pictures here, there is certainly great differences between races and that's why we need tribalism. That's why our civilization has started degenerate. That's why ((they)) are creating this.