About to start this fine piece of art. Should I go with Horriblesubs or Commie?

About to start this fine piece of art. Should I go with Horriblesubs or Commie?

Unless the situation is bad enought o have an uncommied version, just go with commie.

Subs don't really matter much for Symphogear, let's be real here

I'd avoid commie like the plague. Even at the expense of not having an alternative. Their name doesn't come from nowhere. They're quite literally communists, and it shows in the quality of their work.

well Horriblesubs used the videos from Crunchyroll and while it doesn't subbed the op or ed songs at least they keep Tsubasa's relic name as it is, unlike with Commie since they keep translating it while leaving the other girls relics as they are, even the one Miku had shortly used back in G was kept as it was.

Just go with whichever is the easiest to get a hold off. Symphogear is a simple show so outside of some technobabble you probably won't need subs to understand what's going on.

Commie has some really questionable translation choices (Swan Song, Heavenrend), but I believe they have the blurays translated. I'm not sure at all what kind of video quality crunchy got.

It shouldn't matter too much either way. Symphogear is great. I've watched it four times so far, and it just keeps getting better. Although it's also kind of nonsense.

is there seriously no other options?

Lurk more, newfag.

Always go Commie if it's available they're literally the best sub group ever.

Crunchy had something different for "swan song"? That seemed pretty accurate, considering what happens when it's sung.

Commie's translations are full of errors and memes, go with HS whenever possible.
S1 is available from DmonHiro as well.

Nope. CR killed the fansubbing scene. At least they hired fansubbers though.

Use Deadfish for S1, Reinforce for S2. I love the show and it's what I use. Commie is intentionally contrarian on some basic TL shit.

Lost my files for 3 and haven't watched 4 yet, so no help there. Commie literally shooped "Heavenrend" into the RAW for their AxZ shit. Fuck them.

>way more niche shows like FAG get fansubs despite rips (albeit very shitty ones) are available
>one guy does subs for Symphogear AXZ ep.1 and they're good
>announces he's not going to continue because Commie started making subs as well
I wonder who is actually killing the fansubbing scene.

>Deadfish
>Reinforce
0/10

>Their name doesn't come from nowhere
Confirmed for god-tier

It's a liberal translation that seems to work in the first season, but from s2 onward, they explain/retcon that the gen1 geahs were just using it incorrectly,
and it should only really fuck your body up if your sync rate is garbage

>seems to work in the first season
Except out of 3 times it was used in S1 only once character singing it died.

Not for lack of trying.

Commiesubs are awesome, it's like having 100 climaxes in a row.

Tsubasa is so cute

Communists aren't people. You might as well go for a machine translation at that point.

We're not talking about people, we're talking about Kami.

Is that what happened with the first episode? I rather liked
>Kilika noises
and was hoping an occasional joke of that nature would pop up throughout the rest of the series, but no such luck.

>filename
Wrong

checks out.

Well yeah, [Kirika being Kirika] was kinda funny, Heavenrend is not, that's just Commie being trolls because they find it funny to make people on Sup Forums mad.

Commie. Always.

For some reason they really realy fucking hate Americans in this show.

The songs are pretty fucking awesome on the other hand, lets hope we get the next one soon.

Literally all Symphogear subs fuck up in one area or another. I'd go with Commie but only because they're the only ones to have done all seasons, so at least you get consistency.