Buyfag Thread

What are you waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodsmileshop.com/en/On-Sale-Now/On-Sale-Now/Nadeko-Sengoku--Medusa-Ver-/p/GSC_SCA_WD_00066
order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1065057837&ref=dos
twitter.com/toriyama_toriwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>footfag can't wait for the thread to die

Why can't I find this under 30 bucks. Damn it.

>goodsmileshop.com/en/On-Sale-Now/On-Sale-Now/Nadeko-Sengoku--Medusa-Ver-/p/GSC_SCA_WD_00066
Should I be worried about sales ending soon? It's been out for over a year now

Best girl.

Post collections.

I promise I'll take a couple pictures of my collection when my November order arrives (if I remember.)

It's probably not too impressive compared to some other people's collections though.

Wating for my Gertrud to be delivered. Postal Service has had her for almost a week and no delivery yet.

I would but everything I have ever owned or purchased over the past two years are still in their boxes.

this cute russian

I would but I display everything in my closet

A big package of 3 preorders, assuming one or all of them aren't delayed. Either way, I'm lubing up for shipping.

So...you're saying you're gay?

Closet-user-kun, you're still alive?

I can just imagine the dust accumulating in thick layers on those loli thighs

what is the chance of her binning?
I've never bought a boat before.

I'd assume pretty high, I'm looking forward to her myself, such a cute dress.

Actually pretty OK, the candies are more detailed than I thought they would be, and the legs and ass are painted very well.

Can you tell what my fetish is?

furry

>Gorilla, Lion, dog
You're a furry.

shoes?

SAL.

The boats generally haven't been binning.

Also don't lewd the cute destroyers.

Does this have a benis?

You like balls, so gay.

You need to stop reading so many doujin.

I thought the same thing for a sec.

Mostly only the boat-heavy boatsluts have been binning because of shipping rape.

This amuses me because Horo isn't even in the shot. I have casual Tamamo as well.

Close, stockings/socks

Her feet are visible through translucent boots?

I'm not even a footfag but that's pretty awesome.

Legs.

Kirby?

I think they overdid it. It's too translucent and it looks weird next to the other boot.

The other boot is the same, it's just that there is no lighting source directly pointing to it.

How's the shidare hotaru figure? She's a 1/8 but wasn't she originally a 1/7? She's also really cheap right now.

TOM sale is November 19 7 pm pst/10 pm est. those who signed up with their email earlier received a $20 off coupon on orders over $50.

do your parents know you're a pedophile closet-kun

A lot of user images don't do the figure justice. I really like the painting on the legs and the details are noticeable. I was worried that the face would be too weird. The face is actually ok in person, and it is pretty true to the character design. The candies are as detailed as the show.

Was worth the bin price, and fits in nicely next to Chitoge. No regrets.

Thanks.
I guess I'll be pre-ordering it.
I really like her design.

Anyone actually ordered her? I thought she might bin since she was still in stock a month ago, but it seems she's back ordered now. Was that stupid of me?
Anyway, not too dissapointed. She's interresting, but not at that price; I also don't know the character.

arm bugs me

Post marinated Porkchops

Have they made a sand planet figurine yet?

Is it safe to buy loli doujinshi?

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1065057837&ref=dos

I'm waiting for Manda to give me my damn payment request.

depends where you live

I live in South Carolina

>tfw ordered secret santa items with USAL

I think buyfags.moe has a section on this

No
I'm not him but we're alike.
Not yet

Plastic bag Tamamo is in the mail but I'm unbelievably hyped about this Plamo And the resin titties available SOON. Can't wait to just fuck it up.

Fucking fag.

> plamo tiddies

I don't care what anyone says, we live in the greatest time.

THE. GREATEST. They will literally kill you slowly if you're careful, but what doesn't?

I'm hoping the UPGRADE comes back in stock. I can't wait for my tittyninjas. I bought 3.

twitter.com/toriyama_toriwo
>改造パーツセット005朱羅用の増産の目途が立ちました。 明日コトブキヤさんと話し合ってスケジュールを確定したいと思っています。 多分今週中に追加分ご予約開始できるんじゃないかなと思います。
>The prospect of increased production for remodeling parts set 005 Zhu Ru has come. I am planning to discuss the schedule with Mr. Kotobukiya tomorrow. Perhaps I think we can start making appointments for additional minutes during this week.
Koto has heard our cries for tits.

Why did you order three? Just for posing?

MDs look good in groups, there's a few ways to display them and you can put them in cute clothes. I like putting displays together but it's also nice to have one around to fiddle with. I love building these little guys.

Are there any flat options?

Yes, every MD before this and most FAGs. Past that you're getting busy with a file and putty. It's plamo so that's not too bad though.

You want FAGs for that.

this is a female right?

Why you no save gif?

hnnnnngggg that is cute as fuck!

I've had the exact same thing for a while too.

I don't think there are any male boats.

The only joint-shit I would consider getting.

I want to ask opinions about something I want to buy but there's only one offer for it so far and I doubt I'll ever see an offer this good and I'm afraid someone from here steals it.

nah

How do I do this mod, please link me.

post it we play nice here on Sup Forums

Don't be that guy who got cucked out of a 600円 manga.

Also I wouldn't know where to display it.
Do you guys have a lot of stuff still stored in their boxes awaiting for the day you have something suitable to display them?

yeah also because figures have lost their magic for me

Don't buy shit you don't know what to do with.

Yeah, the system things my post is spam. You want to go to google Shop2000 then go to the /gk-m/ directory. The item is listed as "FAG GOURAI conversion kit" It's also resin so take your precautions.

Setup the lights in my display.

nice softball faggot

Looks really nice user. Where did you pick up the case? be sure to post pics of your collection when you set it up

posted before that I got it from a store that was closing down for 200$.

Transparent boots are hot as fuck, why isn't that more of a thing?

Because only sluts wear them. Miku not being as popular anymore has made her shameless in a last effort to lure in a wider audience.

If sluts wear them and every girl, regardless of being 2D or 3D is constantly being called a slut by someone, why don't I see more girls wearing them? God dammit.

Meme-girls have no right to be this cute.

Thank you!

Nobody wants to wear vinyl socks.

But they have to be that cute to be memes!

I'm waiting for Toobie to be available for pre-order.

>buying gayshit

I wish candy slut's eyes were as good looking as they are in the anime. They really failed to convey the crazy look in her eyes and her eyes were her best feature in my opinion.

Lucky bastard

"Rei", who was delayed again.

I really want to get a glass display case or two eventually. Any recommendations for a Britfag?

I doubt they dont have ikea in bongistan so why dont you buy the same shit everyone else us buying?

Fair enough

Probably because Detolfs are pretty shit.

People buy Detolfs because they are the cheapest thing available, if you have the money you can also buy much better shit from ikea.

Man I wish I could get toobs in white.