(((Count Dankula))) is a literal communist, he only got what he deserved. God punished him

(((Count Dankula))) is a literal communist, he only got what he deserved. God punished him.

Attached: tumblr_inline_o6937npVeI1sx29xo_540.jpg (526x393, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE
youtu.be/ExAydddhsIk
youtu.be/2nv1dZCHtm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inshallah

Communism killed less whites then Christianity did

Attached: 1520803416986.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Is that the scottish hitler dog bloke you keep shitposting about

He didn't get what he deserved. He shouldn't be jailed for a joke. Though he should be thrown from helicopter.

Attached: 1506637441311.jpg (1788x1185, 90K)

Hi nazbol, he's not a communist anymore though.

So the UK jailed a communist for making fun of Nazis?

Woke af

Attached: 3D3D18AF-0A66-4238-ADC3-D77F679880E9.jpg (1136x640, 163K)

They jailed a communist for being a nazi

Attached: laughingbitches.png (449x401, 490K)

>another shareblue character assassination

gotta disagree with your OP. If we put away/temporarily dismiss our ideals, morals, etc when it comes to dealing with our enemies that makes us no better than them. I remember some quote about starring into abysses or something.

if you believe in freesze peach you have to die on that hill or you're a coward imo

Attached: 191918918.jpg (720x646, 223K)

no longer a gommunist
youtube.com/watch?v=rq8y-ejapjE

pretty sure he says in a video that he used to be a commie, but isn't anymore. who cares, we're all getting gulag'd eventually for our offensive memes.

Does not matter what his political stance is. His right to free speech is being infringed upon in the name of (((social justice))). If we let him go down then we all deserve to be silenced.

freedom of speech doesnt work like that retard

>is
Was. And I bet you were a faggoty libertarian.

Attached: 1499488474729.jpg (598x597, 31K)

I dont care if he is a commie the reason why hes going to jail is fucking bullshit and you know it. Stop being like them and stand by your beliefs regardless if its friend or foe.

Whereas you're just a faggot

Where are you from, user? No need to be ashamed.

Attached: shlomo76.jpg (297x216, 10K)

His name is Count Dankula... what fucking retard would support someone with this kind of a name? I swear to God - memes were a fucking mistake.

fuck the mods

PWNED

Attached: dank.webm (1280x720, 978K)

What a cringelord

Attached: Eternal Anglo.jpg (460x288, 17K)

how many years did he get?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass.

What do you do?

Attached: DOypCxPXkAA79Tp.jpg (830x1200, 168K)

Rip his earrings off

even commies deserve free speech

put my peenie in his bumbum

What girlfriend?

How can a skinnyfat guy like this have such a chubby face?

I just finished watching a quick rundown on youtube and then I noticed something.

Attached: nazi pug.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

Is it mutual?
Dont think so.

Still doesn’t change the fact that he help to build up the system that fucked him in the end. I feel no pity.

Tell my gf it's oke for her to beat him up.

I bet he regrets being a Commie fag now.

Dont be an idiot
Count Dankula is a beautiful shitposter
youtu.be/ExAydddhsIk

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-23-24-55.png (720x1280, 265K)

>Why do people think I’m a communist just because I have a communist tattoo!?

youtu.be/2nv1dZCHtm8

Millennial Matt wrote this to him after the verdict.
I fucking love based Matt.

Attached: DYxEsaeXkAASuJ5.jpg (1144x379, 31K)

Because of people like kikefag op, that rips images out of context

top kek

High estro

Doesn't he make pinochet jokes all the time?

I don´t think he is a commie, he became a liberal or something according to his twitter
But commies didn´t create this situation, liberals did
>1488 comments

I keep seeing this guy posted but don't know what's going on. Going to need a quick rundown.

You’re right, he was a communist when he was “younger”

When was this picture taken?
Six weeks ago?

Simple reverse google search gives all the answers
Hes a comic genius
He still ironically wears ussr shirts in his videos as a joke. It doesnt take long to do a bit of research - dont be a nigger

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-21-23-09-09.png (720x1280, 822K)

Yeah because freedom of speech is not important if I don't like someone.

>man arrested for a joke
>Sup Forums: this is a travesty!
>man wear communist t-shirt for a joke
>Sup Forums: die commie faggot

>communism
>slimming

kek

So the pic in the OP is a photoshop or he got the tattoo for a joke too?

That doesn’t matter. He spoke out against the alt right all the time. He wasn’t some amazing based guy. The reason it matters is because he hates nazis, but made a joke about them and now faces prison time for it. How are bongs going to save their island if trying to do so gets them jailed

>don’t be a nigger
I’m not the one defending a communist

Attached: article-1147187-038A4E98000005DC-503_468x286.jpg (468x286, 24K)

>He’s just wearing the communist shirt as a joke
Riiiight

Attached: 9A9422CC-20A1-480E-931C-A1D9FA6EFB2C.jpg (445x347, 52K)

> words are worse than imprisonment, rape, and even murder

Attached: 1521554434946.jpg (749x521, 86K)

"I was a communist when I was younger, but then I grew up"
he's still probably a liberal faggot but he's not a communist anymore
regardless, just because they're getting a taste of their own medicine doesn't make the laws themselves any less niggerly

I hate the 56% face and slander on American people, which you are encouraging with your sheer stupidity. It would be best if you dont post on this board anymore

exactly, I don't care if he rapes the fetuses of unborn nuns in his spare time, the verdict was draconian and bullshit

Uuuhhh, but whites were always oddly altruistic in comparison to other races even before Christianity?

Who gives a fuck about some button eared knob?
Let them harm the dog. See what happens.

>sentenced by the british court for offensive jokes
>meanwhile british police are unwilling to go after paki rape gang members and only begrudginly have done so in the last few years due to public pressure
>gave pakis a literal free pass to rape, drug and pimp out white british teenagers
Britbongs really are sick people.

He got the tat in his young days and regrets it - how difficult is it to understand?
Hes a total degenerate imo, with the piercings and tattoos but hes an alright guy. Watch some of his videos i already linked. Great /pol tier humor

You realize this guy is a liberal who hates the Alt-right and supports open borders and race mixing right? Maybe you’re the one who should fuck off back to your mosque Ahmed

Jail will turn him into a Nazi

>hates the Alt-right and supports open borders and race mixing right?
Source, nigger

If you think his gay ass shit is “Sup Forums tear humor” you need to get the fuck out

Same as carrying an Israeli flag makes you a Zionist.

See Top kek

He won't be the last. Reddit just banned r/gundeals.

>grossly offensive

idgaf if this faggot was a commie, this is just some gay ass excuse. Would they have hung Carlin in the streets for everyone to watch?

people should be intentionally saying offensive jokes as a reaction to this to stem it's shitty fucking tide. flood kikebook and twatter with offensive jokes in spite of this moral panic horse shit.
#grosslyoffensive
#jokesfordankula
#puglivesmatter or some other gay millenial shit. I'm tired of every cuck in the land sitting idly by and doing fuck all

Attached: 1480376029165.png (726x723, 516K)

>bought this because apparently it's quite slimming
Kek

I don’t care if he’s a dirty communist, free speech applies to all.

Holy shit you don’t even know what’s going on do you? This guy is one of Sargon’s butt buddies, he shits on the Alt-Right all the time. Look up any of his debates on the Morning Kumite. Christ you’re here defending the guy and you don’t even know anything about him.

Thats why i asked for source

So you’re saying you do in fact need to get the fuck out then?

He looks like he stinks of piss shit and fags.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

And I gave it to you. Next time do you’re homework before opening your mouth

>Look up any of his debates on the Morning Kumite

i really can't understand this. you are not only banned from genuinely expressing fascist beliefs, but also from joking about fascism. the monty python guys did lots of jokes about fascism too. are the courts going to seize the copies and prohibit their sale?

this is literally what happens when you let women run your country. 'ban everything so i can feel secure'. what a nightmare.

Was*

search his name and roman salute

Hur dur
Alt right isnt even real
Goes back to user anyway I will look into the debates tho, thanks

>he helped build up the system

How, exactly? Be specific.

I agree, it was divine punishment for his degeneracy. It's sad that the Uk is a caliphate but this truly is justice wrapped in injustice. May he join the diversity he so covets and desires in the form of Negroes and Sand Niggers fucking him up for being a whitey as he begs them to "just get along cause we're all scottish"

Yeah. They already do this with the Simpsons. A lot of older episodes were very unPC and some episodes are peppered with unPC dialogue, which is why "mysteriously" all older simpsons episodes are never aired, the oldest ones to air are the ~1998 and above. Which kind of shows how long the whole PC thing has been in the works. It's funny too because Matt Groening has always been a shitlib.

He's an intelligent and funny guy that occasionally makes edgy jokes and uses satire, something that the real Nazis just wont tolerate, they want to decide what you say, what you think, what you believe, what you live and die for ..

Free speech cucks exposing themselves left and right
>ABLOOO SO WHAT IF HE'S A COMMIE HE SHOULD STILL BE ABLE TO TEACH MY CHILDREN HOW TO SHOVE THINGS INTO THEIR RECTUM TO "EXPLORE THEMSELVES" IT'S HIS RIGHT
>M-M-MUH FREEZE PEACH!!!
Gas yourselves, commie sympathizing faggots.

You guys can talk about principles all day but it was those same principles what made you fear being vigilant, which allowed marxism to creep into your government and flooded your country with immigrants. I have no doubt this faggot would backstab anyone on the right on a whim.

Let him be a martyr for free speech and suffer to alert people of this issue rather than someone of worth. Don't start a fire with quality wood.

^Exactly
When will people realize this?

I think he used to be a GOMMIE but maybe he got red-pilled by browsing /pol ?
A lot of Fascists here used to be Commies before taking the red-pill.
Sucks that the got the Kike Hammer and Sickle that wants nothing but death for his people.
Hopefully he got a tattoo over it by now.
He was seen wearing a valknut shirt with tommy robinson yesterday I think.

Will the promuttarian be liberated from his oppressive master?

yeah i hope he dies
but still
it highlights the shit in the uk
things can be multi issue you fag
he can die
and it's still bad that uk does this
nigger PBUH

FYI a lot of Soviet criminals got tattoos of Lenin or Stalin or Marx or communist slogans on their chest so that they wouldn't get executed by the firing squad, because shooting at those images was sacrilege. And as a result, a lot of convicts were spared the death penalty and got to live.

Maybe dankula is a time traveler and got the tattoo to avoid the death penalty he would get in the near future when the government becomes communist. Maybe a lot of "communists" now are also time travelers playing along to avoid execution.

Same shill, different day. Saged

If he's a commie then i don't support him, he and people like him fucked up Britannia and the rest of the White Nations.
If he truly changed his ways and is now pro-white and wants to save his people and nation. then i will support him.
also fuck these faggots that say
>freeze speech goes both ways
You can't give free speech to commies fucking cucked faggots.
This is a fucking wat, either we win or they win.
No mercy and no prisoners.
We have to win and we will win by any means necessary, and if not, then prepare to have mongrel nigger grand children faggots.

Fuck off you liberalist faggot oz cunt.

Are you a bot or just retarded? Where did you get all of that from what I wrote?

Slide thread

Slide post