What the fuck, I absolutely abhor Homura now?

I just saw PMMM: Rebellion and what the fuck? Homura basically ruined everything Madoka did for her. I mean, what the fuck, man?

die teen

It was literally foreshadowed since episode 10 of the anime.

Wait what?

Homura's wish wasn't fulfilled, so the magic pushed the motions of the universe into causing the events of Rebellion.

Hi tumblr

She went insane went madoka became a god because she didn't have a purpose anymore, plus amnesiac madoka comment about "not wanting to sacrifice everything for a greater good" gave her the completely wrong idea of what she wanted.

> The magic pushed the motions of the universe into causing the events of Rebellion

What? That has nothing to do with what happened in Rebellion. I mean, if it weren't for the Kyuubeys shoving Homura into her soul gem she most likely would have been brought to Madoheaven just like all the other girls.

Homura did nothing wrong.

The only thing Homu did wrong was make everyone happy except herself.

Sayaka and Madoka aren't happy, they both know somethings wrong even with Homura's memory twisting.

If Homura didn't tell Kyubey about witches in episode 12, Rebellion would never have happened.

Sure, but that's mostly just Homura being an idiot and thinking Madoka was beyond their reach now anyway.

Makes sense honestly, it's not like Homura or any of the other magical girls really knew the true capabilities of the Kyuubeys, even in terms of the magical girl conversion they at least needed consent and a wish from the other party to do the change, Homura could never have guessed that they'd do something so seemingly impossible as shoving her inside her own soul gem so she turns into a witch without being cleansed, it's definitely out of her realm of possibility.

>Rebellion

It's not even canon, don't bother.

Rebellion was still supposed to never happen because Madoka would have seen it coming and stopped Homura from becoming a witch before the incubators could do anything to her. They had to retcon the events of episode 12 just so their shittty animated fanfiction could happen in the first place.

How can you say you abhor the usurper if you are still able to use her name brother?

It's never stated in episode 12 that Madoka is omniscient and can see the future.

Except it is, you mongoloid.

>Now I can see everything that's ever happened and everything that ever will.

>I see all the universes that could've been, and all the universes that are waiting to be born.
Really.

>You are always going to be with me, and so will everyone else. Because from now on, I'll be everywhere for all time.

Plot twist madoka's witch was never truely destroyed or was brought back into existence when homura did her thing, it is or will be the villain of the fourth film trying to ensure it's own existence.

Homura never became a witch completely, Madoka "fulfilled" her purpose of visiting Homura for the purpose of cleansing her as she expected.

What Homura ended up as is a being on par with Madoka and she rewreote the universe to allow Madoka's wish to stay fulfilled technically, by separating her personality from her power as a universal constant.

> Homura never became a witch completely

Yes she did, it was just within the closed space of her soul gem.

After her talk with Kyuubey in rebellion and her finding out that Kyuubey was intending to control Madoka, Homura resigned herself to completely become a witch within her own soul gem instead of calling out to Madoka to save her before that happened.

Homura after the pic related dream sequence is a witch.

Madoka, I hope so. Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

>Rebellion is shit
Sky is blue

It was invaluable in showing us how much of a treacherous bitch the pretender really is.

the last 15 minutes of rebellion might be the greatest moment in anime, homura rewriting the laws of the universe, dethroning madoka, turning the whole planet into a fucked up prison, all for love

Reminder Rebellion takes place in an alternative universe from the TV series timeline

You OP can't comprehend Homura doing right things just because she is ugly, that is pitiful.

The opposite actually, people are letting themselves be fooled by a pretty face.

Yes, she's a shit.

Indeed, I was just expecting Madoka to take Homura with her, but it was a lot better. Seeing Homura going insane is amazing.

If you think that Homura did anything wrong, then you don't understand Homura or Rebellion.