You are probably going to burn me for this, but I don't care

you are probably going to burn me for this, but I don't care.

I think she looks super cute. I also don't consider her black at all.

Attached: MEGAN MARKLE.jpg (768x869, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5413065/William-rides-1200cc-motorbike-Triumph-factory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she

I don't know about you, but I don't see a penis there

She is a disgusting Mamzer, but she'll do the job

Attached: Χωρίς τίτλο (13).png (1366x699, 119K)

MODS MODS MODS
Toothpaste needs washed out and rinsed away
clear violation of rules of Sup Forums

>brown eyes
>brown skin

Also, why post this here? You’re either a faggot retard or a kike shill. Everyone sage this thread.

Daily Reminder

Attached: Meghan-Markle-Feet-722624.jpg (1464x2200, 492K)

She's it because he's gay. She comes with all the necessary equipmonk, kids. So that Ginger bender doesn't even have to fake it.

Those feet. WTF? with all that money she can't get damn bunion surgery? Gross as fuck

Absolutely disgusting. Also she's too old to have kids, what was Harry thinking.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Of course you don't since the average nigger in netherlands is 200% blacker lmao
The problem is that the media and Londonistan consider her black and will use the marriage to as an excuse to claim there's no ethnic makeup for the brits, diluting further your gene pool and demoralizing white people even harder than they currently are.

>equipmonk
Fuck I miss The League

Attached: IMG_20171202_154654.jpg (155x180, 8K)

Its a kangaroo! ASIS at work.

Attached: 1015956-Kangaroo-Feet-0.jpg (402x600, 78K)

She wasn't too bad when she was young but she is 37 this year and hitting the wall hard, however much make up she puts on.

She's also a feminist and not very bright.

What the fuck is Harry thinking?

It could have been worse.

Attached: Screenshot_20180219-090218.jpg (1536x2009, 1.03M)

Attached: 1512245505065.jpg (897x842, 223K)

>I also don't consider her black at all.
Of course you don't! pic related

Attached: le79percenttoothpasteface.jpg (1500x736, 1M)

It's 100% political.
Also, Harry is probably butthurt that he's not the first in line. Imagine how mad the Queen must be. It's like a girl with daddy issues fucking a black guy to male daddy mad but multiplied by 200

Attached: 3B7A241500000578-4044240-image-m-41_1482006394114.jpg (962x649, 123K)

My foot fetish is cured.

Attached: 1520342479659.jpg (801x1200, 381K)

MUTT

Rather the opposite to. Now he is free to do whatever he likes (drink party, do drugs, riding motorbikes whatever)

If he was first in line he couldn't... and he still has the same easy lifestyle and benefits as a first in line

Those are nigger feet alright.

She's not black but she's not white either.
She is kinda cute tho

also the queen approved this. Without her consent nothing happens. She is a tough lady despite her age..

Attached: Queen-Elizabeth-II-Driving-Photos-May-2017.jpg (1024x692, 84K)

wtf are those wrinkles

Not really since the benefits of being royalty also include prime time pussy.

So you're saying she's kinda 56%-ish

Attached: 1512243779550.png (480x487, 326K)

Literal harambe

I don't know man, Asians.

Attached: 13d.jpg (460x467, 23K)

>not posting the original

Attached: 1511668794706.jpg (401x326, 25K)

Royal family presides over the destruction of the British empire, subversion of the West by foreign powers, influx of masses of third world rapists, repression of basic freedoms by an increasingly orwellian government and a long running spate of horrific terrorist attacks in the heartlands of the British people... Never saying a word, never putting up an ounce of resistance or giving fortitude to their fellow native Brits.

But hold the phone!

We can't let the prince marry a nigger, that would just be too much.

you can have the decency to at least post something that'll give me eye cancer

Attached: 1521428659488.jpg (640x642, 72K)

*Not post something. fugg

Kangoroo feet look like THIS?

SAVE YOUR SEAT NOW

Attached: ohheilno.jpg (785x442, 62K)

Maybe he had a crush some 15 years ago and he can't let the dream go.

Also, hook-nosed neanderthal non-human Jews

I live in LA and I know this dude. He apparently met some british kid on skype, got on hormone blockers and taped his dick back.

He looks like he's doing well for himself!

she looks great for her age but harry could do way better.

Stop! Hammer toe!

You think the 56% face looks bad but look at the freak to its right. Probably the product of unfaithfulness, but so hideous. I'm almost definitely against raising someone else's kid, but I'd be able to swallow it through if it were a smart, strong Aryan boy; however, you can clearly see why Diana got wrecked.

The Amerimutt has poisoned the royal family

Attached: jimmies.gif (286x186, 2.05M)

well if he is happy with her, there is no need for 'betterr''

>being this new

Attached: suckle.jpg (480x480, 15K)

She converted for her first marriage
She converted to Anglican for Harry
She’s just a mudblood thot

Attached: 1520252077024.gif (360x270, 3.24M)

Yeah she converted alright, just like David Rockefeller became a paragon of Christianity

Attached: 58cff007c4618804078b45a5.jpg (790x444, 86K)

Attached: haram.jpg (600x516, 62K)

Attached: 43b6acddb5d0e2995d696455711556250674b6d51d2c83683b3c1a93f45a2cda.gif (500x209, 490K)

Come on, you've seen worse in here.

In her prime she was a yacht girl - a high class hooker for rich, old turds. Do you really want such a woman to become the next gueen?

Attached: Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg (350x342, 98K)

>you are probably going to burn me for this, but I don't care.
We're going to burn you anyways.

do people seriously care about feet that much to get so triggered over this?
just seems weird to me

The hag looks like the Hogg

Attached: th.jpg (292x165, 9K)

Attached: 1516058401132.jpg (720x405, 176K)

prince harry is 5th in line for the throne...

that means 5 people (including his brother and their children ) need to die first, in order for him to become king (and she queen)

that is not very likely to happen

Hahah that fat nigger in the background, is that the fat nigger from that 80's nigger movie with those 2 niggers who come to america and pretend to be poor and get a job working for a nigger in nigger version of mcdonalds and the nigger pretend to be a poor nigger and gets with his nigger bosses nigger daughter after she drops her current nigger boyfriend

You are right of course. However, the royal family should have some standards nonetheless. Prince Harry marring a 37 years old ex-hooker is a bad fucking move. What's next? Marring Sasha Grey?

I dunno how you think the British monarchy operates but being the king would be an enormous pain in the ass and rob you of most of your freedom to very, very little benefit. He is most likely fucking relieved he's not the heir.

>this thread

Attached: mutts.png (1556x1219, 2M)

Harry, the Royal Playboy, couldn't do any better? Should have just married a supermodel or something.

its a mental illness user o alot of that on Sup Forums

he drives around on fast and expensive motorcycles in and around london. that is something he would not be able to do if he was a future king

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5413065/William-rides-1200cc-motorbike-Triumph-factory.html

disgusting roastie

I agree; would date

thank you for this picture user , its about time but i was too lazy to do it myself

pretty much,

bunch of nigger tier white men sitting iin their basement, bragging over their only achivement and "success"; being born to two white parents n stealing credit of other fellow white people who were successfull. Literally a european "we wuz" larping on this board.

>that is not very likely to happen
1 little car crash and Meghan is Queen of England

But you're right, rebellious British royals almost never die in car crashes, do they?

eh,i dont know.i prefer jacking off to the pope.

I got a ban for posting that pic, Brittney Ventii's boobs and Lauren Southerns boobs to have a beauty contest.
Brittney wins though.
Harry's Mutt is worn out and has flappy tits.
Lauren is a sly twat with her mate in tow (always trouble in my experience).
Brittney doesn't do all the preening and appears quite rough at times but in the few pics I've seen that have been done recently she has made the effort and has proven that when she does try she wipes the the floor with the completion.
I've always dodged non white girls, Valkyries are my fave type. But I cannot with honesty deny that when cleaned up Brittney is a top class grill. 97%.

Attached: IMG_3041.jpg (620x413, 48K)

Because of safety protocol they don't travel around in the same vehicle (car or plane)

>Because of safety protocol they don't travel around in the same vehicle (car or plane)
Nonsense, Prince William, Kate and their kids travel in the same vehicle all the time

>I got a ban for posting that pic, Brittney Ventii's boobs and Lauren Southerns boobs to have a beauty contest.
Global rule #21, any post discussing boobs must be accompanied by a picture of said boobs

How is this like still alive? Every day he gets closer and closer to looking like Satan.

>Brittney wins though.
still got the pics?

Attached: pols_mutt_waifu.jpg (383x358, 53K)

Attached: prince-harry-drives-a-car-carrying-princess-eugenie-r-and-princess-beatrice-obscured-followed-by-pri (615x409, 37K)

Attached: 1520314174057.png (300x780, 416K)

You will get no love from virgin neets here.
She is hot. End of.

If you can get a sweet pic of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth's left breast, then I'll be impressed.

Attached: smoking-sleeping.jpg (600x383, 70K)

you are a fucking caveman bro
bad feet are a complete deal breaker

Attached: 1521667641167.jpg (675x450, 59K)

TRAITOR

>She is hot. End of.
She's fugly.

Even ignoring her noble ancestory, she's borderline anorexic (compare her weight now to what it was 3 years ago), has an annoying whiney voice, disgusting boney feet and politcally she's basically Bernie Sanders with boobs

not bad. thanks

Attached: milkers.jpg (736x509, 62K)

imagine being this ugly with the most disgusting tits too, surprised she hasnt an herod yet

This man doth speak truth!

>brown nipples
Certainly 56% white at max.

but in all seriousness, Ive even seen rural black african chicks with nice feet.
this bitch... looks like she walked barefoot in the african desert her whole life, like they're acustomed to climb sand dunes.
fucking Harry is such a bitch, Ill bet she makes him suck her somalian villager toes.
the absolute state of England.

Attached: 1521663905812.jpg (121x125, 3K)

We need to somehow meme her into Britain's royal family.

Nigger

get out of color you fucking idiots. I'm pale skinned. My mother is dark. I am of my people. we aren't fucking crayons you stupid fucking idiots.

>We need to somehow meme her into Britain's royal family.
Don't you think we're suffering enough, user?

>dark?

Attached: 1520317673875.jpg (635x581, 46K)

piss off and get murdered on your farm.

sorry that I triggered you dawg

Attached: 1521221251832.png (1000x1148, 995K)

>"""your""" farm
The concept of wh*tes having property rights is an imperialist and racist social construct
Please stop perpetuating it by using possessive pronouns when referring to wh*tes' """property"""

I know but think of the keks!