I will never get over how many Americans were tricked into hating HRC...

I will never get over how many Americans were tricked into hating HRC, and ultimately we Clinton voters have been disenfranchised.

Millions more Clinton voters showed up to the polls than Trump voters. A foreign country(in concert with the candidate himself) was working against us Clinton voters in order to elect Trump. Our votes were watered down by foreign involvement and illegal campaigning.

People who voted for Sanders in the primary then went to Clinton in the general. The millions of voters who voted for Romney in 2012 and then for Clinton. People who have supported Clinton for decades. People who have never voted but recognized the destructive force that Trump is. Women who have never voted but had to show up for what was certainly going to be the first female President. Minorities who overwhelmingly came out to support Clinton.

All disenfranchised.

Not everyone is like you shitlords here on Sup Forums. You are a serious minority and the end of your racism, misogyny, and bigotry will fucking come soon. All Clinton voters were truly disenfranchised in the last election. Many of us are up in arms and more motivated than ever. We will not allow ourselves to be disenfranchised. We will fight. Don't make the assumption that is the case for everyone.

Clinton voters from all walks of life. Minority voters who have been disenfranchised since the inception of our country. Women. They are our base and don't think every one of them is in the same passionate mood you are.

Sick of seeing how we need to not offend you racist voters and r*ssian trolls when tens of millions of Clinton voters have been disenfranchised. We stand here now yelling in unison that WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED BY YOUR BIGTRY. WE ARE NOT AFRAID. YOUR MOVEMENT WILL BE STOPPED!

>PS Mueller is coming and so is the 2018 blue wave and impeachment!!!!!

Attached: tumblr_2016wasSTOLEN.avsgretretr.jpg (3365x5005, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rutlandherald.com/articles/douglas-and-clinton/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tl;dr didn't read your story past the first line. do better next time 2/10

Shit tier bait, KYS

all fields

Attached: 3cef74855cb9526aabdc2b033b133bedc3e66b12802207a0e85c3a148f1542bd.jpg (720x717, 34K)

We've hated the bitch for 25+ years

It's a fucking long and thoughtful post and certainly not bait. I still can't quite believe how badly our country was cheated in the 2016 "election." Without hyperbole, this is a calamity on the scale of the Civil War, WW2, or the Spanish flu.

We will be decades recovering from this and you shitheads are to blame.

ladies and gentleman the republican platform. Shitty memes and jokes, devoid of substance.

Attached: tumblr_smashtheglassceiling.avsgretretr.jpg (824x565, 438K)

you ran a candidate who lost to the human equivalent of a dumpster fire

good job

Hillary/huma thread?

Attached: 638688.jpg (352x600, 70K)

Saudi Arabia gave her 20 million

That's a lovely picture of my queen. I absolutely love her!

Attached: tumblr_Canthearthehaters.Hillary.3qzydh2o1_500.gif (480x338, 3.63M)

And still, shillary would sell merrica for a bag of Jewish gold if she were elected.
Crisis averted.

fuckin nigger

Try harder next time

is this a new form of leafposting?

Attached: HRC.png (701x1493, 563K)

If you support HRC after everything she's done, you are a brainwashed moran and should be killed before you ever get near another voting booth

how can you justify her putting her personal convenience and job security ahead of national security and the US taxpayer?

>up in arms
I thought you were for gun regulation

Attached: hillary_supporters_dont_care.jpg (1434x958, 257K)

>brainwashed moran
>moran

Attached: tumblr_LMBO.forHillary.1qzydh2o1_500.gif (500x282, 3.92M)

>voting for a vigaina
yeah, NO.

Attached: 180315164425-03-fiu-bridge-collapse-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 81K)

Have a read with your (You):

rutlandherald.com/articles/douglas-and-clinton/

I hated Clinton long before the 2008 primaries. If she is a liberal then she should have stood up to polluters and found a way to keep jobs in the area without turning a beautiful stretch of water into a toxic dump. She doesn't care about the little people, the workers, the poor, or the disenfranchised. She cares about herself.

Hillary Clinton is a person who never understood that being class president doesn't mean that everyone in High School likes you.

Attached: images.duckduckgo-2.png (700x500, 451K)

“I will never get over how many Americans were tricked into hating HRC,”
>implying non-Hillary voters have no freedom of choice; if did not decide for My candidate, choice was invalid
>implying people should not have found fault with Hillary’s many disqualifiying faults
>implying all non-Hillary voters voted for Trump

“ and ultimately we Clinton voters have been disenfranchised.”
>implying your dead and illegal alien voters should have the franchise
>implying that following the will of the electorate is disenfranchising the Voters who chose for the loser

“muh election was stolen!” Yeah yeah, didn’t work for Gore or Kerry, won’t work for Cliton. Go home Hillary, you’re drunk!

RENT. FUCKING. FREE.

when you have to come up with bullshit reasons to why your crappy and corrupt candidate failed. EVEN HRC has to make crappy excuses that" white women were being forced to vote trump."

>ladies and gentleman the republican platform. Shitty memes and jokes, devoid of substance.

Yep. You're getting exactly what your "thoughtful" post deserves, a shitpost. Now go kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: cryphone.gif (360x271, 1.96M)

piss poor larp.

seriously
it just....
it really....just.....
it blows my mind....
you racist donald trump supporters act like this and expect to be treated as human?
umm...wake up.
youre time here is OVER

>A foreign country(in concert with the candidate himself) was working against us Clinton voters in order to elect Trump.
post proofs

Got any HRC nudes? Anything with the A-rab chick?

Why did she cuck Bill?
Is it just something that all you people do to their husbands?

Attached: hubbell.jpg (594x396, 19K)

One of the many running jokes this board has, you stupid fuck

>moran
wow, not even i am this retraded you fucking dumb ass

Attached: 48734656.jpg (657x527, 51K)

Why do you cringey shills keep posting young pictures of her? She was busted then as well as now, stahp.

Sage btw

I didn’t even vote for president this election, but OP is right.
Trump supporters don’t care about democracy or law and order.

>ladies and gentlemen.
what about LGBTQTPRZs? You fucking bigot! This is a place of tolerance.

Filthy fucking hippy

Attached: 9786.jpg (321x480, 41K)

Republics are built on bigotry they are called nations that different ethnic people live in. Plus Hillary was selling the country out not only financially but ethnically and culturally as well.

Attached: 1521529305541.png (1302x892, 179K)

PS- your pasta is not fresh, sir!

>Carl Clinton
This is a good one

1. Saggy ass (disenfranchised) tits even when young.
2. You have no clue what disenfranchised means, and your repeated use of the word in different contexts is proof.
3. Probably LARP or pasta.
4. Sage

IT WAS HER TURN!!!

Attached: 6BB70F9D-8287-43D4-83F8-2110DBEB1DF8.jpg (1024x1024, 230K)

What? Trump voters care about all those things. Ditch your trump derangement syndrome before you talk politics.

I wasn't tricked. I hated her from the beginning.

You can’t reason with a leftist, they’re already lost.

Attached: F6A36784-5222-460B-8D79-B6D8449EB6A4.jpg (800x475, 69K)

YASSSS SLAYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: tumblr_inline_mgooozjCis1rvdcvs.gif.c908eb8cf876a2fb53fbcd7e884c2ac6.gif (300x200, 829K)

>All disenfranchised.
You have only yourselves to blame. The DNC conspired to steal the primary from Bernie, which they did. Then the entire MSM apparatus lined up against Trump and Patriots tired of Deep State shenanigans. And you lost
GTFO it
Get the fuck over it already, you whiney little girl

she took the blue wall for granted, assumed the black vote would turn out for her as it did obama

now she's not president

too bad, so sad

>Disenfranchised

Pic unrelated

Attached: ELN-SUPERDELEGATES_sham.jpg (640x574, 135K)

How were you cheated and how were you disenfranchised? You voted, you lost.

Probably at least half of the Sanders voters did not vote for Hillary. I myself did not, I know others who didn't, and if you look up liberals on YouTube and elsewhere you'll see that a lot of them refused to vote for Hillary in the general election.

>tricked into hating HRC
Is that what she tells herself?

>all pics by OP = filename "tumblr"
Congrats OP. Newfags bumping this thread deserve the bullet even more than OP does.

>Someone out there is on this level of pure delusion to not only draw this fucking retarded comic, but actually believe it as reality.

Attached: 1521426712088.jpg (560x560, 291K)

That image is hilarious

>implying Hillary didn't have the mainstream media in her back pocket

huh, that's weird. they didn't distinguish between super delegates and pledged ones on most news stations. well, not until DWS got bitched at and had to go on CNN

Reminder: The media gave Trump BILLIONS of free advertising and airtime. That's not having the media in your backpocket you delusional asshole.

Sorry faggot KEK wills it you will be silenced again with your illegal aliens , racist blacks , white racist SJW's , faggot , trannies , brown enablers .

All hail KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!

>implying she was a good candidate

Bernie was better. Go back to your containment feminism meetings

>long and thoughtful post
Its shit, and you're shit for coming here

Fuck off communist. Your words mean nothing anymore.

Attached: 1512934085653.jpg (1024x765, 82K)

Our votes at the ballot box will mean everything. Fuck you and your little racist hiding board. You are nothing.

Attached: tumblr_youropiniondoesntmatterHillary.1qzydh2o1_500.gif (360x202, 1.43M)

Don't even need to go full Hitler to get this done

Pathetic. I hope California gets nuked.

Hillary Rodham Clinton is Jewish.

You can't post pre-cannibalism/pre-soul removal through occult practices pics of her in an attempt to sway people's opinions.

Post the 'real' her or don't post at all.

He only got that through his own absurdity - and they loved the revenue.

They used his absurdity to make ratings and to feed their own ego as to how Clinton was better.

It's not the same, at all. But you're a troll so you already knew that.

And it was almost universally negative. Not to mention the fact that the DNC got caught cooperating with CNN to hand Hillary primary debate questions in advance.

We aren't doing shit, your side fragmented itself far more than we ever could have. Numbers you may have had, but they were of all different demographics. Eventually the fragmentation would occur.

I for one welcome the endless cycle of Clintons and Bushes, its a shame Trump had to jump in, maybe if were lucky Oprah won't run against Jeb in 2020

Attached: 1503130378204.jpg (480x480, 43K)

Why do people pretend to hate Trump on Sup Forums? It's such an obvious troll, you're only tricking the middle school kids reading during their lunch breaks.

Attached: pulledpork.jpg (550x365, 62K)

>certainly not bait
ok

>tricked
She did it all on Her own.

she's hot

>that image
>that file name

Attached: 58240582948.png (624x628, 81K)

>I will never get over how many Americans were tricked into hating HRC
>tricked
oh sweetie

Attached: HRC.jpg (640x360, 27K)

You fucking faggots, this "popular vote" debacle also happened in 2000 with Al Gore. No amount of crying afterward fixes it.

Get it through your thick skulls Democrats: you have to reform the electoral college or you will keep losing elections.

Attached: 1521435410916.png (306x611, 216K)

If you really wanted your blue wave, you would denounce the gender-identity politics and denounce Hillary for stealing the primary from Bernie. Hillary probably would have won in a landslide in 2020 had she not gotten so fucking greedy.

Democrats did this to themselves and have only their leadership to blame.

>T. Berniebro--->reluctantly Hilldawg--->Trumpkin

Attached: butt-hurt salve.jpg (803x767, 179K)

thanks for the new bait png, i've been collecting them

Attached: 1517379824978.jpg (600x600, 32K)

I have not seen such an infuriating and blatantly deceitful image in awhile

I can assure you that your own country disenfranchised voters more than some shithole country on the other side of the globe.

Attacking a group for the actions of some within them is pointless. I recommend you attack someone who actually did something specific and egregious, like the proponents for interstate crosscheck, or you'll fall into a rabbithole of insults and pointless discussion which will have infinite endings, but all irrelevant or so chaotic and random that the whole (the country) is done a disservice (although wasting your time could be the opposite of a disservice, fool).

Thanks for visiting, do not return.

this is shit-tier b8
0/8
>in all fields

After reading about the franklin scandal, I lost the ability to pretend. America is sick at heart.

fake and gay

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-02-04-13h24m33s297.png (704x528, 522K)

Let me explain to you the way voting works in America (and why your strategy of using niggers and illegal spics to vote for you will never get you a win, even if they make up > 60% of the population)

America isn't a county in the sense that most countries are, it’s a federation of states. This means that a candidate must win a majority of votes in a majority of states in order to be elected president. The reason your shitskin importation scheme doesn’t work is because they all end up in a few states (California, Illinois, etc.) which means that you’re party has very little power. Most states in America are rural areas, and therefore extremely conservative. And you can’t move niggers into these areas because none of the things that niggers need to exist (welfare offices, bus lines, corner stores that accept EBT, etc.) do not exist in these areas. This means that these areas will remain White and therefore will vote for the pro-white party (in America this is the republicans)

So you see, even though Hillary won a greater number of votes, this number was concentrated nearly entirely in California (a state that always votes democrat regardless) so these “extra” votes really don’t mean anything. Concentrating them all in one spot severely reduces their power in the American voting system, so even as their numbers go up, their power stays the same and in fact even decreases, because the rest of America (the white parts, that actually matter) will vote in opposition to your anti-white policies (this is how trump won with an anti-brown message in an increasingly-brown nation) and the browner it gets, the more people will vote for trump-like candidates (like Paul Nehlen)

It’s over for you, just accept that you’ll never win again

Hottie.

rofl @ "tricked"

kys

fuck you nigger

>I will never get

Then quit asking, quitter.

become an hero, please. it's for the good of humanity

>tricked into hating Shillary
People have to be tricked?

Bahahahhah

>Americans were tricked
>i.e. blacks, spics and 18 year old commies
College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE DAMN WALL

It can easily be reversed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 664K)

come on hilly is nothing more than a power mad megalomaniac, she is absolutely mediocre in her natural state and only rose to power on Bill Balls she is an opportunistic twat and that is all. She became evil because absolute power and what not. She can barely stand on her own 2 feet and needs to be propped up but ego is entirely self supporting. I really figured that America was finished because of hillary but we dodged a bullet with Trump and at least bought some time. If that ugly hag had been elected there would be blood in the streets today and I am talking about democratic areas where that is the norm. If you are a democrat there is a high likelihood that you are officially a criminal

Looking forward to the Articles of Impeachment coming from the Democrat controlled House of Representatives this November.

Dis gun be gud

Kys Trumpkins

Attached: 1511479624683.jpg (508x475, 40K)

Leave

Attached: 1499389335480.gif (475x332, 2.04M)

God those lake Superior white nordcucks piss me off. No excuse for those counties being blue.

>millions of Hillary shills from mexico that voted twice often in several different districts.
You ain't foolin' no one.

"What difference does it make anyways?"
u mad?